SELECT CONTENT

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:26 am

Sundy wrote:How many people went to Bali. Was it 2 or 3?
I believe it was 3 per the media (posted in ND media thread I think) but they mentioned it being the finale week so not sure if they meant F3/FDs or what... I guess it is F3/FDs that were filmed there too?

If only 2 contestants then I would think it would have been an LCD (Last Chance Date) like what Sam had with Sasha and Michael in NZ for the finale (MTP/LCD/FRC)...

Hmm... I am not sure they would have pics this early from LCD though?

So likely FDs in Bali too? (this is how it is typically done for most Bach shows with FDs in same location as MTP/LCD/FRC)

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:29 am

I'm off to slow mo the promo to see if I missed anything. I was just thinking the same about LCD. Highly unlikely. That said. The Faith clip was a split second. Almost not there. Other clips were a lot longer
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:44 am

Hmm.. that could play a role that it was really fast clip.

Is there any way you can video the promo and upload it (I use dailymotion to upload)? I still can't watch it but if I am able to then I will try to video it and upload so it can be sleuthed for VO, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:02 am

I will try. I'm on my phone.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:12 am

Np at all - so thankful for the SCs you posted already, Sundy :frommeto
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Np at all - so thankful for the SCs you posted already, Sundy :frommeto

It's a really long promo. I've recorded it on my phone from the computer so the quality is not great but at least you will be able to see it. Hang tight
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:51 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Np at all - so thankful for the SCs you posted already, Sundy :frommeto

It's a really long promo. I've recorded it on my phone from the computer so the quality is not great but at least you will be able to see it. Hang tight
 :Thanktwo rock

I just watched and especially near the end... awwww

Be still my heart!! Richie is the same genuine, awkward, adorable Richie who doesn't mind looking awkward and owns that he is not smooth like other Bachelors (which I like!)  :yes:

I really hope Richie finds someone wonderful like him beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:28 am

Is it the same promo that's in the No Discussion thread? The music - WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance ??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:20 am

Photo of Faith used in OK magazine article in regards to first impressions! It could be a clue Faith may be F1...

9. First impressions
The poor girls that don’t make it past the first rose ceremony don’t even get to unpack their bags. Once the roses have been handed out on the first night, the ladies head inside to sort out which of the mansion’s four bedrooms they’ll be sharing for the coming weeks. A ‘surprise’ feature takes pride of place in the middle of the frontyard fountain to welcome the ladies as they arrive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Bachelor S4 Ep1 Richie Meets Faith
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:35 am

So I'm ashamed. I just checked out Faiths place of employment and I can confirm that she has not been at work all month. Interestingly she is available to be booked pretty much from August onwards. Is it normal for F1 or any of the final say 3 to go back to work whilst the show airs?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Sundy wrote:So I'm ashamed. I just checked out Faiths place of employment and I can confirm that she has not been at work all month. Interestingly she is available to be booked pretty much from August onwards. Is it normal for F1 or any of the final say 3 to go back to work whilst the show airs?

Well, it presence a sense of normalcy. The US F1's... Nikki, Whitney and Lauren worked as far as I can remember. Didn't Anna (Bach 1) continue with her lawyer job in between everything else? That girl was/is busy like no one's business.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:04 pm

Not that it means anything but I'm going on record to say that I want Faith to be the F1. Just something about her from what I've seen and read so far that I like...

Based on my signature you'll know that it's a conflict especially with these type of shows. I'll end by saying, it's what Richie wants.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+9
ThankMeLater
Dirty Street Pie
Kashathediva
Samilltakerichiethx
laurarose