SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 83 1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* Empty Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:41 pm

Sorry, time zone conflicts. Here is an episode thread!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:43 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
sophienette wrote:2 days ;)

1.5 hrs!

I won't be posting live for the first episode as I have promised my daughter that we will sit side by side with our clipboards noting down who we think will be F1 -F4 and who will be cast as the crazy, the b3tch etc. It's very serious business! We both picked Matilda for F1 last year but she reminded me this morning that I had Chrystal for F2 and Danielle the lawyer as F3. I'm sure her memory is incorrect as my first night sleuthing skills couldn't be that bad!

@GuardianAngel can you please put up an episode thread for us. I'm hoping for lots of posters this season!

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - a quick post about tonight's episode.

First off - I love Jordan! He's charming, funny, quick witted and those eyes! I thought he came across very well and seems genuine. My ovaries even did a little quiver when he was holding that baby!

Now to the girls - yikes! There were some real loonies! Hopefully they are just there for the first few weeks entertainment and then get sent on their way.

The biggest stand out for me and my daughter was Rebecca. We have her at F1. She's just like Matilda and also got the first impression rose plus the blurb at the beginning explaining a bit about her.

We also liked Danielle, Kate, Lara, Shari, Storm and Amanda and to be honest that was about it.

Two girls, Claudia and Catherine had the weirdest put on accents we have ever heard. It was almost as if they were attempting to sound posh. I'm sure SM is going to have a field day with them.

I think there will be two "mean girls" or "trouble makers" this season - Naz and Ceri.

I think this is going to be a very different season this year. Not sure if that's a good thing as it looks as though there is way more drama and b;tch;ness which I hate.

What are everyone's thoughts?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:44 pm

AmyB wrote:Okay, just finished watching.

I think Jordan's a lot better looking in motion than in pictures (his eyes are amazing!) and he kind of seems like a dork to me laugh out loud I get a similar vibe to him that I got from Art last year.

Rebecca seems like an obvious F1 but since they had Matilda as the very obvious F1 last year (first out of the limo, FIR), I think they might be switching it up this year and will have a more hidden F1. question We'll see.

I also wouldn't be surprised if there was an engagement this season. They seemed to be hinting at it this time more than last year and with production stepping it up this year with the mansion, I think they'd want a proposal. I do hope, even if there is an engagement, that this season will still be in the Tim/Art/Sam W category, not the Blake one giggling

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:42 pm

OK, about to watch... will give you live commentary (ish)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:56 pm

I know for a start I will have to recheck the season preview once I know the girls! So hard to figure out who is who!
So far I would say his final 1 is either the very dark haired woman on the boat (kissing over dinner) or the platinum blonde he is kissing at the end of the preview at the very start of the epi.

I do like Jordan as far as first impressions go Smiley

BTW where did Matilda come out in Limo order? Should it be a clue like in US series (first/second/last)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:33 pm

OK... limo comments:

Ceri, teacher - first out of limo, wow reaction, could be the blonde from the preview Smiley I like that she resented being judged on her appearance during CP.
Sarah - 2nd out, he thought she looked angelic
Fleur - platinum blonde red dress, dutch
Danielle - firefighter, gave him calendar. too loud for my liking - gets intro
Metz - princess... mixed heritage
Rebecca - another blonde but shorter hair, jedi mind trick, retirement attendant, he likes her - gets intro
Fillers girls... (Gabrielle, no name, Storm, Harmony...)
Nicole - got romantic music on limo exit but short convo
Claudia - model and designer, strikes me as very fake, gave him vegan sweets - gets an intro
Catherine - red dress he noticed colour, gave him a heart
Lindsey - US girl, doctor, gives him a check up
Alicia - gives him purple rose, kinda cute -crazy cat lady and 16 animals - gets intro
Erin - pretty, not much chat though
Fran - does a weird hand shake
Amanda - nervous, draws on her hands, pretty
Shari - nice, very quick convo
Lara - came out with champagne
Emily - pilate instructor. he liked her stiking eyes. Could be the dark brunette from preview. Good chemistry out of limo
Kate - keeps kissing him then shaking his hand - gets intro calls herself Bridget jones...
Naz - looking gorgeous, persian - he fell into her eyes - but calling herself competitive stright up... argh

My top just from these (in no order):

Ceri
Emily
Alicia
Rebecca
Sarah
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:55 pm

1-1 times we see:

Catherine - grabs him first, too over the top, "wants him" after a 3 minutes convo...
Kate - interrupts Catherine
Naz - interrupts Kate, too competitive
Claudia - interrupts Naz who makes her sit with them (ah!)
Ceri - first girl he comes to find... I like that she opens up fast about past relationships and made sure he liked her not the dress
Lara - coming too interrupt and sit in between Ceri and Jordan...
Amanda - taken by Jordan, he likes that she is quiet, very romantic music, interrupted by Naz
Rebecca - stolen by Jordan, very nervous, talked about perfect date in outdoor cinema - gets first rose... too obvious?

Havent seen a lot of 1-1... I would hope F1 got time! So top 3 contenders in my mind before RC:

Ceri
Rebecca
Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Thanks sophie!!! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Yep sticking with the blondes I think Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:09 pm

I had a quick look at the official TV3 Bach webpage and they had quite a bit on each girl including a video where they talk about themselves. I only watched a few but was pleasantly surprised that the girls came across much better than they did last night - and more natural looking.

I don't have the tech skills to bring the information over but if someone had a few minutes to do it that would be fantastic.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:12 pm

This is a test - I can attach the link but not sure how to inbed it so you can see it straight away.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Rebecca/tabid/5060/articleID/123715/Default.aspx

Does it work?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Yes Katie it works! I can't embed the video because I can't view it. The rest of the page can't be embedded. It would have to be copied and pasted.

If you play around on that vid, somewhere there might be a "copy embed" or "embed code" That's what you would paste here to embed the vid.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 83 1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM