SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Emily's set up was pretty bad. The word romantic does not come to mind with Jojo's FRC site. Wonder if any will sweat more than poor Roberto giggling At least Jojo has some air circulation up her skirt . teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 3806527698

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:02 pm

This is in next week's preview. Is it Luke or Jordan? They are both wearing a black leather jacket at the CP.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 74051880-0118-4676-bcab-fbd89a2bb682
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:09 pm

Call me weird but I prefer more greenery and flowers for a FRC setup. This looks like Home Goods, Pier 1, and Hobby Lobby threw up all over that platform.

This beach one was better IMO
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Article-2241649-164F07DA000005DC-857_634x363

And this Thailand one was better decor wise and with the green backdrop.
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Sean_catherine_bachelor

Source Google

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 87b72b10 teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 86669110 teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:10 pm

^^^^^ :Nod: ^^^^
Floral is romantic . Not so with conjuring up the southwest look in a tropical setting.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I do not like it at all. 
It looks like the Home Good basket department was thrown all over the sand and then they added some sand mats. 
It looks hot and sticky. And when I am hot and sticky the last thing I want to so is be in long dress and heels. Plus she looks like a hot mess. It makes me feel like a hot mess looking at her. 
This can be such a beautiful place...no flowers? Very little greenery. I like it when they have an overlook over the ocean better than on the sand itself. JMO
It reminded me of Emily's set up.

^^^^^^ I SO agree with you. It just looks to me like a lot of stuff thrown about and isn't at all pretty or romantic IMHO. Agree about the hot mess thingy, too.. They could have beat this... Makes me wonder if they got pi$$ed off at her at some point or just threw their hands in the air and didn't give a crap?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:21 pm

jojo47 wrote:This is in next week's preview. Is it Luke or Jordan? They are both wearing a black leather jacket at the CP.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 74051880-0118-4676-bcab-fbd89a2bb682

I think it is Luke. IMO
Luke has a white shirt under his leather jacket and a fatigued black jeans IMO
Jordan has a black top under his leather jacket. IMO

The interesting part I found is that when Luke speaks, she does not care. She just touch her hair and look down. He also does not look at her in the eyes. It looks fake. Then we see this hot kiss and the 'the passion with Luke is cray-zy'. For me it is just lust. IMO

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 117
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 215
my scaps from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:24 pm

I loved Ashley and JP's set up. I did like Deanna's set up. Jillian's also. Both of Brad's were nice. 
I did not like Sean/Cat's so much.  It reminded me of Wicker World. 
JMOAA.
I know production probably picks a totally gorgeous locale, but sometimes natural beauty is not captured well when everything but a small frame is being shown. The natural beauty is not being highlighted as the cast and the immediate props in the forefront are. 
I thought some of the better settings were from the first seasons where they decorated the hotels/resorts and mansions.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:33 pm

In regards to the FRC and the decor, from the seasons that I've watched or at least know of, I thought Ashley and JP's was the best. Emily's season was horrible. I wasn't a fan of Sean's as it was just personally too much green to me. Not my cup of tea.

I love the location of JoJo's. You can't beat being on the sand, that close to the water, and having that sunshine and eventual sunset. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the painting on the floor, but other than that, I like it. I'll never understand the obsession with pots. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:37 pm

It looks like the Home Good basket department was thrown all over the sand and then they added some sand mats. 
It looks hot and sticky. And when I am hot and sticky the last thing I want to so is be in long dress and heels. Plus she looks like a hot mess. It makes me feel like a hot mess looking at her. 
This can be such a beautiful place...no flowers? Very little greenery. I like it when they have an overlook over the ocean better than on the sand itself. JMO
cantstopl rofl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:29 am

so i check the slomo and it is not hairs on the hand at all.. it is her tumb and the shadows looks like it is hairs........  IMO

so the hand is IMO the same as the one in the limo with the box. The light hairs I see are blond IMO

But I agree that the shape of the guy's tumb looks very much like Robby so far. IMO

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Tumb211
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Tumb11

a lot of shadoes with the projectors IMO
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Shad310
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Shad210
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Shad110

my scaps from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:49 am

I thought the so called sand mats look like painted cardboard.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:05 am

So, I had thought that maybe there were two guys in the FRC preview because one hand appears to have black hair, and in the last hand holding scene I didn't see any hair. I took another look at the SC's and while she isn't wearing a bracelet in the hand holding, crying PI scenes, when we see her walking on beach at sunset, you can faintly see that she has on a bracelet, I think on her left wrist.

I have 2 theories on this:

1) The whole FRC preview was of the F2 guy (who may or may not have hairy hands). After Jojo gathers herself together she puts on more jewelry and makeup and take a stroll on the beach before F1 get's there...

2) ...Why? Why would she walk alone on the beach before F1 gets there? It was kind of late, with low light. Could it be that HEA's theory is right and she doesn't choose either guy, on that day, but made a decision later?

I can't bring photo's over, so HEA will help me with that. Thanks, HEA.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear