SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 16, 2016 1:44 pm

Apparently no time with JoJo and Robby/Chase night 1, so that seems very likely to throw them out as final 1 IMO. Hasn't the lead and final 1 always had 1 on 1 time shown in the premiere? Robby and Chase got nothing. Luke had one 1 on 1 time. And Jordan had three 1 on 1 times..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Apparently no time with JoJo and Robby/Chase night 1, so that seems very likely to throw them out as final 1 IMO. Hasn't the lead and final 1 always had 1 on 1 time shown in the premiere? Robby and Chase got nothing. Luke had one 1 on 1 time. And Jordan had three 1 on 1 times..

Auntie should probably create a statistic as to how many times F1 was shown to have time in the first episode.

IMO we know that Robby & Chase spent time with Jojo on night 1 based on the episode pics that are in the no discussion thread, production just chose not to show their time with Jojo...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 16, 2016 1:51 pm

Dessler wrote:Reality Steve just posted episode 1 spoilers.It seems like he does not like Jordan at all. And he still does not know who the final four are question
Welcomeparty! Dessler

RS tells it like he see's it. Production leaked Jordan as part of the cast over a week before the Bachelor finale. They're using his brothers notoriety so the franchise is picked up by a broader range of media outlets. Which it is. If JoJo/Jordan have a connection that's great if not production is going to do what they have to so he stays. Jordan is an athlete. On some level I think it may be a competition for him. Athletes are all about winning JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 16, 2016 1:52 pm

mercieme wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Apparently no time with JoJo and Robby/Chase night 1, so that seems very likely to throw them out as final 1 IMO. Hasn't the lead and final 1 always had 1 on 1 time shown in the premiere? Robby and Chase got nothing. Luke had one 1 on 1 time. And Jordan had three 1 on 1 times..

Auntie should probably create a statistic as to how many times F1 was shown to have time in the first episode.

IMO we know that  Robby & Chase spent time with Jojo on night 1 based on the episode pics that are in the no discussion thread, production just chose not to show their time with Jojo...jmo.

How do we know what will be/will not be shown?

I think there have been times they didn't show the 1:1 time in the first episode for the F1.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 16, 2016 1:58 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:

IMO we know that  Robby & Chase spent time with Jojo on night 1 based on the episode pics that are in the no discussion thread, production just chose not to show their time with Jojo...jmo.

I think there have been times they didn't show the 1:1 time in the first episode for the F1.

Because RS just posted his episode 1 recap.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Because RS just posted his episode 1 recap.

His recaps have been wrong before. I will wait and see but maybe in the meantime Auntie might already have the stat we are looking for.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:..His recaps have been wrong before..
RS doesn't include every detail of the first episode just what he wants to share. He's going to focus on Jordan because RS doesn't think he's there for the "right reasons" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Or perhaps he reached out to Jordan's family and friends for scoop/info and was denied. 
Hell hath no fury like a lady scorned.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 16, 2016 2:15 pm

IMO, there's a difference in his recaps where he pieces together info that is given to him or that he collect during filming (and from here) and when he's actually seen an early release of the epi.  In this case, he's already watched the epi. There's a chance that a few final edits are made to it and we'll see something slightly different than what he mentioned.  But I doubt TPTB are not going to do a made scramble in the next few days to drastically change things since he's already released info.  It's just epi 1 and it'll more than likely just bring in more viewers wanting to see what he's talking about.  And I'm just talking about the info he's sharing not his own personal opinions on the cast.  JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon May 16, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon May 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Reality Steve WATCHED the first episode. On a TV. With his own eyes. What he saw is what we will see, so if he said they didn't show JoJo spending time with specific guys, we won't see it either when we watch.

This isn't a case of him hearing something from a source. He reported what he saw.

metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Did RS specifically say it didn't show Jojo spending time with Chase and Robby, or he just didn't report it?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon May 16, 2016 2:30 pm

sdmom wrote:Did RS specifically say it didn't show Jojo spending time with Chase and Robby, or he just didn't report it?

He did not report it
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena