SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Seabear wrote:Listen to the interview Jordan's dad gave.  It sounded like Jordan was going on for the adventure and to further his career.  (Jesse Palmer)  I did not hear anything about finding a wife.  Maybe after he meets JoJo his priorities will change. hmmm
Noooo, I need someone that will only be there for Jo, nothing else will do! Usually the f1 ends up being someone else we don't even know this early so I'm thinking we haven't met Jo's The One (for however long it lasts in Bachelor-time laugh out loud) yet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:57 pm

The contestants have changed over the years. They took a lot of negative SM comments accusing them of being on the show just for fame, extending their 15 minutes, wanting to promote their business, modelling and who knows what else.

Here we have a contestant's father that comes right out and says he is going on to further his career, and so far I haven't seen any SM posts here accusing him of such.

IA Seabear, no mention of finding a wife. IMO he's going to be the in your face guy who will be proving his worth, as a broadcaster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The contestants have changed over the years. They took a lot of negative SM comments accusing them of being on the show just for fame, extending their 15 minutes, wanting to promote their business, modelling and who knows what else.

Here we have a contestant's father that comes right out and says he is going on to further his career, and so far I haven't seen any SM posts here accusing him of such.

IA Seabear, no mention of finding a wife. IMO he's going to be the in your face guy who will be proving his worth, as a broadcaster.

Hahaha, he'll stand in the corner and run commentaries during every date. "This is Jordan Rogers reporting from my first 1-on-1 date"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:06 am

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The contestants have changed over the years. They took a lot of negative SM comments accusing them of being on the show just for fame, extending their 15 minutes, wanting to promote their business, modelling and who knows what else.

Hahaha, he'll stand in the corner and run commentaries during every date. "This is Jordan Rogers reporting from my first 1-on-1 date"

Or be the Olivia .

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:15 am

julychild wrote:

cantstopl rofl rofl clapping!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:20 am

ForeverLove wrote:
julychild wrote:

Or be the Olivia .

Or Weatherman from a few years ago.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:28 am

It would be super interesting if the guy who is openly there for the wrong reasons ends up falling for her anyway ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:29 am

I can definitely see TPTB taking Jordan to the final 4, not just to the elite 8 or sweet 16. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1f3c0 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1f46c  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1f46c  laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:30 am

nd4reality wrote:It would be super interesting if the guy who is openly there for the wrong reasons ends up falling for her anyway ?

I hope so. I'd rather watch a guy act like a kid head over heels for the lead rather than watch an audition all season long.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:31 am

I think most of the smart contestants go on the show for the adventure. Looking at the track record if your main motivation is finding love I'm gonna question your sanity. Jmo

But I'm dying at the image of him being the play-by-play commentator during all the dates.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:43 am

I think going for adventure and the possibility of love is a good combo.

But the play by play by Jordan sounds funny too.  By the way someone mentioned the "weatherman" up thread and Jonathan Novack is a weatherman now for ABC in LA. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notsobach Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:01 am

This is weird laugh out loud I hope she isn't house sitting this potential contestants house The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Image13

notsobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl