SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:32 pm

So I have to be wrong. It cannot be Diane.

I am so so so confused about the recent interviews...

Shirley saying that Marco was sweating a lot, that it was oily and disturbing..... I mean I am shaking my head thinking she is pissed off about Marco and the prods.

Lets play a scenario that she is F1, get married on set and few weeks later already in a divorce process?

That would explain why Marco is saying that his ideal woman is pretty much the opposite of Shirley about natural and make up.

That would explain why Shirley is saying mean things about Marco and Diane.

Who knows... maybe we would have a change of mind and Marco decided to end the relationship with F1 and went with F2?

I am trying to figure out Marco and Diane together and I cannot. For me the only logical woman was Linda but the montage says Shirley and Diane.

ps: so nice to talk to myself here... not! cantstopl wished I had some other passionate francophone sharing their opinion... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:03 pm

well I think I changed my mind again  cantstopl

I have a feeling that Diane is not F1 after all. She posted few instagrams and one recent interview, she says:

"Je suis peut-être en couple avec Marco, peut-être avec quelqu'un d'autre, je ne sais pas", s'est amusée Diane en interview pour le site Pure People.

Diane du Bachelor 2016 : "Je suis peut-être en couple avec Marco"

I checked to see if it is marco's hand and in only one pic I say "maybe" but what makes me think she is not is that she posted this Easter Gift bracelet when she was in Cavalaire sur Mer and we see her with this guy gvonlanthen.

If you check his instagram, he calls her #princess and associate it with #love.

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Dia910
My S/Caps (HEA)

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Dia1110
My S/Caps (HEA)

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Dia1010
My S/Caps (HEA)

marco's hand... same or not same?

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Marcoh10
My S/Caps (HEA)

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Marcoh11
My S/Caps (HEA)

So I am back to square #1... Linda then?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:10 pm

First of all, I'm not francophone and I'm still watching. Smiley

I can't see them actually getting married at the FRC?? That's too much crazyness.

I've always thought it was Linda, and still think so. He's very different with her. When the lead gets that shy smirk on his face I know he's feeling it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:First of all, I'm not francophone and I'm still watching. Smiley

I can't see them actually getting married at the FRC?? That's too much crazyness.

I've always thought it was Linda, and still think so. He's very different with her. When the lead gets that shy smirk on his face I know he's feeling it.

Sorry. I meant bilingual Smiley

I am really lost right now. Interviews say something. Teasers say something. Edits say something. Body language say something. All together I do not end with the same conclusion.

The only logical explanation is that prods did not include Linda in the Sri Lanka teasers. Unless the sailing is in Sri Lanka. But then, the romantic cave/hamam date with Linda? (no doubt it is her, I could see her ring and her band she is wearing all season) and Shirley on the elephant? again her nose is very particular so no doubt it is her.

You are probably right. It has to be Linda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:44 pm

I read twitter and the recap NT1 (official tv chanel).

Diane is not F1. That looks very obvious now. Diane has nothing to say and cannot hold a conversation. Marco is now starting to move on.

So Linda is definitely back for me and we could have Linda F1, Shirley F2 and Diane F3.

I still miss some montage with Linda in Sri Lanka. I'll see once I get the episose if prods are showing something more.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:49 pm

NP! Francophone bilingual, being in Canada, to me it means the same. Doesn't it mean the same to you? I took French in Elementary school because I had to but that's it. I didn't take it in high school. Growing up Italian, I can understand enough words at time to get the gist of things. I grew up and still live in a very prominent French community.

I'm looking forward to the Sri Lanka epi. That wedding s/cap has my attention!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:NP! Francophone bilingual, being in Canada, to me it means the same. Doesn't it mean the same to you? I took French in Elementary school because I had to but that's it. I didn't take it in high school. Growing up Italian, I can understand enough words at time to get the gist of things. I grew up and still live in a very prominent French community.

I'm looking forward to the Sri Lanka epi. That wedding s/cap has my attention!

Lucky you! my 3rd language was german and I cannot speak one sentence!

The wedding is intriguing indeed.

I read somewhere that Shirley and Diane moved to Paris. But Linda who leaves in Bretagne, is still there as far as I know.

I still did not see the episode but from the tweets:

Marco is unhappy that outside the kisses, there is nothing evolving with Diane. She was also the last one to receive a rose.

I did not know but Diane got a breakfast/brunch, Clemence an afternoon tennis match and Naelle got an extravagant princess like evening (hairdresser and makeup artist and beautiful clothes for Naelle only and the date on the boat).

Laurie and Louise got a rose in group date and shirley was furious that Laurie got a rose.

Public think Naelle and Diane are front runners but they do not like much Diane. They think she is a pretty barbie. Some think she will win, some hope she will leave next episode at the diner party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:20 pm

So I watched the teasers, beginning and end to see if prods added clues. they did.

Diner party:

All 6 girls are invited.

On marco's left: Diane, Shirley and Louise
On marco's right: Linda, Naelle and Laurie.

