SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:00 pm

OK... about to watch Ep02! Reminder for myself:

GA's tops:
- Linda
- Shirley
- Masha
- Diane
- Laurie

My tops: (we have 3 in common, not bad! bestbud! )
- Diane
- Linda
- Naelle
- Shirley

Here goes (bolding the ones in GA's and my top...):

In "last week summary", Julie, Shirley, Naelle and Louise are featured, with their names... to remind us who they are? Plus reminder on who got roses during CP (Naelle, Laurie, Diane).
(only "top" not mentionned is Masha)

First 101 date: Naelle a bit of an obvious choice there Marco - first rose and first date (too obvious)!
They make her choose 4 girls who wont have a date this week...

Loved the date, big trust factor. Marco talking about her being "hot" was so funny. I like that he thinks she is mature, and that he isnt scared that she's a mum.
Nice talk about the potential of falling in love on the show, and what she is looking for in a man. good convo. Good BL (kiss on head, faces close, hands touching, caressing each other's arm, whispering...) Seriously, not always a fan of first date kiss, but I was really waiting for it Smiley
Naelle stays in my top Smiley

Back to top Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:44 pm

4 girls with no date (if I was her I would say the 2 who had roses before RC last week, plus annoying Marie Charlotte and Clemence who got loads of time on GD last week): she picks Charlene, Marie-Charlotte, Shirley and Clemence to stay home (drama coming up from Clemence for sure!)...

4 girls go have dinner with Marco: Diane, Anais, Maude and Laurie

Loved that he was supposed to cook for them and handed up making them cook for him Smiley

Stole Diane away (said "I hope they wont find out we left".... ). BL is out of this world (F2 physical..?) I mean he had his arm between her knees sitting on the steps, kissing her head, pulling her close... !
She is keeping good eye contact with him but for some reason there is something a little fake about her IMO even though he thinks she is very natural. Didnt like that in a romantic 101 setting she started talking about tension in the house and mean girls... Plus anyone who says of herself to the guy "I'm real not like them"...  Suspect .

I think she is still in the top for Marco (he said she can awaken a soft side in him that he had forgotten), but not my favourite girl.

(Girls at dinner... Melanie drives me crazy! Really liking Linda!)

Back to the house - Anais putting ketchup on the pasta in front of an Italian  rofl
Laurie going away with Marco (Diane already saying she is super jealous and afraid to fall in love, that maybe she shouldn't have come!). Laurie less annoying than last week, but still grates on me. But he is talking about playing games with her...  no idea
Anais interrupts them terribly... feel sorry for her! She also tells him during their 101 time that she doesnt like Italian men, they are all liars and cheaters, interrupts him non-stop. Not seeing her last past this RC!
No talk at all with Maud...
Goodbyes - very tender with Diane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Group date on boat - 9 girls: Melanie, Elodie, Cindy, Naelle, Linda, Julie,

Linda and Marco matching white outfits and remark on it.

Julie gets first alone time - talks about her principles and ethics, wanting long relationship, he thinks she has class... a little boring for 1st chat, she acts like she's 35... (she's 26!). Like Marco says, she needs to let go of the constant hand-break on! He wants to look under her shell, trying to get her to relax.

Louise - gets special time on little boat, very tactile with her before they even talk!
He tells her she is physically his type, tells him she wants to be a homemaker (and have job) but be the woman in the house, not have a modern man... good eye contact.

Naelle - he gets annoyed that she is already checking his every move, acting jealous (1st 101 curse..)?

Linda: he takes her away to share a jetski, away from other girls. They are joking that he is already in love with her, teasing each other... too friendly? Friend zone? I did like they had a fun date after a more quiet romantic time last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:05 pm

RC time -

CP - Taking a moment with Louise - he really liked how she talked about home making and family, without being over possessive. Says he was very touched which is rare.

RC roses order - first called Diane - compliments her dress, Louise 2nd, Julie 3rd, Anais, Clemence, Maud, Marie-Charlotte, Masha, Charlene, Laurie, Melanie (WHY!?), Shirley (romantic music for her), Linda (2nd last but also romantic music), Final rose: Naelle (no surprise)

They're off to Seville next week. (so French bachelor show with an Italian lead taking place in Spain LOL welcome to Europe! )

End of Ep2 - My top 3:

Diane
Linda
Louise (not much time in first epi though)

Also up there but with "buts":
Naelle (jealous)
Julie (more mature, might suit him, not much time in first epi)
Laurie (too much for him, not even excited for rose)
Shirley (no time this week but mentioned in summary before RC - 101 next week?)

Season preview: we see Laurie and Diane a little too much... I like a hidden F1 ;) Glimpses of Shirley and Linda...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Thanks sophie! What nights does it air?

ETA: oh I didn't see this page! Thanks!

EETA: Thanks sophie! That was great. I just read it all. Looking forward to watching this epi. Ketchup on pasta? I can imagine what he was thinking. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:03 pm

rose thumbsup Thanks Soph for the the play by play it is much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:48 pm

I'm only halfway through the episode so I won't go into who I think he was into and I skipped over your favourites just so I won't be influenced, but there were a few things I noticed.

Some of the girls are very young...21, 22, 23 and I believe I heard him say he was 34.

I didn't like that they didn't have the names under the girls as they exited the car. I was trying to hear their names when they introduced themselves and it was difficult in some cases. Thankfully, they seemed to add them later.

It was also odd that not every girl really got a meet and greet with him or at least that was how it was edited. I suspect those were MOT women who only got the briefest of intros.

There was a great variety of fashion. Not the standard US fare...including some girl who was practically naked and yet he didn't seem as impressed as he was with some of the others who were more modestly dressed. The girl in the red suit is one that comes to mind.

The ladies certainly seem more sexually self aware than the American. I can't exactly explain what I mean but they knew how to bring it.

I suspect that the music, fortold the kind of edit they will be getting. Much more variety than the US version.

He is a butt man! He was practically drooling!

Oh, and I forgot to ask. Why is an Italian the French Bachelor? Did they explain this? Did I understand correctly that one of his parents is French or worked in France or something like that? Wish I remembered more of my grade school French.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:08 pm

I didn't like that they didn't have the names coming out of the limo either, they did start adding them, but still not as often as I would like.

I think red pant suit lady is a front runner.

I think he said he's from Bologna, his mother has a fabric? business, not sure if his parents are divorced or if I just got the words wrong. I didn't catch how he is so fluent in French. I know a lot of Italians have moved to other countries for work due to the employment situation over the years, but he's really fluent. I think he went to school there?

I do think I detect Italian accents every once in awhile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:51 am

Sprite wrote:I'm only halfway through the episode so I won't go into who I think he was into and I skipped over your favourites just so I won't be influenced, but there were a few things I noticed.

Some of the girls are very young...21, 22, 23 and I believe I heard him say he was 34.

I didn't like that they didn't have the names under the girls as they exited the car. I was trying to hear their names when they introduced themselves and it was difficult in some cases. Thankfully, they seemed to add them later.

It was also odd that not every girl really got a meet and greet with him or at least that was how it was edited. I suspect those were MOT women who only got the briefest of intros.

There was a great variety of fashion. Not the standard US fare...including some girl who was practically naked and yet he didn't seem as impressed as he was with some of the others who were more modestly dressed. The girl in the red suit is one that comes to mind.

The ladies certainly seem more sexually self aware than the American. I can't exactly explain what I mean but they knew how to bring it.

I suspect that the music, fortold the kind of edit they will be getting. Much more variety than the US version.

He is a butt man! He was practically drooling!

Oh, and I forgot to ask. Why is an Italian the French Bachelor? Did they explain this? Did I understand correctly that one of his parents is French or worked in France or something like that? Wish I remembered more of my grade school French.

re bolded: well they are French Hugesmile

And yes, he lived in France,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't like that they didn't have the names coming out of the limo either, they did start adding them, but still not as often as I would like.

I think red pant suit lady is a front runner.

I think he said he's from Bologna, his mother has a fabric? business, not sure if his parents are divorced or if I just got the words wrong. I didn't catch how he is so fluent in French. I know a lot of Italians have moved to other countries for work due to the employment situation over the years, but he's really fluent. I think he went to school there?

I do think I detect Italian accents every once in awhile.

He lived in France, his parents divorced when he was 4.

BTW he wants a "traditional" home making wife (not stay at home but close), turned off by jealous girls or those trying to "trap" him...
Typical Italian macho man pretty much!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:29 am

Geesh, there are Italian guys that still think that. Yes typical Italian man. Even though that's how they were raised, some still can't get with modern society it seems.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:44 pm

Thank you Sophie and GA for this thread and Sophie for the links! I enjoyed watching so far - very different from the other franchises.

I love Linda (red pant suit) she is my favorite. Anyone else think she looks like Jade from Bachelor in Paradise? I thought facially they looked like sisters - very natural feel about her and I love her style. I hope Linda goes far and she'd be my pick for F1 but I don't know... does she get the 1on1 date in Ep 3? It seemed it may be her in promo? I don't think I saw her though in the short season preview at end of ep?

At the moment I think maybe Diane or Louise could be possible F1 based on the season preview at end of ep. Louise seems to share more his traditional views I think? Not sure.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum