SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 40 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 21, 2016 4:47 pm

SarahD wrote:I think he's not F1. Jojo did exactly the same diversion tactics because everyone's so confused until the very end. Lauren was super quiet. She spent a lot of time with family that made me actually think she was recuperating from a broken heart. Jordan is exactly doing the same thing. Went on fam vacation right after. I still think Jordan is F1 until proven wrong via sleuthing. Seems obvious in the preview that she's getting similar edit as Lauren - first one out of the limo. Except doing a tongue action at first kiss is definitely not Lauren. She's all class.
Are you talking about limo order for this season or Ben's? If it is this season, how do we KNOW the limo order that will be shown??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 40 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Idlemess Sat May 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Robby and it seems quite a few others including the lead broke off relationship with the hope of being on the show or knowing they were going on the show. No one was looking for love at this point IMO just an opportunity and an adventure. If there is 'love' it is more or less lust or in like. 

How well do any of them know each other... Is This the reason the forum says Time will tell?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 10:59 pm

TWT IMO is mostly used when there is an underlying message that the relationship won't work.

IMO none of them know each other well unless they contacted each other prior to filming,  which gives them an upper hand. Or if they know of a contestant prior to filming they can easily search them, ala Josh/Andi.

If someone broke off a relationship because of the possibility of going on this show then IMO the relationship wasn't a solid one to begin with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 21, 2016 11:26 pm

GA, totally agree. Blogger boy states things and they magically become      facts instead of just something he was told or he heard. Maybe we will hear the full story of his break-up maybe not. He is neither the first and he won't be the last to leave a relationship that wasn't working for this show. 

IMO, sometimes relationships hang on longer than they should and having something catalyze the break-up is a good thing. Being stuck in a break-up and get back together cycle isn't good for anyone, but letting go can be hard.

I think any relationship that ends because this show was doomed to failure anyway, so in the long run having happen sooner rather than later is probably for the best.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 11:50 pm

And then there are those who went right back to their ex after the show and ended up happily ever after.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 22, 2016 12:37 am

If Robby is the F1, I wonder if he'll give us a play-by-play on his way to the SHV?  Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 40 2708
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 22, 2016 12:40 am

We can only hope. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 22, 2016 12:48 am

snapchat: robbyhayes

Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 40 123_zps2rqn5cboGoodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 40 1234_zpsnc1l8ffw

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 22, 2016 12:52 am

He really likes those Mariott slippers!  giggling

If he does give us a detailed account of trips to and fro from SHVs, I hope he includes them...

ETA:  maybe that's how he could give us clues and updates... Threw the slippers.  Like a day in the life of a Marriot slipper, or tale of two slippers or oh, the places we will go, etc. and keep us up to date on some form of SM ( hi Robby and family if your reading) Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 40 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 22, 2016 1:33 am

I'm gonna follow this fella because he's seems like he cannot give a shite and is having fun with it. Roll with it Robby!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 22, 2016 1:44 am

I wouldn't mind if Robby, and a few others, got their own show and all they would need to do is take their shirts off so I could spend an hour gawking
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 11:37 am

Idlemess wrote:I'm gonna follow this fella because he's seems like he cannot give a shite and is having fun with it. Roll with it Robby!

Good point. After all it's the JoJo Jordan show, :dripdrip He has nothing to worry about. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva