SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Didn't  JoJo say  something like, "What you did to me isn't right." ? Someone must have done something bad. That doesn't sound like Robby to me; Jordan yes, Robby  no. jmo

Last edited by richmondrose on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:39 pm

I re-watched the previews and she definitely says to the blue suit guy  "after what you did to me".  She probably says, how can I let you go, after what you did to me, I am crazy in love with you, blah, blah, blah (or similar).  whipped
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:Grace, thanks for the close-up pic.

Like HEA, I still have to wonder about that solo stroll on the beach. Maybe by the time they release the next lengthy preview in epi 7, or something, we'll be better able to piece together the timeline.

YW. I always thought that BBJ (still as the F1) might not want to propose, so there could be some elaborate plot twist to get him out of that while still saving face for JoJo. But, the other day he liked a tweet about putting a ring on it, if you say ily, so I discounted my theory there.

I guess you don't think they would just shoot that footage for the sole purpose of making it look like she ends up alone?

No I don't, seems unnecessary to me. They can use the crying scenes to make it appear that she ended up alone, if they wanted to.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  Which makes me even more sure Jordan is F1.  JMOAA.  

Sadly I'm there too. That preview put the final nail in my coffin of wishful thinking.

IMO, when HEA noticed that subtle shot in the opening season preview of Jojo walking at sunset I had hope it was a clue to the last shot of the season. That was before this week where Jojo started liking posts pointing to Jordan on sm, they both seemed to disappear together again while the other guys were visible at home and then the biggest kick in the stomach that preview that made it look like yes, she could end choosing no one. That did it. Once TPTB want you to think one thing, it's usually not true at all.

So I'm accepting for myself that IMO, Jordan is F1 as much as I wish there was a different ending. If by some chance it turns out differently I'll be cheering. Love Jojo but really Rolling Eyes and no idea about this one. Her basically throwing herself on top of him night one leads me to believe pre-show factors played a big role here. I don't think she was that crazy about him from their 3 minute meeting at the limo. Anyway, still a fun season but I'll enjoy the journey more than the outcome but I'm used to that giggling . (glad I'll always have Jash and Kaitboo to keep me hoping I'll love the final couple toether).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:48 pm

wandb wrote:I don't know how to bring it over, but there is a S/C close up of Robby's hand in the S/C No discussion thread (pg 3 on my computer). It's in a post dated 6/7 from Litta titled Episode 4 preview. Perhaps someone can blow it up and take a second look?

My only issue if it is Robby that she says goodbye to is what would he have done to her? I can see Jordan doing something, but Robby? What could it have been?

I think the scap was share here too Smiley

Yes. Chances that the guy standing is more robby than jordan. but shadows and same color suit bothers me. But hey! why not? The prods know perfectly well that there are people sleuthing and they may have asked both guy to present in dark blue suit. There is also a reason why jordan is not seen in Thailand in the teasers. imo

So yes. could be robby. probably. maybe. imo

if it is robby. then I just keep thinking about the over the top #teamrojo robby on his IG, twitter and snapchat. AND out of the 4 yesterday, he was the most demonstratively happy. So why jordan did not do the same? Both had their FIRST one-on-one. imo

Could be also because he has such a bad tabloid press and RS right now, that the prods asked him to have a very low profile? The less a person is seen, the easier is to forget the alleged cheating? But yet, if the prods truly wanted a nice F1, it seems they took the wrong road with the edits no? ... imo

so I strongly goes in the robby was rejected, but possibly in couple NOW with jojo. All the robby allusive 'one more room for another woman in my life' (pic on IG with his 2 sisters and his mom). Just knowing that his ex Hope ran into Chad's arm makes me think that she may be not the little white lamb and he may had reasons to be unhappy after 4 years of relationship? who knows what happened between the 2?... imo Maybe it was a misunderstanding and they sort it out AFTER the finale? imo

or maybe she is with Jordan and decided that everyone are just liars. or she picked jordan and split. imo

everything is open to speculation and I am no exception.

I made some robby scaps. so far I see no hairs on some and some on others. is it possible because he is a model, he wax and he was hairless on his hands at the beginning of the journey and had some at the end? He is very groomed on his chest so it is possibility. I never seen models with hairs on their hands did you?

I am trying to find more close up of his hands

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 H110
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 H210
my scaps from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:55 pm

^ close up of Jordan's hands on the @jojofletcherscloset Instagram account.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:03 pm

relaxing wrote:

Sadly I'm there too.  That preview put the final nail in my coffin of wishful thinking.

IMO, when HEA noticed that subtle shot in the opening season preview of Jojo walking at sunset I had hope it was a clue to the last shot of the season.  That was before this week where Jojo started liking posts pointing to Jordan on sm, they both seemed to disappear together again while the other guys were visible at home and then the biggest kick in the stomach that preview that made it look like yes, she could end choosing no one.  That did it.  Once TPTB want you to think one thing, it's usually not true at all.  

So I'm accepting for myself that IMO, Jordan is F1 as much as I wish there was a different ending. If by some chance it turns out differently I'll be cheering.  Love Jojo but really Rolling Eyes  and no idea about this one.  Her basically throwing herself on top of him night one leads me to believe pre-show factors played a big role here.  I don't think she was that crazy about him from their 3 minute meeting at the limo. Anyway, still a fun season but I'll enjoy the journey more than the outcome but I'm used to that  giggling .  (glad I'll always have Jash and Kaitboo to keep me hoping I'll love the final couple toether).

the jojo voice over says it on the sunset: 'I truly believe this is going to work, I am going to walk away with my fiancé'

so if I follow your logic (which can VERY much be the true ending), the walking should say something else? maybe?

what i see is this:

- first limo, first rose, first kiss, front-runner episode 1
- insecure girl asking the same question about: cannot read you, do not open up, i am scared, etc
- cheating questions at the end of their first 1:1
- edits with tons of guys mentioning he is here for 'fame and fortune' (chase, james, alex (?), luke (?), robby (?))
- no thailand
- jojo chasing him and not the other way arouND
- overly affectionate with him (legs on him all the time)
- jojo repeating that she does not want to fall for a bad boy again (said multiple times)

I mean that is a lot of red flags IMO, bad boy edits IMO. So the motto is: will she fall for the bad boy again? and the answer is very romantic: yes she will?

nope. I definitely do not see him F1. it is easier for me to overcome a 'misunderstanding' with robby and his ex versus all the jordan red flags. But this is me. I am not jojo. So everyone can be right, including RS, with jordan being F1. yes

If her love for this guy was truly genuine. I want her to pick noone. Go back to US, settle down with her normal life, think about with no pressure and THEN make a decision, no matter who, jordan or robby or noone.... imo

All the above is my own speculation and opinion only. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ close up of Jordan's hands on the @jojofletcherscloset Instagram account.

cannot find it. can you help please? teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Editing to make you think she ditches Jordan in the final hour. Editing to make you think she ends up alone. Editing, editing, editing.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:07 pm

HEA wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ close up of Jordan's hands on the @jojofletcherscloset Instagram account.

cannot find it. can you help please? teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 2498057887
Whoops looks like they deleted it. Sorry...sad

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:08 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Editing to make you think she ditches Jordan in the final hour.  Editing to make you think she ends up alone.  Editing, editing, editing.  

Yup.

This season has been Jordan from day 1 and the rest has been editing to cover up one of the most obvious stories on this series.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:09 pm

HEA wrote:
relaxing wrote:

Sadly I'm there too.  That preview put the final nail in my coffin of wishful thinking.

IMO, when HEA noticed that subtle shot in the opening season preview of Jojo walking at sunset I had hope it was a clue to the last shot of the season.  That was before this week where Jojo started liking posts pointing to Jordan on sm, they both seemed to disappear together again while the other guys were visible at home and then the biggest kick in the stomach that preview that made it look like yes, she could end choosing no one.  That did it.  Once TPTB want you to think one thing, it's usually not true at all.  

So I'm accepting for myself that IMO, Jordan is F1 as much as I wish there was a different ending. If by some chance it turns out differently I'll be cheering.  Love Jojo but really Rolling Eyes  and no idea about this one.  Her basically throwing herself on top of him night one leads me to believe pre-show factors played a big role here.  I don't think she was that crazy about him from their 3 minute meeting at the limo. Anyway, still a fun season but I'll enjoy the journey more than the outcome but I'm used to that  giggling .  (glad I'll always have Jash and Kaitboo to keep me hoping I'll love the final couple toether).

the jojo voice over says it on the sunset: 'I truly believe this is going to work, I am going to walk away with my fiancé'

so if I follow your logic (which can VERY much be the true ending), the walking should say something else? maybe?

what i see is this:

- first limo, first rose, first kiss, front-runner episode 1
- insecure girl asking the same question about: cannot read you, do not open up, i am scared, etc
- cheating questions at the end of their first 1:1
- edits with tons of guys mentioning he is here for 'fame and fortune' (chase, james, alex (?), luke (?), robby (?))
- no thailand
- jojo chasing him and not the other way arouND
- overly affectionate with him (legs on him all the time)
- jojo repeating that she does not want to fall for a bad boy again (said multiple times)

I mean that is a lot of red flags IMO, bad boy edits IMO. So the motto is: will she fall for the bad boy again? and the answer is very romantic: yes she will?

nope. I definitely do not see him F1. it is easier for me to overcome a 'misunderstanding' with robby and his ex versus all the jordan red flags. But this is me. I am not jojo. So everyone can be right, including RS, with jordan being F1. yes

If her love for this guy was truly genuine. I want her to pick noone. Go back to US, settle down with her normal life, think about with no pressure and THEN make a decision, no matter who, jordan or robby or noone.... imo

All the above is my own speculation and opinion only. TY

Similar to how could Fake choose Vienna? How could he let Tenley the sweetheart go? How, how, how? :headbanging Yep, imo, she will choose BBJ. These comments were left in the edit for a reason.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear