SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pitci Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:36 pm

This girl tweeted this a few hours ago:
kiley austin
‏@kileyaustin12
they are filming the bachelorette at the resort I am at starting next week... that means I'm practically the bachelorette

pitci

Back to top Go down

crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Hmm. y'all had better hope I don't go to a presidential rally. With that kind of logic that means I could be our next president. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:Hmm. y'all had better hope I don't go to a presidential rally. With that kind of logic that means I could be our next president. cantstopl

crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 yes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:44 am

pitci wrote:This girl tweeted this a few hours ago:
kiley austin
‏@kileyaustin12
they are filming the bachelorette at the resort I am at starting next week... that means I'm practically the bachelorette

Good find. I looked through her twitter to see if there was any indication of a resort. I wonder if it's the one AL found.

Aunties_Love wrote:Michel
‏@sparomawv

#nemacolin
snipped
5:42 PM - 26 Mar 2016

Michel
‏@sparomawv

#nemacolin is ready for the #Bachelorette #BachelorNation tomorrow!! #AmazingFlowers
snipped..

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3388p696-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

MF tweeted they are  off to the most exotic and romantic destination in the world.

I thought they were going to P.A?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
pitci wrote:This girl tweeted this a few hours ago:
kiley austin
‏@kileyaustin12

Good find. I looked through her twitter to see if there was any indication of a resort. I wonder if it's the one AL found.

Aunties_Love wrote:Michel
‏@sparomawv

#nemacolin
snipped
5:42 PM - 26 Mar 2016

Michel
‏@sparomawv

#nemacolin is ready for the #Bachelorette #BachelorNation tomorrow!! #AmazingFlowers
snipped..

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3388p696-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

MF tweeted they are  off to the most exotic and romantic destination in the world.

I thought they were going to P.A?
Yea, they are going to PA, but I think he meant it more so that now is the around the world to find love tag line begins.  Like always it seems.....they are headed to a destination stateside first.

BTW:  think this is the same resort as that Kennywood/Nemacolin article that came out.

Side note.  I am so frustrated looking for Raymond McConnell and James Taylor.....Anyone else finding anything on them??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:30 am

Aunties_Love wrote:FILMING SCHEDULE - BACHELORETTE -12

from bachette 10 filming schedule

Episode 1 – Los Angeles, CA (? to 20 )
3/16: Meet & Greet K1
3/17: move into mansion

Episode 2 – S11 had 2 group, 1 ID 20 guys > 17
3/18: Group Date: 10-12 guys, at fire dept in Santa Fe; after party at Level downtown: more than 10 guys there K1
3/19: 1-on-1 Date: tweeted pics; Jojo and guy driving in Malibu; Raymond McConnell K1
3/20: Group Date: tweeted pic, sportsnation date, K .5
3/21: 2nd Rose Ceremony: Fleiss tweeted confirmation

Episode 3 – S11 - 2GD 1 ID 17 guys > 14?
3/22: 1-on-1 Date: K1
3/23: Group Date: 12/1: fleiss tweet: RS tweet: each got on stage to tell about sex story - Sunday Night Sex Talks
3/24: 1-on-1 Date: Culver City, CA James Taylor K1
3/25: 3rd Rose Ceremony; early in the day rc

Episode 4 – S11 - 2GD 1ID - 14? -
Kennywood Park/Nemacolin Woodlands Resort: https://www.kennywood.com/
http://www.nemacolin.com/

3/26: travel/'B' roll filming
3/27: 1 on 1 Date:
3/28: Group Date: Dan & Shay at Palace Theatre/per tweet:
3/29: 1 on 1 Date:
3/30: Rose Ceremony

4/1 travel

crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2016-015
crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2016-024crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2016-022crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2016-021

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:48 am

I gave up on James Taylor. He's either not from Katy Texas, it's too common of a name, or that's not his real name or all of the above.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:31 pm

Wait, Is that the Juan Pablo of I like you very very much or someone with the same name. Did he really entertain the idea of going back on this show.  Is this twilight zone? How did I miss the info question

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:45 pm

^^ Yes, a few weeks ago JPG expressed interest in JoJo via Twitter. MF and Millsy invited him back...sorta. Suspect laugh out loud I don't think he will return as he is still active on SM, although I think it would be hilarious if he showed up again! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I gave up on James Taylor. He's either not from Katy Texas, it's too common of a name, or that's not his real name or all of the above.
I am kind of ashamed to say but I went through the white pages of Katy TX for James and there are 2 of them between 30 and 34 with different addy's/phone numbers and I can't get farther than that case I don't live in the usa. If someone would care to help me with that??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hmm. y'all had better hope I don't go to a presidential rally. With that kind of logic that means I could be our next president. cantstopl

crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:38 pm

I did some quick digging and I just wanted to note somewhere that in the last few Bachelorette seasons, Jef, Chris Siegfried, Josh and Shawn all had their first 1-on-1 on episode five I believe. I'm not sure if that's a quincidence or not, but it might be interesting to note who gets a 1-on-1 next week for episode five.

Things can always change though and her F1 could have already had their first 1-on-1.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+32
jen689
Lennoxcolinrolland
umngirl
casjacknick
nikikass
grace8136
richmondrose
Acubedmom
california90
northernviewer
nutty1