SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Hoosier Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:32 pm

I'm bummed I missed the Today Show interview. I hope the clip will be available somewhere.

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by katelyn91 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:33 pm

Ben and Lauren are so cute awwww

Here's a video I have made.
(A Thousand Years - Christina Perri feat Steve Kazee)

katelyn91

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Hoosier wrote:I'm bummed I missed the Today Show interview. I hope the clip will be available somewhere.

http://www.today.com/video/hoda-to-bachelor-ben-higgins-why-didn-t-you-pick-jojo-647423043591

Someone grab a SC of the closeup of the ring they did in this interview. It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Last edited by Cila51290 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:49 pm

You folks are rocking the SM vids and articles! Nice job everyone. yes

Just to clarify the procedure, when making gifs. Indicate they are your own gifs, however you have to add the links as to where you obtained the original from.

For example : my own gifs would mean you dvr'd recorded whatever and grabbed them from there. But if you grab them from youtube or today.com or wherever, then you have to post the link with it because it's not originally yours.

Hope this clarifies it.

BTW that white outfit on the Today show is so 70's, I love it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:50 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
Hoosier wrote:I'm bummed I missed the Today Show interview. I hope the clip will be available somewhere.

http://www.today.com/video/hoda-to-bachelor-ben-higgins-why-didn-t-you-pick-jojo-647423043591

Thanks!! I loved that he gave the rose to the one who was always team Lauren.

Last edited by Hoosier on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:51 pm

Lauren is wearing another fabulous outfit!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Ben: She belongs in my life forever

:tissuebox awwww

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:01 pm

I loved that Today interview, they're such a good team!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:05 pm

Cila51290 wrote:

Someone grab a SC of the closeup of the ring they did in this interview. It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

First of all thank you to the ones who can bring these interviews to us. I would miss out on so much if it wasn't for you wonderful ladies. They finally looked rested and you can see they are very happy together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:07 pm

provenceguy wrote:Lauren is wearing another fabulous outfit!

Lauren is one hell of a dresser, she always look fabulous. She always looks so put together and being in love puts that extra glow on her.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:16 pm

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Flash-THE-BACHELORS-Ben-Higgins-and-Fianc-Lauren-Bushnell-Attend-THE-LION-KING-20160318

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-see-lion-king?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Last edited by ceoona on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:22 pm

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 X-1eF_Kg_biggerThe Lion King @TheLionKing  31m31 minutes ago  
Wonderful meeting THE BACHELOR'S @benhiggi & @LaurenBushnell3! We hope you both had a wonderful time!
todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 Cd13lgUW4AQLxhd
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575