SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BDrH0GbgogE/

I hadn't seen that video until now. They definitely seem into each other. He's one of the cuter guys that we have so far. Hopefully he sticks around.

I am interested in seeing their date. :yes:  JoJo just about grabbed his booty!  giggling

Was he touching her face in that clip?  It was hard to tell.  

IMO yes he was - or at least he was touching her neck with his right hand. I think that was all supposed to look romantic or sensual but to me it looked forced on JoJo's part - like "make it look romantic" and that was her interpretation of what "romantic" would look like.

Yup. That is the way I felt as well. All a standard part of "let's make a show". We see this every season.

I will be curious to see if she will be able to sell me on her being into any of the guys. So far from the group that we have, I don't see her into any of them, but then I am a real cynic when it comes to JoJo.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:52 pm

It seems like the generation raised with the genre of reality tv are quite skeptical from what I am hearing.
This season appears to be someone from the reality tv genre looking for love in a reality tv situation. So it's like ho hum. Maybe interest will be spawned once the show is being aired.
My niece said to me it would be like one of the real housewives going on the show. Who cares. It's silly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

I am interested in seeing their date. :yes:  JoJo just about grabbed his booty!  giggling

Was he touching her face in that clip?  It was hard to tell.  

IMO yes he was - or at least he was touching her neck with his right hand. I think that was all supposed to look romantic or sensual but to me it looked forced on JoJo's part - like "make it look romantic" and that was her interpretation of what "romantic" would look like.

Yup. That is the way I felt as well. All a standard part of "let's make a show". We see this every season.

I will be curious to see if she will be able to sell me on her being into any of the guys. So far from the group that we have, I don't see her into any of them, but then I am a real cynic when it comes to JoJo.

Yep. Me too. word
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Different strokes for different folks, but I guess I can't see that JoJo is faking anything in a 15 second video where she's making out with a guy and you see her face for all of two seconds.

IMO, it just looks like two people making out and holding each other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:24 pm

Just to clarify.  I based my opinion on a myriad of factors including watching several videos of this date. #handsinpocket  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:44 pm

^ I am as well. We've only gotten videos that last from 5 seconds to 20 seconds. I haven't see anything that shows she's absolutely faking it with him IMO. All leads have to lead the show and each episode, but I think they at least seem to be into each other.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/714676460162793473

https://instagram.com/p/BDhk3R8MS_H/

I still don't see fakeness in the two videos above either. Regardless, videos this short and pictures are only snippets. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Sprite wrote:I will be curious to see if she will be able to sell me on her being into any of the guys. So far from the group that we have, I don't see her into any of them, but then I am a real cynic when it comes to JoJo.

I guess I will be curious as well - but that's nothing different from how I saw things on her inaugural show for this franchise - I never saw her into the lead then. She does seem to "get" that on reality TV, you have to do things "for TV". Perhaps if we see her with someone that she really is into - we'll see a difference.

If ....

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:08 pm

IMO she looked so awkward with her arm going every which way. There wasn't any feeling into her gestures IMO, just movements.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:10 pm

^ Yes Lucas I agree. I remember with Kaitlyn seeing the pics of her & Shawn during the sumo date and their 1st date there was something there by the look on her face and that was in the middle of filming.  I just don't see it right now with JoJo so far with these guys and what we've gotten so far. Doesn't seem like Luke was really into the date but could have been because of all the people.?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Different strokes for different folks, but I guess I can't see that JoJo is faking anything in a 15 second video where she's making out with a guy and you see her face for all of two seconds.

IMO, it just looks like two people making out and holding each other.

Ash2214 wrote:^ I am as well. We've only gotten videos that last from 5 seconds to 20 seconds. I haven't see anything that shows she's absolutely faking it with him IMO. All leads have to lead the show and each episode, but I think they at least seem to be into each other.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/714676460162793473

https://instagram.com/p/BDhk3R8MS_H/

I still don't see fakeness in the two videos above either. Regardless, videos this short and pictures are only snippets. IMO

I get that different people see different things. For me personally it is based not only on the video, but also on what I know about the show, the lead, my own experience in deciphering the show, body language and my gut. I have been right a whole lot more than I have been wrong...particularly when I see no chemistry. A lot of times a picture or a couple of seconds of video is all it takes. Prime example: Marcus and Andi on his HTD. I just saw a couple of photos that RS himself took during their date at the mall and said no. This was before the show even started airing and he was already a  favourite and plenty of people disagreed. It was what I saw and that is pretty much what I see here as well. I don't see him really interested, but he is going along and she know there is a show to be filmed and people to be dragged to the end. He appears to be a possibility. We shall see.

Personally, I find that the earlier we sleuth someone out, the more likely that person becomes a favourite and the more likely it is people see chemistry with the lead. While I do keep up with the sleuthing, I rarely am that interested in anyone before I see them in action on my screen...and even then, it is rare that I get all that enamoured.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO she looked so awkward with her arm going every which way. There wasn't any feeling into her gestures IMO, just movements.

Yep. One of those things that looks good on paper but the reality - not so good. Gestures - without the feeling behind those gestures.

Linds911 wrote:^ Yes Lucas I agree. I remember with Kaitlyn seeing the pics of her & Shawn during the sumo date and their 1st date there was something there by the look on her face and that was in the middle of filming.  I just don't see it right now with JoJo so far with these guys and what we've gotten so far. Doesn't seem like Luke was really into the date but could have been because of all the people.?

I remember that and there was always something different in how Kaitlyn was when she was with Shawn. For that matter, many saw something different about Ben when he was with Lauren B and that was long before spoilers came out that he had picked her. It turns out that was also right.

Where this can get tricky is if the lead is not looking for love but something else and then the "connection" may take a back seat. An example of this might be Shayne on Matt Grant's season. A weird relationship but Shayne had "Hollywood connections" and Matt wanted to get into Hollywood - then the choice made sense.

To me, at this point, JoJo is an enigma. She is broken hearted over a past BF so she goes on a Reality TV show - during which her ex BF contacts her and wants the relationship with her that she always wanted with him. So she goes back to him - and then leaves him to go back on the same Reality TV show. To look for love? Why leave a love lasting 2 years for the slim chance of finding someone better - on Reality TV??? Color me puzzled ....
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO she looked so awkward with her arm going every which way. There wasn't any feeling into her gestures IMO, just movements.

Yep. One of those things that looks good on paper but the reality - not so good. Gestures - without the feeling behind those gestures.

Linds911 wrote:^ Yes Lucas I agree. I remember with Kaitlyn seeing the pics of her & Shawn during the sumo date and their 1st date there was something there by the look on her face and that was in the middle of filming.  I just don't see it right now with JoJo so far with these guys and what we've gotten so far. Doesn't seem like Luke was really into the date but could have been because of all the people.?

I remember that and there was always something different in how Kaitlyn was when she was with Shawn. For that matter, many saw something different about Ben when he was with Lauren B and that was long before spoilers came out that he had picked her. It turns out that was also right.

Where this can get tricky is if the lead is not looking for love but something else and then the "connection" may take a back seat. An example of this might be Shayne on Matt Grant's season. A weird relationship but Shayne had "Hollywood connections" and Matt wanted to get into Hollywood - then the choice made sense.

To me, at this point, JoJo is an enigma. She is broken hearted over a past BF so she goes on a Reality TV show - during which her ex BF contacts her and wants the relationship with her that she always wanted with him. So she goes back to him - and then leaves him to go back on the same Reality TV show. To look for love? Why leave a love lasting 2 years for the slim chance of finding someone better - on Reality TV??? Color me puzzled ....
JMHO

Or you went back to that 2 year love and found he was still a jerk who treated her badly again, so freed her to go find something else. I guess only time will tell.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1