SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:08 am

Alanna wrote:
Noooo, I need someone that will only be there for Jo, nothing else will do! Usually the f1 ends up being someone else we don't even know this early so I'm thinking we haven't met Jo's The One (for however long it lasts in Bachelor-time laugh out loud) yet.

This is how I feel. She needs her "one and only," goshdarnit, and I need to get out of her threads! Yeah right, I'm going to be unspoiled! Tomorrow! Rolling Eyes
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:28 am

Seabear wrote:I think going for adventure and the possibility of love is a good combo.

But the play by play by Jordan sounds funny too.  By the way someone mentioned the "weatherman" up thread and Jonathan Novack is a weatherman now for ABC in LA. laugh out loud laugh out loud

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698 I've seen him on there a few times.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:14 am

This is not promising

So many dudes with beards... JoJo is gonna break out the straight edge and shave one of these guys! #Bachelorette

Via fleissmaster twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:24 am

^ What do you mean? I think that his first tweet yesterday was a decoy. Think that the point of the tweet above is that Fleiss was talking about the beards of the guys on the date. Waiting for more information and confirmation of what I was told tonight

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:51 am

veg_out wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Noooo, I need someone that will only be there for Jo, nothing else will do! Usually the f1 ends up being someone else we don't even know this early so I'm thinking we haven't met Jo's The One (for however long it lasts in Bachelor-time laugh out loud) yet.

This is how I feel. She needs her "one and only," goshdarnit, and I need to get out of her threads! Yeah right, I'm going to be unspoiled! Tomorrow! Rolling Eyes

Ladies JP came for the experience and we got JP and Ash and now Fordy and my favorite love story to watch from this show. He can come for the experience and then have JoJo make it more. I am keeping that hope. Plus a few himbos to snark at.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:01 am

^^^ so true.

I'm glad the family is straight up saying he is there for the exposure rather than put up a pretence.
It would be awesome if he feels like a truck hit him on day 1. I wonder if Jojo knows of him and will take to him. (Maybe this belongs in his thread)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:34 pm

notsobach wrote:This is weird laugh out loud I hope she isn't house sitting this potential contestants house The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Image13

Nice catch!!! yes

ETA: I can't view the first part of this post. Is it a vid? Where did it come from? What's the guy's name?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:43 pm

The Kmart guy tweeted again. He said he got weird looks at the border! This is hilarious. (Maybe fe was flying out if Buffalo ????)

GA maybe he needs his own thread with the relevant tweets just in case he makes an appearance onscreen.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:53 pm

Well the timing of the tweet coincides with his flight time.

I would imagine he flew out of Detroit since he's right across the border. He will have his own thread.

Kevin Martin ‏@theonlykmart  · 8h8 hours ago  

Reaction at the boarder was absolutely priceless, boarder security trying to hold in the "you're crazy" look.

Yeah those border people sure are funny. No disrespect to any border guards but I've had my share but usually it's me giving them the you're crazy look. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:54 pm

notsobach wrote:This is weird laugh out loud I hope she isn't house sitting this potential contestants house The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Image13

Isn't this the same girl who babysits for him?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Babysits for who? is my question.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Isn't this the same girl who babysits for him?

Yes, that's the Vic girl whose tweet I posted yesterday, about the Canadian guy she babysits for being a contestant.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl