SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Yes I think this season is shaping up to be very different...

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:20 am

Yeah... the editing feels a bit off to me and I am thinking it may be that each episode is edited for that episode rather than how it all ends/who Jordan picks in the end (F4) especially if filming was still underway while the first episodes aired. I expect my F6 to change. Still think Sarah, Ceri, and perhaps Fleur, Rebecca, and Alicia in there. Not sure... after I watch the next eps 3/4 may change that.

What are everyone's thoughts or predictions? @katiebelle what are you thinking? Miss your posts!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:09 am

Hello handwave

I'm here! I've been busy with work projects so am doing quite a bit of juggling at the moment. I'm having a day off tomorrow so plan to post lots of articles and news that I have found.

So a quick rundown of tonight's episode.

I enjoyed Jordan's date with Storm - I've put her in my top 5. Although if he had done the choc mousse up my nose I would have pushed him overboard!

Naz is definitely a ring in to stir things up. She's not a kiwi and is a body builder from Brisbane. I'll post the article tomorrow when I have more time. She's so over the top in her meanness that, IMO and that of my friends that watch the show, it's obvious that she is a plant by the producers.

TTFN!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:25 pm

season of the platinum blonde? cantstopl

Not attracted to the guy and no girl stood out for me either.

So another season where I will be watching without passion nor real interest. Of course it is the first episode but if they focus on drama and catty fights, this is quickly going to be boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Yes IA - too much emphasis on cattiness and drama. Just like Ben's season I probably won't get too invested in the show until those women are weeded out (please let it be soon!) and the genuine nice ones are left.

Who were the girls that got the bios on the first night? Rebecca, Danielle, Nicole and ?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Katiebelle wrote:...Who were the girls that got the bios on the first night? Rebecca, Danielle, Nicole and ?

Danielle
Rebecca
Claudia
Alicia
Kate

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:41 am

This is my first season watching an International Bachelor

A few thoughts about episode 3....

Naz and Claudia-the mean girls. Too much drama. Naz has a hit list of women she doesn't think are there for the right reasons. Anna (who left tonight) Alicia, Sarah, Ceri, Kate, Rebecca, Gabrielle. She's determined they'll leave before she does

Storm-confident and quiet. Her second date. Jordan's face lit up on their one on one. She got the first real kiss of the season  

Ceri-One of the women tried to interrupt their one on one time at the cocktail party and Jordan said NO. He wanted to spend more time with her. First time he's done that. She played a school yard paper game (one I played in grade school) He asked if he could keep the paper

Only two dates. A one on one and a group date. I think there were only 5 women on the group date. Most of the women only see Jordan at the cocktail party. Way different than the US version

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:02 am

Just watched episode 4 and my household is absolutely loving Jordan.

He really is a typical Kiwi bloke. Letting the girls go all Rambo on him at paintball with only one rule, to quote him "avoid the nuts", had the whole family in stitches. (Although I did notice that my husband and sons crossed their legs while they were watching that bit!).

He might not be the six pack sensitive metrosexual that Art was but he truly is the loveable larrikin that the host Mike said he was.

He has a great sense of humour and is very good at putting the girls at ease. I was impressed with how he teased and joked with Sharri to help her get over her nerves on their date.

I also loved they way he dealt with Naz and her tattling at the cocktail party. If we could just get rid of her and Claudia then this could end up being a very fun season to watch.

My picks for top 5 are

Storm
Rebecca
Sharri
Ceri
Fleur

But it will probably change again next week!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:10 am

Can't wait to watch tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:31 pm

I watched episodes 3 and 4 and besides the RC why no interaction with Sarah? Twice in the bottom two.

He likes Fluer and Danielle.

I like Ceri although she's a bit shy.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:48 pm

I find Jordan's season totally boooooooooooooooring.
I do not find the guy handsome, and none of the girls look funny or nice.
I am tired of the each villain season. After 2 episodes, already tired of Naz and her shenanigans
No wonder rates are so low. They missed completely the choice of the right bachelor.

See you all in another franchise!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:32 am

Hmmm so after watching I have no idea who the frontrunners are... maybe Ceri because she gets lots of ITM time and has yet to have a single date or GD? As for Rebecca who got the first impression rose she's barely been shown it's a bit odd to me...

I think this is one season where the edit is for each episode and not really indicative of much down the road? I think the show airing while it is still filming may play a role... not sure. Not having a season preview of sorts like S1 had I think makes it difficult to see who goes far since there's no screencaps to sleuth without a season promo/preview other than just next ep previews.

After ep 4 I am thinking that the girls I thought as F6 for eps 1 and 2 probably are not. I think Shari has a shot at being in F6 or F4 or more. I noticed Woman's Day who is official mag for the show is following Shari on IG and she's the only girl they follow. Matilda also tweeted that her favorite girl on the show is Shari. She wasn't even in my F6 at all until her date either so perhaps she is a front-runner now.

I honestly can't say I find any connection between Jordan or the girls to make me think "this is the one". I just don't see "it" with any of them tbh. Maybe later on it will come but based just on media and edit thus far: Ceri, Fleur, Shari, Alicia, and maybe Rebecca (just based on FIR)? No idea really.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM