SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 5:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:It does happen a lot I'm sure with most of them. But Jordan's in the (un)lucky position of f1/spoiled f1, so get ready for a media field day (season).

Anyone think he's regretting the decision to abort the plan to become The Bachelor right about now? laugh out loud

True that. Both Jillian's season and Emily's season got UGLY. Lots of tabloids, lots of heated arguments. That's why I'm here to tell you, it's not just Jo that needs to buckle up. The genuine Jo^3 fans (and I'm sure they will be out there) need to brace themselves.

Well GA has created the fan thread already so their fans will have a happy place to hang on tight if the rag magazines get outta control... giggling ....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 5:16 pm

Boyfriend/girlfriend-casually dating-hooking up are all different things. Was he supposedly boyfriend/girlfriend - casually dating- or hooking up with this girl? I thought it was a mix of hooking up/casually dating? This is the realm of not being attached and likely talking to other people at the same time. Either way, if he's engaged, he should not be doing any of these things as he should be past that point.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu May 19, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 5:17 pm

mercieme wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:It does happen a lot I'm sure with most of them. But Jordan's in the (un)lucky position of f1/spoiled f1, so get ready for a media field day (season).

Anyone think he's regretting the decision to abort the plan to become The Bachelor right about now? laugh out loud

True that. Both Jillian's season and Emily's season got UGLY. Lots of tabloids, lots of heated arguments. That's why I'm here to tell you, it's not just Jo that needs to buckle up. The genuine Jo^3 fans (and I'm sure they will be out there) need to brace themselves.

Well GA has created the fan thread already so their fans will have a happy place to hang on tight if the rag magazines get outta control... giggling ....jmo
I'm a fan of the storyline I came up for them! I want them to be partners in crime together! Sounds exciting.  giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu May 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Sorry, which ex did he delete photos of?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Well he's bach bubble engaged so there's that. Also anyone else want to call what he was doing with this preseason chick boolin? I mean it was because of Jordan that most of us were first exposed to such a word.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 5:21 pm

casjacknick wrote:Well he's bach bubble engaged so there's that. Also anyone else want to call what he was doing with this preseason chick boolin? I mean it was because of Jordan that most of us were first exposed to such a word.
cantstopl I forgot about boolin!! But yes, I would call that boolin Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

Someone should tweet JoJo using the word boolin just to mess with her. She'd probably think wtf? Haha.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu May 19, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 5:21 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Sorry, which ex did he delete photos of?

Someone named Brittany (Olivia Munn's friend) according to poster Lex.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2016 5:27 pm

Haha yes! I forget Jo^3 like to go boolin! Perfect.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 6:15 pm

So he had a hookup before leaving for the filming? Shocking I was pretty sure a SEC/CFL QB would be saving himself for marriage aka Sean Lowe. 

If JoJo hooked up with Chad as rumored they can swap the hookup I left for this show stories.

I didn't care who she chose, but now I say go JoJo, screw RS and the not fans out there. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 19, 2016 6:21 pm

To be honest, I was thinking that RS was going to come out with something more explosive because 1. I figured he got around and 2. The second I heard the two narrative things, I figured RS had heard Jordan was thinking of leaving on his own or he would stay (I wonder if that thought process changed once he found out JoJo was the bachelorette?). None of this really surprised and none of this is all that different from most of the contestants that go on this show. It will just get blown up more in the tabloids because of who his brother is.

I want a fun season. JoJo and Jordan at least look like they have hot chemistry, so that's a start. Who knows, maybe he ended up falling in lust/love with her and he's willing to give it a shot while getting attention too. Hey, that also sounds like every other season!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Booger boy either forgot or simply didn't follow the show during DeAnna's season. Jesse C. 2.0.
Also, I kind of think JoJo is more aware of what's going on than given credit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 6:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So he had a hookup before leaving for the filming? Shocking I was pretty sure a SEC/CFL QB would be saving himself for marriage aka Sean Lowe. 

If JoJo hooked up with Chad as rumored they can swap the hookup I left for this show stories.

I didn't care who she chose, but now I say go JoJo, screw RS and the not fans out there. JMO.

I just love your post !
Yes, the shocking news that's going to make headlines : a young charming single man hooking up with girls... How did he dare? (Sarcasm...)
Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

Regarding Jojo and Jordan story, there may or may not have been a plot regarding a bachelor gig, but it looks like Jordan may have changed his plan...
We may have a love story after all. Not a typical one, but maybe something unexpected happened between them and he actually fell for Jojo.
That would make a great season !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena