SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:03 pm

Katiebelle wrote:This new nice Naz is creeping me out! Is this the same girl that had a hit list?

Imagine if she had been like this at the beginning of the season? She might have been quite popular with the public.

Unless the edits showed her really bad but she never truly was?
Didn't you see how she was influenced by Claudia?
She also defended claudia because she was her friend which is exactly what she does with jordan when she saw a girl she thought was not there for the right reasons
who knows what naz heard in the mansion and who knows her hit list said things that they did not like jordan, were upset or anything similar

Something push me in the direction that naz is not mean but her personality rub people the wrong way.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Naz gets  the single date and there are only four roses at the RC!

I'm telling you.... naz may be F1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:20 pm

HEA wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Naz gets  the single date and there are only four roses at the RC!

@HEA I doubt she is F1...Metz made a post on IG that they didn't find love on the show but found each other & tagged a couple of girls including Naz on that post. I think Naz maybe F2 at best....but I may change my mind after her second date tomorrow giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:27 pm

jalena1992 wrote:Also this last episode, I don't know why but Storm's been put in foundation that's way, way too yellow for her. You could see the line on her chin from behind when she hugged Jordan after her rose. She looked so beautiful the first few RCs, is there a reason her hair/makeup have been progressively getting worse the last few episodes? All the other girls look fantastic still. scratch scratch scratch

If you look at her ITM and each RC, she is like that. At first it was okay as she was not as suntanned but after she had red-burns and it showed a lot more. she looks sick with the lights

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:29 pm

This Ep 16 summary changes the tentative timeline (on previous page) for episodes.
Ep 16 (April 26)
Three's a crowd when a bumpy group date leaves everyone feeling unsure. Later, an emotional cocktail party threatens to turn the competition on its head. S2 Ep16
http://www.freeviewnz.tv/tvguide
It sounds like Art's episode before HTDs?
- 2on1 date (like Alysha/F3 and Dani/F2)
- likely a 2nd SD on this episode then? (Like Matilda but maybe Fleur?)

So if Finale is May 9 then HTDs will have to be in one episode unlike last year? Or May 9 not FRC (it said finale on the TV3 website though)?  scratch  question

Possible Episode schedule outlining: SD (Single Date), SQT (Special Quality Time on group date), GDR (Group Date Rose)
- Strikethrough girl's name if eliminated already.
- Current Episode 13 and 6 girls remaining: Fleur, Naz, Storm, Erin, Kate, and Gabs.

Episode schedule:  
Week 7 (Apr 18/19)
Ep 13 = Ceri 2nd SD, Fleur SQT+GDR  * 6 girls remain *
Ep 14 = 2nd SD (Naz?) SQT?
... possibly ...
Week 8 (Apr 25/26)
Ep 15 = 2nd SD, SQT?
Ep 16 = 2on1, 2nd SD (Fleur?)
Week 9 (May 2/3)
Ep 17 = HTDs?
Ep 18 = FDs?
Week 10 (May 9)
Ep 19 and 20 = Finale/MTP/LCD/FRC and Live ATFR/WTA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:32 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:

@HEA I doubt she is F1...Metz made a post on IG that they didn't find love on the show but found each other & tagged a couple of girls including Naz on that post. I think Naz maybe F2 at best....but I may change my mind after her second date tomorrow giggling

yes. it will depends if naz has a romantic date and they can talk.
Speaking is key in single dates.
If she gets an activity, it has to be adrenaline and then picnic

I think that Naz truly fell in love with jordan and this is why we see a complete different naz on TV.
Also, she now spent a lot of time with less few girls and they got to know each other way better.
It is no longer a boot camp but a bunch of girls that know each other well now
So I am not surprised that naz changed for a sweeter girl.
It is sad that her edits gave her such bad press.I truly have this gut feelings that she is nice and has a lot of barriers for protection but once she like somebody she is extremely loyal and loving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:33 pm

what about...

Week 9 (May 2/3)
Ep 17 = HTDs?
Ep 18 = FDs? WTA

Week 10 (May 9)
Ep 19: Fantasy
ep 20 = Finale & Live ATFR

Last edited by HEA on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:36 pm

I am confused....is anyone leaving on Episode 15 that is tomorrow night's episode? If so then there are 5 girls left to carry us till next week Monday where they should have 4 girls left.

IMO the only way HTDs are over 1 episode of it's cut super short for 4 girls or if there are less than 4 HTDs....even the schedule is now confusing to me, this season something else.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:36 pm

so tomorrow kate and erin are leaving rigth?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:44 pm

HEA wrote:so tomorrow kate and erin are leaving rigth?

Are we sure 2 girls are leaving tomorrow? I haven't watched Monday's episode yet I only read from the recap that there are 4 roses shown for Episode 15 RC. Does that mean Naz didn't get a rose on her SD? If she did then only one girl is eliminated in Episode 15, correct?

If Kate & Erin leave then we are down to 4 girls with still a full episode not accounted for per @Allaboutlove's filming schedule. I really have no clue how many girls will be on HTD yet.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:45 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:

Add In Jordan commenting on Naz's IG and I don't think Naz is F1 at all either. Not sure if F2 either but certainly possible. She has a physical edit now IMO based on what Jordan says so it could be F2 edit. Storm in contrast seems much more emotional and getting closed off. She may have Poppy's edit (unsure about the lead) and is questioning so much not sure if F2 is believable spot for her? Usually the F2 is more confident in what they have. Also I've noticed so far Jordan has commented or posted pics or liked pics about everyone but Fleur. I think this is an outlier and another indication Fleur is possible F1 in addition to others (posted in SM thread).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:45 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:so tomorrow kate and erin are leaving rigth?

Are we sure 2 girls are leaving tomorrow? I haven't watched Monday's episode yet I only read from the recap that there are 4 roses shown for Episode 15 RC. Does that mean Naz didn't get a rose on her SD? If she did them only one girl is eliminated in Episode 15, correct?

If Kate & Erin leave then we are down to 4 girls with still a full episode not accounted for per @Allaboutlove's filming schedule. I really have no clue how many girls will be on HTD yet.

I am thinking this season we will have a full WTA episode but maybe 1 hour only?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM