SELECT CONTENT

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Idlemess Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:42 pm

Can someone post video of Faith if there is any please

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Idlemess wrote:Can someone post video of Faith if there is any please

No Faith video as yet.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am with you and really like Faith but as you said, it's who Richie wants and I am sure he will choose wisely. Either way I am looking forward to watching Faith and learning more about her bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am looking forward to your review of the show and I am hopeful I can watch vicariously or if someone has a good link to see the show

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:50 am

Did they show her intro with Richie in any of the previews so far? Just trying to see if there were any similarities you all can pick out from other shows...

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:08 pm

She was in one preview giving  him a key chain i'm pretty sure

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:14 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:She was in one preview giving  him a key chain i'm pretty sure

I looked at the previews and saw that; bit of a cut away. Was she the one in the swing above the clouds as well? Trying to see how she matches up with the others who are more highlighted in previews.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:42 am

Love Faiths reaction the moment she realises Richie is the Bachelor
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:45 am

My favourite Faith moments from last night

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:36 am

Good to see the fun, zany side of Faith but I'm hoping that they also show another side of her personality with substance and dimension and not just a barrel of laughs and nerves 

She has an "I love Lucy" vibe in those caps

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:55 am

Faith and Richie had an amazing date together! If not F1 I think Faith has a really good shot at being the next bachelorette if she is still single. Based on SM comments viewers seem to love her and find her very genuine.

Here's some photos and a clip of Richie kissing Faith. Richie really seems to like Faith and was his most animated on this date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:04 am

I really like Faith and Richie together. I have a feeling she might be F1

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+9
ThankMeLater
Dirty Street Pie
Kashathediva
Samilltakerichiethx
laurarose