SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Excuse me sir? Can I get a follow?? @benhiggi - @LaurenBushnell3

Omg she's cute

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bilolo Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:08 pm

97.1 AMP Radio ‏@971AMPRadio 7 minil y a 7 minutes

.@chrisbooker thinks true love happened on @BachelorABC! Here's his season finale recap: http://cbsloc.al/1M4X5kI
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 pm

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 LC8ELJv

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:23 pm

Reywa wrote:
leselihau wrote:is anyone able to find the aol video?

http://www.aol.com/build/519576778/
Love this interview! Best one I've seen.
Every picture and interview she is glowing and absolutely stunning. So happy for them!

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Congrats-- Ben and Lauren. They look so good together and IMO they will make it. Wishing them the best.

Oh, "I told you so" !! yes

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:55 pm

That AOL interview is really cute. They seem relieved that it's all over. Lauren is so stunning, it's ridiculous!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Ben is following Lauren on twitter now
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:11 pm

mindless wrote:That AOL interview is really cute. They seem relieved that it's all over. Lauren is so stunning, it's ridiculous!

I so agree with you about Lauren. She was gorgeous on all the interviews and she is outgoing and well spoken. Many people have said she is boring but her interviews prove just the opposite. I have a good feeling that these 2 will make it because Ben has said they want to concentrate on their relationship and not chasing fame. BIG PLUS... Ben also turned down DWTS because his relationship with Lauren comes first. Also love that she is moving to Denver and will be fixing up Ben's house to make it their home. This couple is so down to earth and both of them stayed true to who they were. Also they pray together which is keeping God in their lives.

Another thing I find this to be the best ATFR when Ben proposed to Lauren when there was no other woman involved and in front of their families like he planned. There are not many men like Ben around.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:23 pm

FAN forum positive vibes console

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:34 pm

***Warning: Positive posts only in the fan forums. Thanks.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:37 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3494008/Lauren-Bushnell-flashes-thigh-white-dress-continues-NYC-press-tour-Bachelor-Ben-chose-her.html

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:47 pm

I always keep in mind at the end of the day this was/is a TV show, however I just have to say that if anybody has a chance of making it long term after the show it's Ben and Lauren.

I knew from the 2nd episode that Ben would be picking Lauren ( without spoilers). NO matter how much they tried to fool us about him being in love with JoJo, I never bought it. Yeah, I agree he had strong feelings for her and was thankful that she made things easier on him, but as I said before the eyes are the window to your soul and the eyes don't lie.

Ben never once EVER looked at JoJo like he did Lauren. It was like he was drinking her in and wanted to swallow her whole. There was no doubt for me knowing Lauren is Ben's person.

I feel bad for JoJo's fans because I think TPTB used them just as they used JoJo and Ben to get her on next season. I think they knew as early on as after the hometown dates that JoJo would be the next Ette. They knew they had to put a spin on this season because it was so plain that Ben was over the moon for Lauren and nobody else.

Ben's story line was he felt unlovable so what better way to solve that than to know that 2 women loved him so why not have the story line therefore be that he was in love with 2 women and shock all the viewers?

Watching the last date between them again you could tell Ben would have rather been anywhere else in the world and at times got snappy with JoJo because of that, plus for all the crying JoJo did she never shed a tear until she was back in the suv where they could quickly put drops in her eyes so she could at least shed one tear to make her seem more believable. I never for one second ever believed that JoJo was in love with Ben. JoJo wanted her own season and she would do what needed to be done to get it.

I think Caila was originally gonna be Ben's F2 because he knew she would be easier to say goodbye to. TPTB knew if he kept JoJo and then let her go she would get a lot of fans behind her and therefore a switch was made of the F2's after HTD's.

With both families standing behind Ben and Lauren they stand a great chance of marrying and staying together. I truly hope Ben knows exactly how lucky he is. Lauren is a great, graceful, understanding, put together women and Ben won't have to put up with the BS that he would have had to out of the Fletchers..

As for JoJo, she will do fine. She is just what TPTB are looking for, dreaming of. I look forward to seeing what all you great people can sleuth out in the coming days/months. This of course is all ONLY my opinions and thank you all for the great season we just watched. As always, I'm in awe of you all.

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry