SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Mon May 09, 2016 5:50 pm

Cute! I remember her state of grace line sold out pretty fast so it's nice to see her silliness and fun little personality carried on to another design project. She's adorable Smiley

Edit- some of her sog stuff is now on sale so maybe they restocked or it didn't do that well laugh out loud Either way, still cute! Ha

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed May 11, 2016 2:30 pm

http://girlinbetsey.com/2016/05/former-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-interview.html
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 11, 2016 5:53 pm

So crazy, someone is willing to pay $2k almost to hang with these guys: https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/dinner-comedy-show-in-vancouver-bc-with-season-11-1054100

I love that they're both so supportive of Raw Beauty and just in general how willing they are to participate in each other's interests/passions heartbeat

And thanks for the article, Emila! This YouTube thing is definitely coming, I can't wait to see their vlogging style.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 12, 2016 1:01 am

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 1f4f7   repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 1f4a3 by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 8367-910 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 I_got_13 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Ooooo.. When do I collect my prize? #Repost @shawn_booth18 ・・・ Can I cast my vote yet for the "Fiancé of the year" award? Babe lifted the ol' #jeep and put on some new wheels for an anniversary/early birthday gift. Absolutely love it! @briansmotorsports did an awesome job .. #ItsAJeepThing by @kaitlynbristowe

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 8367-910 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 I_got_13 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 14, 2016 4:44 pm

Cute little periscope from this morning: 
https://www.periscope.tv/w/agYywTI2MTM5NzZ8MURYeHlNd29RYXZ4TWRrdnHG6CvhISxEwn8pY-ODGCY7SD_laJOwZCOP4kCK

They had to take Tucker to the vet because he may have swallowed a part of one of their glasses. Yikes! But he had some X-rays and he's going to be fine. They were driving around looking for pancakes and everywhere was packed. Fans asked them to talk about what each loved about the other and Kait pretty much teasingly listed only shawns physical features and he said that she views him as a sex object only. She did add that she loves seeing him with Tuck because she knows what kind of dad he's going to make heartbeat he said she's beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and how she is with her friends and family. 

They talked about the wedding and no plans, they're both horrible at planning and don't want to think about the logistics. Someone asked if they'd be okay to air it on tv and k said she thinks tptb don't want to give them a wedding. Who knows what's true since Harrison had mentioned asking them for the anniversary special ahead/instead (?) of Jade. I find neither S+K or tptb are reliable narrators here. 

It would be fun to have a wedding to look forward to with these guys but they're non traditional so living as bf/gf for a long, long time seems right up their alley to me. I'm just happy to see them doing well and keep being happy and adorable together.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 14, 2016 4:52 pm

I never check Periscope anymore unless they mention it on Twitter laugh out loud so thanks for posting the link! I laughed at her Snap when Tuck kept opening the door of the vet to try and escape laugh out loud

I agree with you about the whole wedding stuff. Whatever works for them. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 17, 2016 9:04 am

He sucks laugh out loud This comment would be cruel and unusual of his fiancee was any woman other the one hugging his leg in this pic Smiley

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 Image19

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 17, 2016 1:27 pm

I see them having a baby before they ever get married laugh out loud (Nothing wrong with that I'm pregnant and not married).
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Tue May 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Why is his comment cruel? The "who's next" comment or am I not seeing a comment?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 17, 2016 1:51 pm

He's teasing us laugh out loud. Does that mean they're next?

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Tue May 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Oh wait be changed his comment.... What did it say before?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways