SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:08 am

what if she rejected both guys then later went back for one? thats a storyline they have never done before and we have talked about for a while now on here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:13 am

julychild wrote:So, I had thought that maybe there were two guys in the FRC preview because one hand appears to have black hair, and in the last hand holding scene I didn't see any hair. I took another look at the SC's and while she isn't wearing a bracelet in the hand holding, crying PI scenes, when we see her walking on beach at sunset, you can faintly see that she has on a bracelet, I think on her left wrist.

I have 2 theories on this:

1) The whole FRC preview was of the F2 guy (who may or may not have hairy hands). After Jojo gathers herself together she puts on more jewelry and makeup and take a stroll on the beach before F1 get's there...

2) ...Why? Why would she walk alone on the beach before F1 gets there? It was kind of late, with low light. Could it be that HEA's theory is right and she doesn't choose either guy, on that day, but made a decision later?

I can't bring photo's over, so HEA will help me with that. Thanks, HEA.

my pleasure @julychild

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Bracel12
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Bracel16
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Bracel17
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Bracel15

MY SCAPS from recorded TV - made for Julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:13 am

nd4reality wrote:what if she rejected both guys then later went back for one? thats a storyline they have never done before and we have talked about for a while now on here.

Yeah, that's my 2nd theory. If there was one season they could do that storyline, this is it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:17 am

HEA wrote:
julychild wrote:So, I had thought that maybe there were two guys in the FRC preview because one hand appears to have black hair, and in the last hand holding scene I didn't see any hair. I took another look at the SC's and while she isn't wearing a bracelet in the hand holding, crying PI scenes, when we see her walking on beach at sunset, you can faintly see that she has on a bracelet, I think on her left wrist.

I have 2 theories on this:

1) The whole FRC preview was of the F2 guy (who may or may not have hairy hands). After Jojo gathers herself together she puts on more jewelry and makeup and take a stroll on the beach before F1 get's there...

2) ...Why? Why would she walk alone on the beach before F1 gets there? It was kind of late, with low light. Could it be that HEA's theory is right and she doesn't choose either guy, on that day, but made a decision later?

I can't bring photo's over, so HEA will help me with that. Thanks, HEA.

my pleasure @julychild

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Bracel12
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Bracel16
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Bracel17
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Bracel15

MY SCAPS from recorded TV - made for Julychild

Thanks. So what do you think?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:19 am

Good theory JC.

One other thing that I missed before, Jojo was actually holding the same paper (assuming cue card) she was shown fanning herself with in what looked like a posed picture shot. Why the heck would she be taking a picture with paper in her hand? I understand memorizing what she needs to say if it's a cue card but they just left that there, can't imagine that one of the F2 wrote her a note but it's just weird that they showed us 2 shots with the said paper laugh out loud

I am on my phone & I can't bring the cap over so maybe someone can bring the cap over from the SC thread, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:30 am

nd4reality wrote:what if she rejected both guys then later went back for one? thats a storyline they have never done before and we have talked about for a while now on here.

that is exactly what I am thinking after hearing CH in a prior interview with ET . IMO

I think that she was truly devastated to let go whatever the guy. She expressively said that she will or would not use the ILY lightly, yet she said it several time. She also said with Kelly that she understood and made sense (to love more than one). IMO

so my take is that she ends with noone but decide to give it a go AFTER the finale, in the real world. somehow they reconnect and love prevails. IMO

So far I've never seen such a devastated bachelorette rejecting a guy AND say she loves him. never. IMO

so noone but acturally dating, not engaged. maybe will be at the AFRC when all the audience will be CHOCKED of the ending... BING BAM BOOM.. she enters... blah blah blah about CH and CHOCKING entrence about the man she rejected and gave another chance in real world. IMO

I do see that. That would explain the 'rocking ride' 'crossed fingers'  and all the words CH said in his interview since when he did it (around mid-march) it was very very early on. IMO

but for me, no matter what the late sunset walking alone with no shoes in hand, and definitely messing her dress in what i see wet sand. and now with @julychild new clue about the bracelet seen when she is walking but not at the RC. IMO

it makes a lot of sense. so could it be Robby with his #teamrojo and acting like a crazy in love boy or could it be jordan who is very quiet on SM IMO?? the loud and happy or the quiet? Or could be Chase who would be IMO the most hidden and badly edited? Definitely not Luke who for me is next bach with very little doubt. IMO

but yes, here is the foiler that everyone is smelling but cannot pinpoint which one. IMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:34 am

mercieme wrote:Good theory JC.

One other thing that I missed before, Jojo was actually holding the same paper (assuming cue card) she was shown fanning herself with in what looked like a posed picture shot. Why the heck would she be taking a picture with paper in her hand? I understand memorizing what she needs to say if it's a cue card but they just left that there, can't imagine that one of the F2 wrote her a note but it's just weird that they showed us 2 shots with the said paper laugh out loud

I am on my phone & I can't bring the cap over so maybe someone can bring the cap over from the SC thread, thanks.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 846b6110
from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p60-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#979180

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:38 am

for me it is a goodbye letter written on a notepad.IMO
she is having a panic attack because she rejected him and now he was gone... and she is still crazy in love with this guy. IMO
So for me, she cannot stay on this and we will see a dot dot dot and KA BOOM at the AFRC when she will explain that she thought hard about it, could not let go, understood a lot, nobody's perfect, blah blah blah and decided to give it a go in the real world. IMO
EVERYONE is happy! The prods got their drama. The public got their happy ending. Jojo is happy and in love. Of course the Fleiss lunch meeting has nothing to do with how to deal with the situation. We know he is a kind man. (sarcasm) IMO

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Paper10
my scap from recorded TV - for mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:03 am

Another theory... what if the shot of JoJo walking on the beach at sunset with her bracelet on was shot the next day...what they call b roll filming?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:22 am

Thanks HEA for bringing the paper caps over. I have no idea why they left those in.

Bach...I doubt they shot a b roll footage the next day if she picked an F1....she gets to spend 2-3 days canoodling with the F1 if she has one before coming back to the U.S....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:25 am

Here's the cap where I thought it looked like hair on Robby's hand.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 49df60d5-d3cd-4b57-8b91-c9dec4d7204c_zpssxtmmevo
my s/c

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:33 am

Grace it looks like the shadow of Jojo's thumb.....having a hard time seeing hairs on that SC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear