SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:01 am

Please no more returns, it had not work for anyone of them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:08 am

Maggenzm wrote:Please no more returns, it had not work for anyone of them.

It worked for Byron and Mary. But not since the format change post DeAnna.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:34 am

Nick already said he is not coming back. I didn't even know Josh was thinking about it. Hmmm, as far as the ones revealed so far, have to see them on the show but still a lot more to go. Filming starts Thursday!! JoJo must be freaking out. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:05 am

One I would love to see back on my screen is Arie.
He was so funny, good looking and sensual !
Just like Jojo ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:14 am

Not exactly a fan of Josh, but would love for him to return just so I could see MeAndi's head explode. If he could bring Sable along, he might grow on me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:53 am

Alanna wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

Nick and Josh are better looking than the guys revealed so far.  JMO

ITA we (and JoJo!) need some quality guys. Not happy so far. no no
When I first saw JP, I thought he looked like a thug and his bio was even worse, and he turned into the bachelor by which I measure all bachelors (including in real life sometimes, meaning very often, usually laugh out loud). I need to see these men in action before judging. Jojo already has a pretty adorable storyline all set- looking for the man that will never, ever leave her- so I'm sure tptb can make this a cute/entertaining season.

Amen Alanna!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:58 am

katelynnnnnnnnnnn  @KatelynnRoseth
YOU GUYS, DEREK'S COUSIN IS GOING TO BE ON THE NEXT BACHELORETTE
8:25 PM - 14 Mar 2016
Source

And this guy retweeted and fav'd the tweet, so he may be the Derek she's talking about:  @DPantsar  Now to find the cousin... hopefully, he doesn't have a large extended family.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
katelynnnnnnnnnnn  @KatelynnRoseth
YOU GUYS, DEREK'S COUSIN IS GOING TO BE ON THE NEXT BACHELORETTE
8:25 PM - 14 Mar 2016
Source

And this guy retweeted and fav'd the tweet, so he may be the Derek she's talking about:  @DPantsar  Now to find the cousin... hopefully, he doesn't have a large extended family.  giggling

So should we ask Katelynnnnnnnn what Derek's cousin's name is?

Bit the bullet and asked for a name LOL.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Darn he's so hot , he could have been on the show sad . Hopefully some of the guys are just as cute. If they were recruiting him last fall on the beach, it was probably for this season of the Bachelorette.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nfl-player-matt-leinart-could-have-been-the-bachelor-twice-w167385

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Duke702 wrote:Darn he's so hot , he could have been on the show sad . Hopefully some of the guys are just as cute. If they were recruiting him last fall on the beach, it was probably for this season of the Bachelorette.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nfl-player-matt-leinart-could-have-been-the-bachelor-twice-w167385

He sexted Emily, after that the hot was gone for me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Isabel Jimenez  @isabelmjimenez
Good luck on the bachelorette Peter!  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f339  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f339  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f339
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen%20Shot%202016-03-16%20at%2012.02.47%20PM_zpsjvue78rq
1:19 PM - 13 Mar 2016
Source

Isabel Jimenez ‏@isabelmjimenez  Mar 14
Could not be happier that jojo is the bachelorette  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f60d  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f60d  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f60d
7:55 PM - 14 Mar 2016
Source

Isabel Jimenez @isabelmjimenez
My cousin is going to be dating jojo omg  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f60d  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f622  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f60d  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f339
8:04 PM - 14 Mar 2016
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Darn he's so hot , he could have been on the show sad . Hopefully some of the guys are just as cute. If they were recruiting him last fall on the beach, it was probably for this season of the Bachelorette.

He sexted Emily, after that the hot was gone for me.

Weren't there rumors that he and Ali exchanged numbers during her season as well?
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl