SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Happy anniversary Shawn and kait!  It has been a blast following you two love birds this past year!  beatingheart :swinginglove

And thanks to all the Kait and Shawn fans for making this board such a great place to come to!  :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Thu May 05, 2016 1:37 am

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Image13

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Image12

(Kaitlyn's Snap)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1f49c

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 8367-910 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 I_got_13 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 05, 2016 8:46 am

Is she trying to add a wedding ring to Shawn in the second snap? She should probs get on that then Smiley

And I like the evolution of shawns pet names from Babe Soda to Babycakes, it's like they follow the trajectory of their intimacy/relationship repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 3806527698

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 05, 2016 2:14 pm

Shawn's caption. awwww

Engagement-versaries and #SinemaSelfie's. Thank you for everything, beautiful. I love you. by @shawn_booth18

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1f49c

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 8367-910 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 I_got_13 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 07, 2016 1:53 am

Something you look forward with Kaitlyn . Somebody just helped her wrote her first song. Not sure when does her new song album coming out .

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/728650400451145728
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFE1s6zQDhX/

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Eb97c9
repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 9zt107repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Xgicucrepost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Oaw2uvrepost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 2pqw5k8repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 30szzaurepost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat May 07, 2016 3:58 am

Kaitlyn snapchatted those two people singing together, I wondered what she was doing hanging out with them. They're very good singers with a really fun vibe, I bet she had a blast working with them on her song. Smiley
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 08, 2016 2:43 pm

Kait wrote a cute letter to her mom on her blog and of course Shawn is mentioned heartbeat Whatever is Shawn's relationship with his own mom, it really seems like he can share Leslie Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Such a sweet letter and picture.

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/an-open-letter-to-my-best-friend-my-mama/

An open letter to my beautiful mama on my blog for #MothersDay  www.kaitlynbristowe.com Link my in bio I LOVE YOU MOM by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 09, 2016 10:17 am

Tuck loves his mommy.

From K's snap:
repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Image17repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Image18

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon May 09, 2016 10:28 am

Aww... I just adore this family. Nobody is left out on special days.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon May 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait wrote a cute letter to her mom on her blog and of course Shawn is mentioned heartbeat Whatever is Shawn's relationship with his own mom, it really seems like he can share Leslie Smiley

That blog about did me in...I read it over and over and wept the whole time.  I've said it before and I'll say it again:  I love it when she shows her softer side. If she can tap into those emotions while writing music, she could create something really special. (Shawn was really smart to nurture her creative side. She dances, ice skates, plays guitar, plays piano, and loved choir when she was younger...so going into music would be a great creative outlet for her. Even if she doesn't perform, there can be good money in song writing.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 09, 2016 5:14 pm

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/kaitlyn-bristowe-x-chelcey-tate-collection/

https://chelceytatedesigns.com/collections/chelcey-tate-x-kaitlyn-bristowe

Excited to announce that my collection of prints, drink ware and apparel is now ready to shop! I had a great time teaming up with @chelceytate - check out my blog (link in bio) for all the details. What better way to beat those Monday blues than by doing a little shopping... ChelceyTateDesigns.com. Pic: @haakenreed by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways