SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Luke is a good man. That is very touching.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Sun May 29, 2016 4:19 pm

sallyny wrote:I didn't know how to send picture over. below is an Instagram  Memorial day remembrance post from Luke.  Very touching.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF_sgdAkFrw/?taken-by=luke__pell

luke__pellEvery #MemorialDay for me is about keeping CPT Jason Holbrook's legacy alive. He gave the ultimate sacrifice Aug 2010 in Afghanistan .... Jason and I played football in the church parking lot growing up, graduated from Burnet High School, and he was like a big brother to me at #WestPoint....#alwaysrememberneversurrender #texans #legaciesalive @legaciesalive

This is quite a moving tribute Luke wrote for his friend and fellow Texan.

But, on another note, I saw a comment when I scrolled down that was left by Jubilee1991. Is that the same Jubilee that was on Ben's season?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
sallyny wrote:I didn't know how to send picture over. below is an Instagram  Memorial day remembrance post from Luke.  Very touching.

luke__pellEvery #MemorialDay for me is about keeping CPT Jason Holbrook's legacy alive. He gave the ultimate sacrifice Aug 2010 in Afghanistan .... Jason and I played football in the church parking lot growing up, graduated from Burnet High School, and he was like a big brother to me at #WestPoint....#alwaysrememberneversurrender #texans #legaciesalive @legaciesalive

But, on another note, I saw a comment when I scrolled down that was left by Jubilee1991.  Is that the same Jubilee that was on Ben's season?

I checked back in the archives and yes, that is her IG.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun May 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

But, on another note, I saw a comment when I scrolled down that was left by Jubilee1991.  Is that the same Jubilee that was on Ben's season?

I checked back in the archives and yes, that is her IG.

Did you read what she wrote?  Jubilee said that he was there right before she got there.  And, I figured that she was talking about Afghanistan.  Therefore, I assumed that she was talking about Luke's friend.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Just watched the premier, and I really like Luke, (though, I have a thing for military guys) I would love for him to be the next Bachelor if he's not her f1, and from the little I have read so far he is not. I didn't watch Ben's season, so I'm not familiar with JoJo, but so far I'm not overly impressed with her. Can't really pinpoint what it is yet, but one thing she does do that drives me nuts is look off to the side when someone in talking to her, like she's trying to include the camera guys or producer in their conversation...maybe it's just nerves and that will change.

From just watching the M&G and the promo, Luke looks like he's going to get a good edit..Bachelor edit. A lot of the guys seem to be head deep in drama, I wonder if that's the new norm now for the f1, kind of like a Shawn Booth?

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sun May 29, 2016 9:59 pm

There is this quite, but confident demeanor about Luke that I am hoping to seeing in the next bachelor. Luke should be the top candidate for sure just in case.......

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 30, 2016 1:51 am

Really like Luke. That post is so touching, reminds us what Memorial Day is all about.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon May 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Luke has a sincerity that is palpable. Can't wait to see more of him on the show and wish him the best in life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 30, 2016 2:24 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Luke. He seems like a great guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 30, 2016 2:31 pm

I liked him in the first episode more than I thought I would. The picture he posted to IG and Twitter today with JoJo in it is really cute. I also think they might have their first kiss tonight as I think the white outfit she wears for the group date tonight is in one of the clips where they're kissing, but I could be wrong.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon May 30, 2016 2:37 pm

I liked him, along with Chase before the first episode. I was impressed with both their backgrounds.

In fact, I'm kind of liking all the F6-8, except Chad. Chad blew it for me with his temper.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Luke is a hottie himself!   Hugesmile

Luke Pell @Luke_Pell  3h3 hours ago
She's smoke  texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f60d  texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f525  texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f692  texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f525  @bacheloretteabc #thebachelorette Tonight on ABC

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 CjtlXZ6WUAAp2O3
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1