SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 83 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 51 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bosomfriends - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:17 am

IA, I am leaning towards Rebecca for F1 possibly too, especially after her single date which felt the most real to me and best date so far (as Jordan himself said).

I just rewatched episode 1 and I have to say it was better the second time around. First time watching I just couldn't get into it. Perhaps now that Rebecca had her date and I finally saw Jordan wake up and more than just something physical (with Storm) I have new eyes watching.

It's early still with the season so I am hopeful the editing will get on track and we get to see a love story even if it's not with Rebecca. If not then there's always Art and Matilda's season to re-watch....  :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bosomfriends - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:02 am

Just sat down to watch some telly and an ad came on for next Monday's episode.

It was very quick but it actually looked like Ceri was the one kissing him not Fleur. Obviously I couldn't get a screen cap. Also there was a bit where he and Naz were away from the group at the CP but in sight and she pushes for a kiss and gets one. affraid speechless

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:09 am

Help us all! affraid

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:11 am

You ladies are so funny....this is my absolute favorite thread on this forum.... bestbud! to you all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:15 am

mercieme wrote:You ladies are so funny....this is my absolute favorite thread on this forum.... bestbud! to you all.

You become an honorary Kiwi just by being on this thread. Cheers, Mate! bestbud!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:17 am

bestbud! to you @mercieme!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:19 am

I've got hold of some tv guides for next few weeks and here's the synopsis for each night.

Monday 28
The bachelorettes arrive in tropical paradise and a crowd favourite is sent home.

Tuesday 29
Jordan heats thing up with a fiery romance and one of the bachelorettes learns diamonds are a girls best friend. Later, a group date has the women flying high.

Monday 4
A hula date steams up when one bachelorette steals the show

Tuesday 5
Sparks fly when Jordan leads one bachelorette through paradise. Later, the women get down and dirty on a group date.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:28 am

So it looks like they are head to Hawaii. Lucky things! And if we have sleuthed correctly with that photo of Naz and Jordan taken by Scout at least 4 girls are voted off before she is. no

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:33 am

Oh wow! Great info on the TV guide synopsis @katiebelle yes ... not so great about Naz still being there in the end but as long as it is just scripted drama (as boring as that is) and not real frontrunner contender I guess I will just skim over her parts.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:35 am

O/T and ((hugs)) @katiebelle... Sad for you about the flag referendum. Loving your avi of Anne and Diana #bosomfriends console bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:53 am

I was watching Rebecca and Jordan's time together at the cocktail party. When they went off together it was light outside. I'm wondering if they went on a walk or had a conversation the editors couldn't use to further their storyline. When they were sitting on the couch it was dark. I'm thinking that was a reshoot. During their time together Jordan wanted to let Rebecca know he really enjoyed their date and wanted to do it again soon. I wonder what the producers definition of soon is? Rebecca seems to sit back and let the other women have time with Jordan during the cocktail parties and probably on group dates as well. Jordan is going to have to request some one on one time with Rebecca if he wants to further their relationship JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:57 am

Good catch @jen689 yes From the looks of it the show is hiding Rebecca (even SM for her date)... question is whether that's because they want to downplay what may be obvious (Jordan did say he had been waiting for his date with Rebecca, that it felt like a 3rd or 4th date, and was his best date yet) or because she is not F1 so not wanting to emphasize a connection that dead-ends?

IA that Jordan will need to get more time with Rebecca to further the relationship. It already feels like he was made to wait since she got FIR and they didn't want her to get a date too soon like Matilda did but who knows?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 83 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 51 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM