SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 18 of 83 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bosomfriends - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Great sleuthing @Katiebelle....I think you may be right it's Ceri....she will be over the moon on that date if it's her because she has been waiting so long for a one on one.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

bosomfriends - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Great screencaps, @katiebelle! clapping!

I am thinking the blonde girl with the nails may be Ceri? IIRC she had glitter tips on in one pic I saw of her somewhere. Will need to find a screenshot. It could be Fleur but I think you are correct and her nails are not that long.

ETA: saw the previous posts after I posted... for some reason this post never went through sooner. Excellent screen matchup - definitely think it is Ceri and based on RC screencap for next ep seems she gets a rose (will post).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:03 pm

I also think that this RC scap for next episode makes it seem like Ceri is the one with the glitter long nails and on the single date in the helicopter and likely has a rose because she is not seen - so likely to the right (the girl's left) where the girl who has a rose already pre-RC usually stands.

bosomfriends - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 C5e2f5bcc820cc321ce9613b624bc358
my screencaps from ep

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:09 pm

While I was having my afternoon cuppa I thought I'd go back and have a look at the original preview of the season that aired the beginning of episode 1.

Everything they showed has already been seen except for the following two screen caps. This makes be think they weren't as far into filming when they started to air the season as we first thought because surely they would shown more dates in the preview.

bosomfriends - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Fleur_10
bosomfriends - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Helico10

So it's definitely Ceri in the helicopter and looks as though Fleur has the next single date.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:15 pm

clapping! Excellent job, Katie! You're a pro at sleuthing SC already! Spot on for Ceri on that date and definitely looks like Fleur gets a 1on1 date in Ep 8 after Ceri.

So if everything is shown up until those two scaps and Fleur gets 1on1 date in Ep 8 then it's possible that they were up to that point when season aired? Or didn't want to showcase anything else? I think that's what makes this season more disjointed without a season Preview that is more typical (like last season) so hard to sleuth beyond first dates? If Naz doesn't get a 1on1 date though I am not sure how she goes far? Perhaps Scout was showing a 1on1 with her? We still have a ways to go and likely 2nd 1on1 dates too (like 3 of the F4 got).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:clapping! Excellent job, Katie!  You're a pro at sleuthing SC already! Spot on for Ceri on that date and definitely looks like Fleur gets a 1on1 date in Ep 8 after Ceri.

So if everything is shown up until those two scaps and Fleur gets 1on1 date in Ep 8 then it's possible that they were up to that point when season aired? Or didn't want to showcase anything else? I think that's what makes this season more disjointed without a season Preview that is more typical (like last season) so hard to sleuth beyond first dates? If Naz doesn't get a 1on1 date though I am not sure how she goes far? Perhaps Scout was showing a 1on1 with her? We still have a ways to go and likely 2nd 1on1 dates too (like 3 of the F4 got).

I really think they only got up to episode 8 before they starting airing the show. They didn't even show a picture of Jordan at the FRC which they always do (and did with Art). This also fits in nicely with the rumors that there was some issue during filming. And also explains the crazy edit. It wasn't until Storm was picked by Jordan for the single date that she really made her presence known in the house and then TPTB quickly scrabbled and put her meet and greet up on the official TV3 and Facebook pages. It would also be interesting to see which girls had lots of ITMs in the first few episodes that have gradually dwindled. How many did Alicia have in the last few episodes? Maybe they originally thought she'd be a favourite but he ended up picking other girls to spend time with.

JMO

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:34 pm

Sounds spot on Katie. If Storm is chosen then perhaps that's why TV3 is posting about her now? She never got an intro video either. It's still strange though because she had the 2nd single date I think and up until now lots shown with her and Jordan being physical so not sure why they wouldn't have an intro video or her Meet and Greet out of limo - especially since she never got the FIR so it's not like it would have been too obvious...?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Sorry for double post but I just rewatched the beginning of first episode and realized that Jordan lives in Auckland and has lived there for the past few years (he says so in his intro package) so he wouldn't be in Christchurch where Storm lives.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Great catch @Allaboutlove....do we know which of the girls live in Auckland? I couldn't tell from Rebecca, Alicia & Fleur's place of residence listed if they are on the North Island or South Island & which of them might be close to Auckland.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:52 pm

mercies wrote:... which of them might be close to Auckland.
According to the link below Rebecca is getting her degree from Auckland University of Technology

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77645496/The-hidden-past-of-the-women-on-the-Bachelor-NZ.

Last edited by jen689 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:02 am

@mercieme Rebecca lives in Auckland as does Ceri. Storm is in Christchurch (South Island) and Fleur and Alicia I think are on North Island so closer to Auckland.

Bios here: http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ/Bios/TheBachelorettes.aspx and here http://www.morefm.co.nz/Entertainment/TheBachelorNZ/Contestants.aspx but not sure if just hometowns listed or where they currently live?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:13 am

Thanks both..I am leaning towards Rebecca as F1 in that case since Ceri is out IMO based on news that came out that she was seen out & about with a new guy.

If Jordan is spotted in Christchurch visiting his family (that is if his family still lives there) then the "Storm is F1 rumor " will continue to escalate, all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 83 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM