SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Nick's mistake was not shopping at Walmart first, IMOAA. 
If he had brought his own anal beads the whole season could have turned on a dime. 
Never expect TPTB to supply them for you. Never.

Unfortunately for Nick he's a K-Mart kinda guy. cheeky

If I'm going to be talking dirty to a bunch of men I barely know then I better be getting paid by the minute. cheeky :winkie: :uptonogood
Love it.
Perhaps we need to go on tour together. TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698
Or have our own 900 line. Not that I would know.

I'm game! Sorry folks, bluwavz doesn't give herself away so cheaply or for free. cheeky :winkie: :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:In this date I would've made up a lame bs story. Talking about real people you once dated/knew and your sex together just isn't ok in my book.

Who the heck thinks it's in any way attractive to go to girls' dorm in speedos? The razor story. speechless

Props for the dude who thought it wasn't an ok date, but even he has anger issues it seems. 

I don't think I'll like many of the guys this season. And JoJo's going downhill fast.

Sorry, when I read the story, the only one who gave me pause was the guy who talked about his stupid morals. Don't go on these shows and then pull up the morals card. You will know within yourself what your limits are, and don't be judgmental of the others, and then try to kiss the girl in front of everyone.

I'm going to keep adopting a "wait and see" attitude when it comes to liking or "disliking" the casts. Heck, I don't even ever dislike anyone of them. Not worth it!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote: In this date I would've made up a lame bs story. Talking about real people you once dated/knew and your sex together just isn't ok in my book.

Who the heck thinks it's in any way attractive to go to girls' dorm in speedos? The razor story. speechless

Props for the dude who thought it wasn't an ok date, but even he has anger issues it seems. 

I don't think I'll like many of the guys this season. And JoJo's going downhill fast.

This is exactly what Nick got reamed in the butt for. Kissing and telling. Now it's all fine and dandy and worthy of being group date material. cheeky
The puns will be glorious! TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 2498057887

IMO it just shows a lot of immaturity talking about your sex life on national tv, at least on a show like this. What's wrong with the producers?!  Wait, don't answer that..  Rolling Eyes
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Unfortunately for Nick he's a K-Mart kinda guy. cheeky

If I'm going to be talking dirty to a bunch of men I barely know then I better be getting paid by the minute. cheeky :winkie: :uptonogood
Love it.
Perhaps we need to go on tour together. TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698
Or have our own 900 line. Not that I would know.

I'm game! Sorry folks, bluwavz doesn't give herself away so cheaply or for free. cheeky :winkie: :uptonogood

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:A joke...
Yeah. A joke lasts a few minutes. 
These dates last H O U R S.  
Most reading here are probably already sick of my humor from the last few posts. Now think if I did this for pages and you had to read them, each and every one. You are a victim of this JOKE. 
I don't know about anyone else, but at the least it would be boring, at the most a mild form of torture.
The winning post of JoJo's season is " I didn't know they sold anal beads at K Mart" I'm still
LMAO on that one. Gold

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:06 pm

julychild wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:In this date I would've made up a lame bs story. Talking about real people you once dated/knew and your sex together just isn't ok in my book.

Sorry, when I read the story, the only one who gave me pause was the guy who talked about his stupid morals. Don't go on these shows and then pull up the morals card. You will know within yourself what your limits are, and don't be judgmental of the others, and then try to kiss the girl in front of everyone.

I'm going to keep adopting a  "wait and see" attitude when it comes to liking or "disliking" the casts. Heck, I don't even ever dislike anyone of them. Not worth it!

IMO if anyone is not comfortable doing these stupid date activities, good on them for not doing it. And kissing a  girl you're interested in vs talking about sticking a razor in a girl's a$$.. Yeah, I take the kissing any day. But JoJo clearly doesn't, and it's up to her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:09 pm

I'm wondering how razor girl even survived that. scratch

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:11 pm

How are they going edit this episode to make it suitable for a PG audience  question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm wondering how razor girl even survived that. scratch

I'm ashamed I would know this but I had an acquaintance in college who would use the handle end of her boyfriend's electric razor as a standin for her vibrator. no no

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 87b72b10 TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 86669110 TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Technically, Jojo didn't say she bought them. They just happened to be in her Walmart bag after purchasing her other sex prep things. Could have been something from the craft dept in which she ingeniously thought to improvise with.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:14 pm

jen689 wrote:How are they going edit this episode to make it suitable for a PG audience  question

Right?! And this company this is under the Disney umbrella. I plan on either muting this segment or not eating for the entire day before. They may edit it down to next to nothing but I cannot unread what I read and I will be scrutinizing every male wondering which one had which story. Also I only just now realized one of these sickos will be getting a group date rose out of this. Gross. Just.... Gross.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:19 pm

umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm wondering how razor girl even survived that. scratch

I'm ashamed I would know this but I had an acquaintance in college who would use the handle end of her boyfriend's electric razor as a standin for her vibrator. no no

The bachelorette could be counted as an educational show, I would've never known this without this spoiler. You just live and learn, even if it's about new ways to use razors. TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl