SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Seems like there wasn't time to cast these individuals for Jojo, a last minute casting choice, so she got the middle third of the standing casting options list that is always in the hopper -- wannabe famous types.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:42 pm

I don't think JoJo was a last minute choice at all. They always wanted her IMO. They cast who they can get, not for anyone in particular. Seems like real career types are fewer and farther between each season. They'd probably get more matches casting unambitious types like Kaitlyn as the lead each season, since they have lower standards.

But who knows, maybe JoJo will fall madly in love with one of them and vice versa. Hard to make any predictions at this point, when we haven't even seen her with two of the guys remaining.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by xHBA_ Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:50 am

Hi!! I'm new to this page but i have an instagram account bachelorette.spoilers and someone just posted something interesting: the mystery guy from the first 1-on-1 date is apparently called Derek Peth from ft Lauderdale!

xHBA_

Back to top Go down

Post by xHBA_ Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:55 am

I mean someone *commented
It's on my very first post of the final 8 guys

xHBA_

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:00 pm

xHBA_ Welcome1 Thanks for the info. yes

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Good find! OK this is the season of the singers because he is another wannabe singer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isNdpRSBkzU

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:02 pm

xHBA_ wrote:Hi!!  I'm new to this page but i have an instagram account bachelorette.spoilers and someone just posted something interesting: the mystery guy from the first 1-on-1 date is apparently called Derek Peth from ft Lauderdale!
Did it get deleted? I don't see it. You're getting all the contestants though! LOL On that final 8 pic, that's where those two girls mentioned Chase!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Duke702 wrote:Good find! OK this is the season of the singers because he is another wannabe singer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isNdpRSBkzU
Just more 'proof' that the F4 ain't that bad compared to what could of been. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:06 pm

RS posted the short tatted guy today: Alex Woytkiw

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:12 pm

^^^ Already posted his info in the no discussion thread so GA can make a thread for him when she gets a chance.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Woo-hoo. We have a full name, Derek Peth.

Thank you XHBA

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by xHBA_ Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:15 pm

cyannceyla
Oops my bad i meant on the picture of the 3 1-on-1 dates side by side of luke, james & derek. Not the picture of the final 8 guys i posted!!

xHBA_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl