SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 76 of 83 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 79 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:48 am

however @mercieme you are right about the boat diner. it was on her first date.

so the jetski is the only other date. It is a brunette, no certainty it is storm although I think i see a thinner top than naz, so I am thinking storm. also the water color looks much more some tropical kind of color.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:05 am

HEA wrote:^^ I think the boat was bigger with sarah naz and claudia.

Wasn't Gabs the one on the date with Naz and Claudia? Thanks.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:33 am

For those wanting to watch

@TheBachelorNZ
TV occupied? No worries! Watch us live here: http://bit.ly/1UL7Ydd #TheBachelorNZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:35 am

I'm here! Who's posting live with me?

Single date - It's Ceri! The booty didn't lie!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:35 am

Alrighty... let's see what Jordan can do to surprise one...

Mike with the date card!

All the girls want the date.

It is a single date - Ceri!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:37 am

Why is Naz being so nice - it's disconcerting!

Ceri is still worrying about the kiss - reminds me of when Matilda was the last to kiss Art.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:38 am

Storm in ITM: "I am surprised it is Ceri because I see NO connection between her and Jordan. It feels like a waste of time"...

Storm once again letting one know who has a connection and who doesn't... hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:39 am

Is Storm now taking on the 'talking about others' edit?

Naz nice?
Storm stormy?

Bad puns but it's feeling that way with edit...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:41 am

I've done that drive and it's gorgeous.

Did you see Jordan check out Ceri's chest after she said wet t-shirt competition?!? giggling :cutesmile!: Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 am

Ceri's 2nd date seems like Budget Bachie.

A (nice but pouring rain) drive in an old classic car to a garage with a couch in it (Storm got the massage in the middle of the river!)

Jordan (production) is really pulling out all the stops for Ceri. cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 am

Ceri is not mature enough for him. And she is definitely not ready for a relationship where marriage and kids will become a priority sooner rather than later.

JMO

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:47 am

Jordan seems to be even more on his guard with Ceri - or "dad" mode with the interview type questions.

I don't see why Jordan gave Ceri a 2nd date if he is not into her.

Because she asked him and approached him about it last week's ep?

Feels like Storm said - a waste.

But who knows - this is Jordan. He may just let her make out with him anyhow as he sits back passively on that couch Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 83 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 79 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM