SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:27 pm

I'm thinking I'll just skip this date or maybe the whole epie all together.  FYI...there will be no SC's made of this date, by me.  I don't care if there's a ITM/PI we need the background from, etc., not doing it!   giggling  

And let's hope that the F1-4 aren't on this date and that we don't have to hear about their sexcapeds all season.  Rolling Eyes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:44 pm

People with no filter sometimes have to learn the hard way.  Those stories are going to follow those guys around forever.  But it's good for the potential women they date, so they'll know what kind of nasty kinks these guys are into.

Video doesn't die, so those guys better hope it was worth making themselves look so stupid.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm thinking I'll just skip this date or maybe the whole epie all together.  FYI...there will be no SC's made of this date, by me.  I don't care if there's a ITM/PI we need the background from, etc., not doing it!   giggling  

And let's hope that the F1-4 aren't on this date and that we don't have to hear about their sexcapeds all season.  Rolling Eyes
And I will have to bookmark this episode so I can make sure I am online to live forum broadcast that night.  Maybe I should sell tickets. Bluwavez?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I'm thinking I'll just skip this date or maybe the whole epie all together.  FYI...there will be no SC's made of this date, by me.  I don't care if there's a ITM/PI we need the background from, etc., not doing it!   giggling  

And I will have to bookmark this episode so I can make sure I am online to live forum broadcast that night.  Maybe I should sell tickets. Bluwavez?

cantstopl  it'll be snark at its finest!  I'll totally read along in the epie thread!  That might actually make it worth watching the date! TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Btw, I'd give the gd rose to the guy going down on his girl. He seems to have a giving, least selfish personality. Embarressed!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Ben's mom is probably going to regret having said what she said on TV!

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Jojo was encouraged by producers to tell her story but saying s**t and f**k up a storm while telling your story and dropping a**l beads in your story (whether or not sold at Walmart) is her choice. That date must have been planned for TV but her words her choice. If I judge her based on that, it's my prerogative.

I don't know how she'll come out of this one smelling like roses. There is something disgusting about MF MAHA hashtag, talking about hottest set of guys and Jojo's figure. Sex sex sex is her storyline. They've already had the KB storyline about having sex before FD. Maybe they'll show her having sex with more than two or having sex on a first date. Who knows?

I just don't understand why RS would choose to write about this during Holy Week. giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Btw, I'd give the gd rose to the guy going down on his girl. He seems to have a giving, least selfish personality. Embarressed!  

cantstopl I love you!!!
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:07 pm

SarahD wrote:Ben's mom is probably going to regret having said what she said on TV!

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Jojo was encouraged by producers to tell her story but saying s**t and f**k up a storm while telling your story and dropping a**l beads in your story (whether or not sold at Walmart) is her choice. That date must have been planned for TV but her words her choice.  If I judge her based on that, it's my prerogative.

I don't know how she'll come out of this one smelling like roses.  There is something disgusting about MF MAHA hashtag, talking about hottest set of guys and Jojo's figure. Sex sex sex is her storyline.  They've already had the KB storyline about having sex before FD. Maybe they'll show her having sex with more than two or having sex on a first date. Who knows?

I just don't understand why RS would choose to write about this during Holy Week. giggling

Or one of her guys could come out smelling like fish cantstopl Either way, I think it'll give a better insight of who Jojo really is, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:22 pm

I don't think JoJo has much say in the date activities. What can she do when she signed a contract? She's paid to play along with the stupidity. TPTB want to up their game each season and Kaitlyn set the bar pretty high, or low, however you wish to view it, with the audible sex. Maybe they know JoJo won't be caught dead repeating Kaitlyn's mistakes, especially since she already knows the mics are always on, so they need to push her into the gutter one way or another. Her story was about not having sex anyway, so hardly scandalous. Not sure how she's responsible for some of the guys going full-blown nasty. Well I suppose that date was a good way of weeding out the filthiest pervs.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:30 pm

Aah another season of poop, fart and sex jokes.....classy much. Ian was on the wrong season he woulda gone nuts on Jojo and tptb

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49b  TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm wondering how razor girl even survived that. scratch

I'm ashamed I would know this but I had an acquaintance in college who would use the handle end of her boyfriend's electric razor as a standin for her vibrator. no no

The bachelorette could be counted as an educational show, I would've never known this without this spoiler. You just live and learn, even if it's about new ways to use razors.  TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

I've never felt more like a prude in my life! Good to know it was the razor handle... Suspect giggling

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Btw, I'd give the gd rose to the guy going down on his girl. He seems to have a giving, least selfish personality. Embarressed!  

You made me have to clean the entire computer desk after spitting out my Pepsi when I read this.
I also agree that I can't decide how much blame Jojo should receive for this. Does it make her look good? No. Does she have a contract to fulfill? Yes. Did she need to go as far as she did with her story? I don't know. I feel bad for her right now and a little angry on her behalf and she probably would prefer I keep my pity far away. I will never be the bachelorette after all and she has earned it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl