SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow that looks crazy. I wonder what pushed her over the edge.

I hope they go to Rome!

They probably will to meet his parents before they fly to Sri Lanka. I am pretty sure that with the very tight budget they did not offer his parents a trip! princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887

as far as the drama, here is what I found:

deux participantes ne s'entendaient pas du tout sur le tournage de l'émission. Il s'agit de Diane et Shirley. Elles ont carrément failli se battre. Lors d'une interview accordée au magazine public, Diane s'est expliquée sur le sujet : "C'est elle qui a voulu se jeter sur moi. Moi je ne me bats pas, je suis trop bien éduquée pour ça ! Elle m'a dit des choses qui ne m'ont pas plu. Donc on a commencé à se disputer. Il y a eu un mot qui a dépassé l'autre et Shirley a voulu en venir aux mains" a confié la jeune femme visiblement très agacée par le comportement de sa rivale. De son coté, Shirley n'avait pas hésité à balancé sur Diane dans l'émission Pas de Secrets entre nous présentée par Siham Bengoua pour Public : "Diane est une fille qui n'a pas du tout de personnalité, elle m'a tapée sur le système ! Marco ne voyait pas du tout quel genre de fille c'était" a-t-elle révélé

(...)

l semblerait donc que l'ambiance n'était pas si joyeuse dans le Bachelor 2016. D'ailleurs, Marco a eu certaines tensions avec ses prétendantes. Shirley n'avait d'ailleurs pas hésité a révéler que son hygiène était plutôt douteuse : "Ce qui m'a le plus dérangé chez Marco, c'est qu'il transpire beaucoup ! C'est horrible, c'est atroce ! C'est très luisant..." avait révélé la jeune femme pour Public.

http://www.non-stop-people.com/actu/tv/le-bachelor-2016-diane-tacle-shirley-elle-voulu-se-jeter-sur-moi-101299

Back to top Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:23 pm

so I could put those segments together. same jeans shirt for marco, same red a bit curly hair. Background looks exotic so it looks like sri lanka.

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Shi110
My S/cap (HEA)

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Shi210
My S/cap (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:27 pm

Translated with Bing

The Bachelor 2016: Diane tackle Shirley "She wanted to jump on me"
Read more at http://www.non-stop-people.com/actu/tv/le-bachelor-2016-diane-tacle-shirley-elle-voulu-se-jeter-sur-moi-101299#50gowhxqdpow2WzT.99

Monday, March 28 - 7:33 p.m. React to the article

The Bachelor 2016 returned to our screens and the show is much talk. Clashes between recurrent and jealousy, the atmosphere is rather tense. Moreover, one of the candidate made not to friendly confidences on his main rival. Non Stop People tells you more.
In the new season of the Bachelor, the backcombing buns await you. While  Naëlle will perhaps participate in Angels after his experience in the Bachelor, some candidates do not miss any opportunity to compete. And obviously, two participants did not agree at all on the set of the show. It s 'is Diane and Shirley. They have failed outright fight. In an interview with the public magazine, Diane is explained on the topic . "It was she who wanted to throw me me I'm not fighting, I am well educated for that She! said things that did not please me. So we started arguing. There was a word that exceeded the other and Shirley wanted to come to blows " told the young woman visibly annoyed by the behavior of its rival. For his part, Shirley did not hesitate to Diane swayed on the issue in No Secrets of us presented by Siham Bengoua to Public: "Diana is a girl who has no personality at all, she typed on the system! Marco could not see at all what kind of girl it was "  did she revealed. If Marco did not notice the character of Diana, he still had his préféreneces for women. Besides, he had revealed to Non Stop People that do not like the physics Nabilla.

This suggests that the atmosphere was not so happy in the Bachelor 2016. Moreover, Marco has had tensions with its contenders. Shirley had not hesitated to prove that his health was rather dubious:  " what bothered me most at Marco is that he sweats a lot! it's horrible, it's horrible! it's very shiny ... " revealed the young woman to Public.
Read more at http://www.non-stop-people.com/actu/tv/le-bachelor-2016-diane-tacle-shirley-elle-voulu-se-jeter-sur-moi-101299#50gowhxqdpow2WzT.99

I wonder how they get along post filming! Sounds nasty. How do you know they are going to Sri Lanka?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:31 pm

For me those are the same. The nose is definitely shirley. Also the kiss looks awkward as if it is given on the elephant. Marco looks to have the same white/cream shirt.

This scene is at every sri lanka segment. It looks like a pre fantasy suite to me and since I also identified the other scene in the cave with Diane, looks to me that Linda is not F1

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Shi310
My S/cap (HEA)

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Elep1010
My S/cap (HEA)

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Shi410
My S/cap (HEA)

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Elepha10
My S/cap (HEA)

Last edited by HEA on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I wonder how they get along post filming! Sounds nasty. How do you know they are going to Sri Lanka?

Un tournage aux îles Canaries et au Sri Lanka

http://www.leprogres.fr/france-monde/2016/02/09/marco-le-nouveau-bachelor-debarque-sur-nt1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:44 pm

Then there is this segment. Marco's shirt is white again. But this could be in Roma or Sri Lanka.

Shirley's voice over says: I would like you to be part of my future

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Shi510
My S/cap (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:53 pm

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Un tournage aux îles Canaries et au Sri Lanka

http://www.leprogres.fr/france-monde/2016/02/09/marco-le-nouveau-bachelor-debarque-sur-nt1

Thanks HEA!
Translated with Bing.
TELEVISION
Marco, the new Bachelor, landed on NT1

The sixth season of "single gentleman" will recount the career of this Italian 34-year entrepreneur to Milan in search of love among 22 contenders who will do anything to have a pink sign that they are not eliminated by the beautiful dark.

From February 29, the NT1 viewers can discover the adventures of Marco, the new bachelor. The sixth season will narrate the journey of this new single gentleman, an Italian 34-year entrepreneur in Milan, looking for love among 22 contenders who will do anything to have a rose, a sign that they are not eliminated by the beautiful dark.

A shoot in the Canary Islands and Sri Lanka
The shooting of this sixth season took place over six weeks with 35 000 kilometers between the Canary Islands (for three weeks, with five episodes), France and Sri Lanka (ten days and the last two episodes) . Marco, whose real name is Juan Marco, working in the business that his mother created in -to-wear ready. He speaks very good French: "I spent a lot of years in Paris, I went to school here For me the French woman is the real woman when she crosses the street, it seems.. it flies away. " What seduces a woman? "I love watching his eyes, the way she move her hands."

22 contenders, including a wedding!
The 22 contenders were all between 21 and 32, are beauticians, models, hairdressers ... but more singularly pastry or security officer. It will this time a real influence on the appointment, that is o say, they have the power to mess up the appointment of other candidates, which will add salt to the plot .. . one of them, Melanie, will not fail to surprise you: it happens on the day of talks ... Bachelor Wedding dress! His first impression with Marco is clear: "It's a plane It's my cam to the millimeter.". Another candidate, Laurie, and rocker wearing short, find Playboy enough bad-boy for it, and will not hesitate to treat herself to "bitch." What a program ...

A rose will be refused
During the adventure, you should know that there have been 8 places ceremony of the different pink roses distributed 79 with 1 denide, 350 bottles of champagne drunk, lit candles 2000, 200 technicians who worked on the program served 3,000 meals, 1,200 nights paid hotels, 180 flights took 50 bottles of limoncello, an Italian liqueur with lemon, consumed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:05 pm

so the last sleuth for me is Naelle and her single date. it will be on some kind of yacht on the Seine river and Jacuzzi

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Naelle10
My S/cap (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Linda was my initial pick night one as the F1. Who do you think will be the F1?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:16 pm

so considering the interviews read recently, I would say.

F1 : Diane
F2: Shirley
F3: Linda
F4: Naelle

If I did not read Shirley Interview complaining about Marco's sweating and her dislike, as well as in two interviews she was quite mean toward Diane... I would say she is F1

We saw constantly marco kissing, reassuring, cuddling, protecting, under Diane's spell. Productions tried really hard to hide the obvious by suggesting that it is only lust and showing us Diane called almost last at the RC. And we all know that the orders is picked by the prods or the good time Marco spent with the girl on single date. They cannot stop touching each other and yet he gives her the almost last rose? does not make sense.

Prods added Naelle for the lust-Diane and they added Linda for the reason-Shirley.

Linda and Naelle are saying also that Marco is very tactile and it was difficult to handle. Meaning that because he is tactile, they may have thought he was way more into them than reality. On a recent interview, Linda constantly referred her date on the dune as "cute". she mentioned it at least 4 or 5 times on the same interview. "c'était mignon". This is said when it is a crush, a teen crush. I would not think a F1 would use this talking about her first single date, first kiss etc.

At the end of the day, the heart won... when Marco said that he had to choose between heart and reason and think of the future. But what is his future?

A wife with kids like he said on interviews (I want to see little marco's heads playing around) which can fit Diane's description
A woman who can make him laugh which can fit Linda's description or a woman who knows what she wants which can fit both Shirley and Naelle.

He said that half of the year, his business slow down and this is when he will be able to spend time with his girlfriend. Let's not forget that his recent interviews he describes his ideal woman as: natural, no make up, no enhanced botox... and a big sense of humor... which I lack seeing with Diane so far as all the edits are concentrated on Linda in her ITM mostly
Now... I just wished I could hear them talking a little bit so lets hope this evolves IF Diane is F1

this is a complete 180° change of opinion I have here based only on previews s/caps. I can be totally wrong!  Hugesmile

Last edited by HEA on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:01 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:21 pm

I never forgot the look he gave Diane. So far i never saw him looking one of the other girl that way...

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Dia810
My S/Caps (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

22 contenders, including a wedding!

so this explain they are both in white.. they are getting married?? truly??

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 33331010
My S/Caps (HEA)

Last edited by HEA on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum