SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:Didn't they already do the Officer and a Gentleman schtick with Andy Baldwin?  I'm personally kinda over Texas, represent on this show. No offense to Texas.

Andy was a long time ago. And Luke is a lot different than Andy IMO. I think the producers would def want Luke.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:39 pm

I've refrained from posting in any of the threads for this season, due to my lack of interest in JoJo & Jordan as the spoiled F1.

However, the only reason I'm still watching is to see more of Luke! I love this guy and haven't wished for a guy to be the next bachelor like I wish and hope it's Luke.

He has so many great qualities, life values, and he's hot as hell, very good looking man, added to the fact he served our country, just makes sense he's the next bachelor heartbeat Also, love that he's above the frat-boy mentality like most of these guys, who seem very immature compared to Luke. IMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:44 pm

So I just feel like JoJo's cast of characters and storyline so closely resembles Jillian's from 2009.

Jordan = Ed, F1 complete with girlfriend and scandal drama back home.
Chase = Reid, fan fave "lovable" guy. He's the one that's going to leave fans scratching their heads why JoJo didn't pick him. But like Reid, he won't get the Bach gig.
Luke = Jake, NOT that Luke reminds me of actual Jake, but the Texas guy with the schticky gimmick (pilot/war veteran, music career). Both finish outside the traditional F3 spot to land the next lead gig.

Except that this time around, I like the "Chase/Reid" character, I thought actual Reid was a total weenie and I was an Ed fan. And obviously Jake is Jake and yuck, and Luke impresses me much more than Fake ever did.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:45 pm

welcome to Luke's thread @Georgia Lindsay and happy to have another to share the love of this great guy! ! group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:So I just feel like JoJo's cast of characters and storyline so closely resembles Jillian's from 2009.

Chase = Reid, fan fave "lovable" guy. He's the one that's going to leave fans scratching their heads why JoJo didn't pick him. But like Reid, he won't get the Bach gig.
Luke = Jake, NOT that Luke reminds me of actual Jake, but the Texas guy with the schticky gimmick (pilot/war veteran, music career). Both finish outside the traditional F3 spot to land the next lead gig.

Except that this time around, I like the "Chase/Reid" character, I thought actual Reid was a total weenie and I was an Ed fan. And obviously Jake is Jake and yuck, and Luke impresses me much more than Fake ever did.

nooooooooooooooooooo do not compare Luke with Jake pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :why: :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:48 pm

^^ LOL! I didn't say Jake the actual person reminds me of Luke in any way! Just the Texas/gimmick aspect (war veteran is the new pilot), and the obvious set up for the next lead.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 pm

HEA wrote:
sosleepy wrote:So I just feel like JoJo's cast of characters and storyline so closely resembles Jillian's from 2009.

nooooooooooooooooooo do not compare Luke with Jake pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :why: :tissuebox

spitcoffee
NEVA in one million years !!! paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ LOL! I didn't say Jake the actual person reminds me of Luke in any way! Just the Texas/gimmick aspect (war veteran is the new pilot), and the obvious set up for the next lead.

I know. I am just teasing you giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 pm

With Luke they have 3 in 1 themes, War Hero, Cowboy and Country Singer - they could go all directions with a Luke season.  I can hear it now . . save a horse, ride a cowboy!   paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f40e
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:With Luke they have 3 in 1 themes, War Hero, Cowboy and Country Singer - they could go all directions with a Luke season.  I can hear it now . . save a horse, ride a cowboy!   paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f40e

totally agree AND he is very good looking for the big majority of women/fans. I truly truly like that he is a mature guy.

This said. He needs to be a bit more relaxed so it can translate wel. I think he has a dry sense of humor so I hope that people will like this (as much I love it).

But being in the lead position changes things. I hope it will be for the best if he is the next bach.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Luke is a driven, successful man.  He is living life big. He does a bit of everything it seems, he was recruited to play football for West Point even which surprised me. Stalking sleuthing his IG, you can see he dabbles in so many different things, hunting, golf, surfing in addition to all the other things we know about.   He reminds me of a series of Clint Eastwood movies in real life. JMO. cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:06 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke is a driven, successful man.  He is living life big. He does a bit of everything it seems, he was recruited to play football for West Point even which surprised me. Stalking sleuthing his IG, you can see he dabbles in so many different things, hunting, golf, surfing in addition to all the other things we know about.   He reminds me of a series of Clint Eastwood movies in real life. JMO. cheeky

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1