It seems that it is Laurie who is sent home. (Possibly mean comment against Diane?)
Marco look into the direction where Laurie is seated when he says: I think you should return
we see then 3 seats empty: Laurie, Linda and Louise
it seems that the discussion is already on and Diane says: You are truly a pitiful girl. Shirley answers back using the same words: no, it is you who is a pitiful girl.
Shirley starts some mean comments against Diane and Diane answers back. Diane leaves the table very upset
Marco goes after Diane
Left: Shirley, Louise and Naelle at the table
Shirley gets angry and wants to go after Diane. Naelle stops her.
Louise is left at the table alone

Shirley is totally upset and says: Me, this kind of injustice, I do not like it
Naelle tries to calm down Shirley: I know
Diane think that it is pure strategy from the girls.
Louise ends on ITM saying: ouh la la, how is this going to end

Last edited by HEA on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:46 pm

So from the new teasers:

- 6 girls meet moma Marco and she likes one. Diane is seen struggling in english; shirley speaks french; Linda is stressed. Diane says if moma does not like then, she will influence Marco.
- Shirley says to his mom: he is clumsy to the point it becomes cute
- Shirley is falling for Marco next episode, says she wants to follow her heart now
- Laurie and Louise are next to leave since we see none of them in Sri Lanka
- Shirley is the one on the blue plane (brown nail polish she favor)
- Diane is having a cave/poll romantic date (I am truly convinced I see her ring in the little left hand finger but could be water reflexion and it is Linda instead)
- Linda is seen jumping in his arms in Sri Lanka
- Multiple kisses with Shirley and Diane (old sequences)

So now I think...

F1 Linda
F2 Shirley
F3 Diane
F4 Naelle
F5 Louise
F6 Laurie

Shirley F2 only because of her comment about Marco sweating a lot, oily and disgusting unless she was dumped after the show but I think she is just angry. I remember her saying when she refused the rose: I prefer to hurt him in his pride than him to hurt me in mine. We see her nasty with Diane (she wants to beat her physically) and verbally.

The weird part is that each teaser now is all about Shirley. That is the way I feel it. Linda is hardly seen or heard.

IMO, next diner party will put an end to Diane. Marco will see an immature girl, no conversation and his mother will probably confirm that. it is just a matter of time for her to go. Laurie and Louise first, then Naelle and Diane after.

I enjoy the teasers Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:20 am

Watched Ep 6 http://www.tf1.fr/nt1/bachelor/videos/bachelor-gentleman-celibataire-4-avril-2016.html. Felt like a bit of a filler episode?

I'm still thinking Linda is F1. I haven't seen him look or act with anyone else like he does with Linda? - it's like he is fully engaged with Linda physically, emotionally, and intellectually? He is very vulnerable with Linda too which I don't see him being with the other girls which makes me think he is falling in love with her.

Marco is still following only Linda on IG and also his company is still following only Linda and she follows him and his company which makes me wonder if they are still together post-FRC if she is indeed F1? I doubt Marco would be following only Linda if she is not F1 so I am thinking it is possible that they may still be together if she is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:33 am

Thanks for the updates HEA and AAL.

IA I've always though Linda was the F1. He's just so different with her, right from the premiere.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:15 pm

Few things that makes me think (back) it is Linda are the words he is using in interviews post show. The bachelors always make indirect compliments to the F1.

- I love natural girls, no make up, no enhanced, no botox
- if the girl do not have a big sense of humor, then there is a problem to be my girlfriend
- a quick fire turns quickly into a small flame and then nothing
- I was desperate to find my soul mate

Diane: fell in love with her beauty, no intellectual, too childish. Outside lust and beauty, nothing... episode 6 and 7, is the falling of Diane. He definitely was blind lust with her but she was just lust and emptiness. Beauty fades. definitely no soul mate here.

Shirley: fell in love to chase her, challenge, put him on his toes but she is the kind of woman who will not bend or make concessions without fight. Outside challenge, nothing... episode 6 will show him a mean & childish side of herself (+ which adult want to have a physical fight with another?). Shirley does not fit this description "NATURAL". She has always make up on. She said on interviews that she has a sense of humor but most do not understand because she is from Belgium. (IMO she has a stupid laugh and when she does she looks weird). Prods are pushing her a lot.

Linda: fell in love with sense of humor, natural, easy going. At the end of the day, she is mature, pretty, funny, career oriented, she puts him on his toes. Sri Lanka will give him time to know her more intellectually. Linda fit this description. I also did not hear her making any bad comments except against Diane during and after show. She recently said Marco was very tactile (same with Naelle) and her first rendez-vous on the dunes in Gran Canaries was "cute", using this word multiple times. Prods did hide her a lot until the end to keep the public guessing. Not sure why she did not get any time with him at Disney.

The edits are clearer: showing us the no connection with Clemence and Masha. Louise being a drama queen. Diane too emotional, needy and empty shell. Naelle turns into friendship. One by one, we see the evolution of each girl and why Marco is turning to Linda. I personally do not like Shirley but Marco finds her personality attractive and that is that.

At the end of the day, 13 years difference is a lot versus 5...

ps: I keep my joker card on Shirley and her dumped after the show but she is a revengeful kinda of girl so her pride (IMO) pushes her right now to say mean things about Marco (and the girls). I read a recent interview and she has a HUGE ego IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum