SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by julychild Sun May 22, 2016 11:45 am

Robby is sorta, kinda, a bit obsessed with Jojo. After Jorge the hairdresser (you know who I mean), and Ben's flakiness, she needs a Robby.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 22, 2016 11:52 am

julychild wrote:Robby is sorta, kinda, a bit obsessed with Jojo. After Jorge the hairdresser (you know who I mean), and Ben's flakiness, she needs a Robby.
"Jorge"  Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 41 3806527698 "Flakiness"  Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 41 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 11:53 am

julychild wrote:Robby is sorta, kinda, a bit obsessed with Jojo. After Jorge the hairdresser (you know who I mean), and Ben's flakiness, she needs a Robby.

Your opinion of course. I have no idea who Jorge is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 22, 2016 11:57 am

Just curious but why do you think he is obsessed with her?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 22, 2016 11:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Your opinion of course. I have no idea who Jorge is.

Ooops! Jorge is my nickname for the ex, Chad. Jorge (Kevin Bacon- salon owner) was a character in the movie, Beauty Shop.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 22, 2016 12:13 pm

I think this is a joke to him. He responded to a friend's comment of "teamrojo lololo" with "you already know!" He's not F1 imo. I like Robby, but I always like these contestants less after they spend their time trying to deceive people.

It's on the most recent IG pic from his tweet, so everyone can see it.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Sorry for the double post.

This is a friend he was out with on Friday. I think they are at a house, not a bar. The guy is on the patio and a group of guys are inside. This could be totally unrelated or not, but I can hear "you're better off" in the background conversation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFsMWj2IW7_/?taken-by=onetakejake_

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 22, 2016 1:03 pm

@grace8136, do you think Robby is trying to deceive? I know Becca did, so far I see a similar Robby to the one we saw before taping, goofy and funny. No real indication of heart break, but nothing about being #blessed either. You and jc have sleuthed the heck out of this season and I respect your opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 22, 2016 1:09 pm

grace8136 wrote:Sorry for the double post.

This is a friend he was out with on Friday. I think they are at a house, not a bar. The guy is on the patio and a group of guys are inside. This could be totally unrelated or not, but I can hear "you're better off" in the background conversation.

Wow, well done! I also hear "do you want to be engaged". "Yes"

Please someone with crazy skills download this and isolate the background conversation!! TIA

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Sorry, I think Robby is F2. No way Jo picks him over the Jordan, the highest profile guy there. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 22, 2016 1:18 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Sorry for the double post.

Wow, well done!  I also hear "do you want to be engaged". "Yes"

Please someone with crazy skills download this and isolate the background conversation!! TIA

I do hear the word engaged now. Didn't before you said that. maybe it's Are you engaged?

Stuck- I have to leave now, but will answer yours when I get home. It's a longer answer. Y'all figure out what they are saying while I'm gone. yes

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 22, 2016 1:24 pm

Like a month or two ago when everyone found out Robby had the long term gf he dumped a hot second before going on the show, the general consensus was "run Jo, run!" Now we have Jordan the presumed F1 with all his RS/soon to be tabloid rumors, and people are hoping Robby wins. How quick people can change their standards. laugh out loud

Frankly, IMO, neither of her F2 sound like husband material (on paper anyway) at this point in time. I never really respect when the F2 plays games like this. JoJo kind of did it too (to a lesser degree). So did Becca. Robby is taking it to the next level. I find it kind of... Disrespectful or something. Kind of rude to the lead and presumed F1.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva