SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:13 am

Maybe Des and Cat were/are genuine. Trista wanted fame badly. She wanted to be on a show like the View. She and Ryan hung around California while she tried to make it happen. Then she realized how lucky she was and moved to Colorado for Ryan and he came back often for her.

I don't know if JoJo is genuine. I will wait and see. After all Ben is engaged to the flight attendant who was getting arrest for drunk and disorderly at Coachella this time last year. Anything can happen. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:17 am

Seabear wrote:Being and athlete, singer, model, actor, producer, song writer, etc etc etc are actual jobs if you support yourself with your vocation...otherwise they are hobbies, dreams or delusions.  Almost every waiter/waitress, shop clerk or personal trainer in LA is also one of these professions.

On a bright note for JoJo.  Chad was recently named one of the Dallas 2016 Modern Luxury Men of Style...and has his giant photo in the window of Neiman Marcus in Dallas.

JMO

It looks like Chad has a girlfriend, so I don't think he'll be appearing on this season as a potential contestant or even post show as someone for JoJo JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:49 pm

I don't know how anyone can determine if JoJo is ready to find the one or not. She was really committed to her ex apparently and wanted to marry him, but it wasn't mutual. I think her chances are the same as anyone else's. It doesn't matter if you want to get married tomorrow if there isn't anyone suitable on the show for you, it's not something you can force. I think Des probably came the closest to making herself fall in love with her F1, because she wanted to commit, and luckily it worked out for her. But again, they are and were a good match, she was just blind to it for a while. If there is no good match for JoJo on the show, then it really doesn't matter what her intentions were. If there is, then I highly doubt she'll walk away from it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:25 pm

RS released name of the "villian" - Chad Johnson from Tulsa, OK. Apparently he wanted to fight everyone.

His FB: https://www.facebook.com/chad.johnson.9235

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:59 pm

Well he looks cuter in his FB pics than that awful pool pic. Funny how last year someone commented on one of his pics "you should be on the Bachelor" laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:47 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:52 am

Another personal trainer/model. Rolling Eyes  What is all that back flexing about? ick.

Off IG until 2 wks ago.
following/followers Coley, Christian

Daniel Maguire, Vancouver
https://www.instagram.com/p/8WFt5qnHiq/?taken-by=danielseanmaguire
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 12950411_1603261599996887_282516621_a

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:54 am

^^^^^^^ giggling ^^^^^^^
Not surprised. no no peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:46 am

The more of these contestants I see, the more turned off I'm getting about this season. Since I don't care for the lead either, I will probably be in full blown b*tch mode and spitting fire as I snark away. Just an FYI.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:38 am

grace8136 wrote:Another personal trainer/model. Rolling Eyes  What is all that back flexing about? ick.

Off IG until 2 wks ago.
following/followers Coley, Christian

Daniel Maguire, Vancouver
https://www.instagram.com/p/8WFt5qnHiq/?taken-by=danielseanmaguire
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 12950411_1603261599996887_282516621_a

Daniel Maguire's thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:44 pm

When does ABC generally post the contestants pics/bios? We are still missing 6 of the guys, so I'd like to see them. TIA

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:10 pm

grace8136 wrote:When does ABC generally post the contestants pics/bios? We are still missing 6 of the guys, so I'd like to see them. TIA

I think it's two weeks before the premier. Someone can CMIIW.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl