SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:02 pm

He is definitely NOT lean... do you see his arms muscles ??

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 811
my scap from recorded TV - ep 2

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Maybe Luke is playing tribute to Lyle Lovett with the hair. One good ole Texas boy honoring the other.

As for the pompadour, did women of the fiftie like this?
Yep, along with pink Billy Eqstine shirts. Late 50's for me how can we go without mentioning
the great Elvis Presley, who I believe started the craze. I was fortunate to meet him in the sixties.
My husband and I were in Vegas and I saw the King enter with Priscilla and his entourage, at the
Stardust Hotel lounge he slid into a booth with P. I motioned to hubby,  he told me to go get his autograph.
As I approached his bodyguards all stood up. Elvis said. " Let the little lady in," with his southern drawl
Still have the autograph on a 2 drink minimum card that sat on the table. My Grand children love it.
Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Maybe Luke is playing tribute to Lyle Lovett with the hair. One good ole Texas boy honoring the other.

Yep, along with pink Billy Eqstine shirts. Late 50's for me how can we go without mentioning
the great Elvis Presley, who I believe started the craze. I was fortunate to meet him in the sixties.
My husband and I were in Vegas and I saw the King enter with Priscilla and his entourage, at the
Stardust Hotel lounge he slid into a booth with P. I motioned to hubby,  he told me to go get his autograph.
As I approached his bodyguards all stood up. Elvis said. " Let the little lady in," with his southern drawl
Still have the autograph on a 2 drink minimum card that sat on the table. My Grand children love it.
Hugesmile

that is a great story @Nonina430 ! thanks for sharing! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:22 pm

BTW, while I really like Luke, some mention has been made of Jordan grabbing JoJo's butt during the kiss Epi one and it not being gentlemanly. Before the SM cleanup Luke had a pic with a girl with her hand over his junk. Not very gentlemanly. I don't care, I just bring it up to say no one is perfect.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:BTW, while I really like Luke, some mention has been made of Jordan grabbing JoJo's butt during the kiss Epi one and it not being gentlemanly. Before the SM cleanup Luke had a pic with a girl with her hand over his junk. Not very gentlemanly. I don't care, I just bring it up to say no one is perfect.

That is me. giggling
i am not going to try to explain myself again.
this is just my opinion about public gestures.
I like my man to be respectful and not treat me like a piece of steak in public, that is all. Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Nonina430 wrote:

Hugesmile

What a lovely story and keepsake. PINKHEART

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:BTW, while I really like Luke, some mention has been made of Jordan grabbing JoJo's butt during the kiss Epi one and it not being gentlemanly. Before the SM cleanup Luke had a pic with a girl with her hand over his junk. Not very gentlemanly. I don't care, I just bring it up to say no one is perfect.

:shocked!: No wonder he cleaned up his SM account, were there any other interesting photos he deleted?  He is a hot bodied typical male and I am sure he has been around with plenty of woman.  Good thing he cleaned up his account if he plans to be the next Bachelor or a country music star.

Regarding his bowed-legs he could have been born that way.  I am not sure what medical proof there is that cow-boys automatically have bowed legs.  Could be the way he stands too.  no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:39 pm

Back in the dark ages, orthopedists used to cast newborns legs that had issues with bowlegs or pidgeon toes. It was quite common to see casts on babies legs.
They stopped doing this I guess sometime in the 70's pretty much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:36 pm

lets elaborate a potential ending here:

Jo & Jo split before the finale and this is WHY they are SO adamant to promote Luke as the next bachelor to compensate the mess they are expecting.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:31 am

Luke is talented, smart, handsome and a man of integrity! I hope Luke doesn't get used to cover up the mess that is chasing F1. I can see Jojo defending the F1 just like Jillian did with Ed. But eventually, the attitude of "we against the exes and the world" will fade. Then they will split.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Abs and more abs!   Hugesmile

BacheloreteJoJo ‏@BacheloreteJoJo  Jun 14
I mean...  (pict via realchadjohnson on insta) @cbmcnary @1ChadJohnson @Luke__Pell @JRodgers11 #TheBachelorette

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Ck7gXteXEAA1UAi
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:27 pm

sallyny wrote:Luke is talented, smart, handsome and a man of integrity! I hope Luke doesn't get used to cover up the mess that is chasing F1.  I can see Jojo defending the F1 just like Jillian did with Ed. But eventually, the attitude of "we against the exes and the world" will fade. Then they will split.

this reminds me itZZZOK and nikki...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1