SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Just watched last night's episode and I was so bored.... Making out with Diana and Laurie like a teenager, girls lying to each other non-stop... argh! I live for Linda moments!

Back to top Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Talk about going from 0-60. Diane was almost all the way there on her date. From coy/no kissing to full make out in the tub. More like a hot and heavy FD than first date. Marco seems like such a playboy and I just can't warm to Diane.

Once again I loved Linda. I still think she is F1 but moreso now wondering if they are still together if so... Marco only follows Linda (her private IG) on his IG so I suspect that they may be still together if she is F1. Not sure how she is going to take his behavior on the show though... she's amazing and could do better, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Talk about going from 0-60. Diane was almost all the way there on her date. From coy/no kissing to full make out in the tub. More like a hot and heavy FD than first date. Marco seems like such a playboy and I just can't warm to Diane.

Once again I loved Linda. I still think she is F1 but moreso now wondering if they are still together if so... Marco only follows Linda (her private IG) on his IG so I suspect that they may be still together if she is F1. Not sure how she is going to take his behavior on the show though... she's amazing and could do better, imo.

I agree!!! She is such a breath of fresh air!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:29 pm

@Sophienette bestbud! Yes she is! Love, love her! Marco doesn't deserve her, imo! Too bad if she is F1... she should be the Bachelorette instead if there was such a show there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:30 pm

BTW, I just spotted at the very end of the preview, we hear Marco say "Do you want to be my wife""....

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:34 pm

oh wow! There's an engagement? (Hmm I wonder if Linda is his fiancée if so.. could explain his following only her).

Does the French show usually end in engagement FRCs (even if broken up later on)?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:oh wow! There's an engagement? (Hmm I wonder if Linda is his fiancée if so.. could explain his following only her).

Does the French show usually end in engagement FRCs (even if broken up later on)?

cant remember previous seasons...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:54 pm

Marco:

if you listen the words he uses at the ITM after the salt swimming pool with Linda he says:

I think that a lot of story based on love at first sight ends always as a small flame that shut down on itself (Marco) ► direct hit about Diane IMO
I never had relationship which started as buddies. For me, this is new. (Marco) ► present tense and he is very suntanned like every bachelor at the overnights.
Marco at the premiere: Linda is the first girl that I had butterflies.

In an ITM, HE SAYS: Linda, I see her a a buddy... that day (talking about this swimming pool which means that this ITM was filmed way after plus he is very suntanned)

He mentioned that he detests possessive and jealous girl. This does not fit Diane at all as well as Naelle.

Both Linda and Marco talked about magic. Script tried to put Linda out of contest with the parachute when it was clearly the kiss and time she spent with Marco (same top)

In one intro, we see Marco with tears in his eyes. We hear him pop the question. I also shared the S/C with the arm that is a bit fatter than Diane. So yes there is a proposal... but I have my doubt they are still together today unless Marco decided to grow up.

Linda's face when he says: Beware of the appearance... I read What the Heck is he saying here? That was hilarious

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Linda-10
As per Bachelor & Bachelorette Spoiler Fans moderator's request, please note that this S/CAP was created by a recorded episode by myself.

Diane

Her ITM  in ep 4 is also interesting, she says: I am happy I got the rose so I will be able to see him and talk with him, know what he truly thinks and know for certain............... so why is she doubting like that when she obviously spent a very hot date with him? Something happened we did not see? His attitude with Laurie? Her doubts about Linda which she constantly say she is her #1 rival? So if Diane's date was so over the top and the one... why acting like this with Laurie? And why give Diane a rose in the last girls. But we can also see that he goes from left to right or he takes the girls he likes the most first after this pride issue. At one point, when shirley leaves, marco's jaw is on the floor

Diane is going out a lot clubbing since the end of the show. also right after episode 4, she made clear on one interview that she was not in love at that moment. I think she wants to make sure people know that she was never in love to save her pride since she will be rejected (IMO) at the finale.

Laurie:

In one of Laurie's interview, she said that right after episode 4, she called Diane and made a little fun of her. If Diane was F1, no way Laurie would have called her....

general thoughts:

It is funny the friendship association during the show, considering their personalities:

Diane with Melanie
Laurie with Clemence
Melanie with Masha
Marie-Charlotte with Julie (who were smirking the whole rose ceremony because marco just got dumped by shirley)

The script is taking a all new light on this episode. Especially when I tried to sleuth the order of who got the roses. I may be confused with one or 2 but at the end of the day. I checked with the path on the sand, the bad edit where I could see the girls with roses in their hands already. Was it important that they changed the order? IMO only if they want to hide the F1, which is Linda. The funny and out of the blue "beware of the appearance" from marco at the beginning of the ceremony meant WTH? He was the one who flirted with Laurie in front of 4 other girls all night and yes probably all the girls put him in the player category with reasons, so his comment was plain stupid.

For me this is clear as day that Linda is F1. Not because of the RC order, but listening this ITM was very enlightening. Marco literally said that he felt in love with Diane but at the end of the day it was only lust and he felt in love after he started a friendship with Linda.

The funny thing is that the edits show a Marco player, who has no interest but to go clubbing and do the fiesta with girls 10/15 years younger than him. What does it say about a 34 years old guy. All the girls are almost 15 years younger in the show. The prods just wanted pretty plants. Lucky for us, we had Linda, 29 years old. So what? 30 years old are not pretty enough?

My take:

And here we have our script from the start: lust, young (she is 22), model material and inexperienced versus friendship, more mature for his 34 (she is 29) humor and chemistry at the end.

... in my opinion

Last edited by HEA on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Rose ceremony: what they show us

Louise
Naelle
Linda
Charlene
Clemence
Masha
Melanie
Diane
Shirley

Rose ceremony: reality (in my opinion)

So I played with the S/Caps and see many anomalies...

Louise Marco is very sweet, a bit too much

but this is the S/Caps I made out of the recorded episode 4:

Laurie got the rose before Louise, so Louise could not be the first call.

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Louise10
As per Bachelor & Bachelorette Spoiler Fans moderator's request, please note that this S/CAP was created by a recorded episode by myself.

Linda: he is very relaxed and looks very happy

I see one path before Linda and I see 2 other paths when Naelle is walking to Marco and somehow I think first was Shirley, then Linda (not sure but that is what I see).

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Linda-13

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Naelle10

Then the next they choose us to see, we clearly see a rose aside which I think is Shirley's rose + there is a least 6 (maybe 7?) in the basket. So for me the drama came early on and this explains Laurie's smirk all along.

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Roseal10

We clearly see when Linda is walking another one path before her. And this explain the look Marie-Charlotte (who took Diane's defense) and Diane share when Linda is called. So for me, Linda came #2 at the RC

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Linda-11

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Linda310

Charlene: we see very little but it is before Melanie since she is seen with no rose and maybe after Diane (which looks very upset all along the RC)

Clemence was definitely before Charlene. I am not sure if she was before Laurie

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Clemen10

Masha is definitely after Laurie, and before Diane and Charlene

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Masha10

Melanie is called and we clearly see Diane and Charlene with a rose. I am not sure if Masha has a rose when she is called.

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Melani10

Diane. She got the rose before Charlene whom is see toughing her hair with both hands.

ITM from Diane saying that she is happy to get a rose, be able to speak with him and something unusual after such a hot date: to know for certain. She also expressed some doubt about him being serious and Marco being a party boy.

Laurie definitely called in the top 5 if we look at the paths

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Laurie10

Shirley is called last but not. Linda in this has no rose and looks shocked. IMO Shirley was first.

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Linda-12

Last view is every one with a rose except Shirley. At this point, I have no doubt that we have a last zoom before the 3 girls leave.

Now this is funny to see Shirley smiling at him when leaving and Marco does not see it

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Shirle10

I so not understand why Melanie is so upset to see the girls leaving unless she was very friend with shirley which is funny because they have complete different personalities.. So this is another proof that producers have boxes to fill in. Melanie was the crude, no class act, sexual, no manners... but we can clearly see that she is appreciated by other girls...

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Melani11

Marie-charlotte and julie look over the moon happy to leave

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Overth10

and finally the best for the end... marco's face when shirley leaves without a look (he did not see hers few seconds before).

His ITM he says: I do not understand why Shirley refused his rose

Really, is he that dumb? I guess he is... Poor Linda.

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Marco10

Last edited by HEA on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:30 pm

what we saw on TV:

Louise
Naelle
Linda
Charlene
Clemence
Laurie
Masha
Melanie
Diane
Shirley

VERSUS

so after all those S/Caps i think the order was

Shirley
Linda
Naelle
Laurie
Louise
Clemence
Diane
Charlene
Melanie
Masha

This would explain why Diane looked so upset. She was not called first and Laurie got her rose before her. Thanks the prod who wanted drama at her ITM.

Shirley called first was another producers sign. She was furious in the ITM (which was in her club dress so right after the group date). Prod knew something. Did she tell them she would refuse, where they upset she would so being called first would appease her? Marco's words were a pack of crap. "I appreciated you yesterday". Really? Once she explained how upset she was, he went out on Laurie's arms... HE was not a happy camper whatsoever that a woman dare to tell him he acted like jerk.

So IMO, prods tried to limit the mess but Shirley say no words but decided to give him a lesson. Her words were  perfect: I want a man (meaning you are a little boy at 34), you are too playboy for my taste (no maturity), you upset me (no class act, you are a little boy that need a lesson)

My guess next to go will be Charlene and Masha, then Melanie.

this is all my opinion only..............

Last edited by HEA on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks for all the updates! Wow great sleuthing and s/caps!

Where did that RC take place??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum