SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry I can't say I enjoyed that at all. It was very nervous and a frustrating HTD IMO. Her father was far to tough on him.

Richie said he hardly knows her and Olena asks her father if he thinks Rickie likes her? That is very strange, she should know. Also her father telling her she would have to move, inflicting some guilt on her? Richie kissed her because she told him to, then it seemed he wanted to leave, he quickly said he'll talk to her soon, turned around and left. No more hugging no more kissing. It looked like he was wiping his brow when he was walking away.

Wow, that was very tough to watch IMO. I felt bad for him.

ITA. I always feel bad for Richie when watching him with Olena. It is such a struggle with her, imo, and like Richie said, it's 2 steps forward 1 step back with Olena. They keep rehashing the same stuff every time they talk, it's exhausting to watch.

In the preview for next week Olena is seen saying that she is not sure it is worth the hassle (with Richie) and regardless of editing, I find that to be very telling imo. If even talking about things being a "hassle" and it's FDs that to me is a sign of deeper issues, imo.

Richie is a happy go lucky guy. He has said he wants to "go through life smiling". With Olena, I don't see Richie saying that Olena makes him happy and that worries me for him.

I am sure she is lovely in real life and all that but when it comes to compatibility, I just don't see it between them and it always feels like the energy is brought down with Olena, imo. To me it doesn't feel natural and easy with them, it feels forced. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:03 am

I find Olena's approach real and refreshing. The other women are too available, eager and bachelor bubble type. Nikki and Alex probably saw Richie as "it" on day one. Give the man a bot of a challenge woman!
I like his and Olena's relationship the best because they are already doing what most couples from this franchise do after the filming has ended and thrown in the real world. Ask the right questions, raise all the issues you have and if you end up together you are already a step ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:25 am

see2love wrote:I find Olena's approach real and refreshing. The other women are too available, eager and bachelor bubble type. Nikki and Alex probably saw Richie as "it" on day one. Give the man a bot of a challenge woman!
I like his and Olena's relationship the best because they are already doing what most couples from this franchise do after the filming has ended and thrown in the real world. Ask the right questions, raise all the issues you have and if you end up together you are already a step ahead.

I agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  i think thats why people are finding it hard to comprehend.  We are just not used to it as viewers when everything is about rainbows and unicorns and then they break up 2 months down the track.  This is a real relationship, no different to him meeting her at a bar getting to know her  and meeting her family.  They would still be asking those hard questions, we are just privy to it IMO. Snez's brother asked the same thing about her moving and didn't want them to leave Perth, we have the same scenario basically,  Snez's brother was just hammering him verbally, Olena's dad was just physical with Richie.  IMO why not ask those questions, they should be asked as a parent and you should be honest with your child that thats your perception of the situation. But at the same token, she asked her dad if he was the right one for her and he said thats not up to me. So he isn't disapproving of him there is just a cultural difference in terms of him stating the truth rather than perhaps being nice in front of the camera and being concerned once they go home.

And I've said it once and Ill say it again.  I was exactly like Olena with my emotions in my twenties, my husband had a hard time prying things out of me and I asked the hard questions no other girl did.  It goes with the territory of growing up quickly.  He still says to this day I was hard work but 20 years down the track, we barely argue because everything was laid out on the table early on in the relationship, there is nothing to argue about.  And like Olena has said in the latest interview, she has learnt now to express her emotions and tells everyone how she feels and IMO Richie was patient enough to teach her that like my husband was.   IMO the reality of it is if he can't handle tough questions or situations, he shouldn't be in a relationship because anyone who is in a long term relationship knows, there are things that will come up in life when you least expect them and if you think everything is going to be rosie like the bachelor bubble, you're deluded and IMO the relationship won't last.  Could be why the US bachelor doesn't have a great success rate.

PS if my father was alive when I met my husband, he would have been ten times worse than Olenas dad and he was Italian but it doesn't mean I still wouldn't have ended up with my husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:27 am

I think there's being real and then there's being challenging just to be challenging which is what I see. It's nearly FDs and Olena is still going on about the same stuff and same questions and talking about things being a "hassle". It's not refreshing but exhausting and stifling, imo.  

I think it is a personality and compatibility issue. Richie reminds me of Art Green and Art is also a guy who wants to have fun and smile through life and to me he is his best self with Matilda because she also is like that. I don't see that with Olena and Richie and while opposites can attract, I think Richie has made it clear that he wants to smile through life and be with someone who wants to do the same and is upbeat no matter the circumstance.

I am sure Olena would be a great match for someone but I don't see a match with Richie and he doesn't seem like his happy self with her which is what concerns me most of all. If Olena is F1 I worry for both her and Richie because while there may be physical attraction I don't see compatibility longterm with their base personalities. Now if Olena is not F1, then I think she will be and is just fine since, as she said in her interview, she has always had her pick of the guys.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:07 am

Olena's HTD has few differences with other HTDs ... and that's where I still see Olena as F1:
- Richie finds out another part of her that she didn't share with him - her tennis past.
- Before meeting the family, unlike with the rest he doesn't ask about "who's going to do the hard questions", or who is there to "protect the girl", but asks about their expectations for the man O is bringing home.
- She tells him about the admiration for her father and that only reaching his level she can fall in love with the guy.
- Richie is absolutely terrified when meeting Olena's dad, and not because of him being an ex pro-boxer.
- At the dinner only the closest family is present, the smallest HTD group, just parents, sister and "the couple".
- Richie tries to make a connection with O's dad and impress him.
- He doesn't know how to answer the question about "no preference among 4 girls" and excuses himself for taking time trying to find the words (he could have said any of the rehearsed lines).
- O's dad says that Richie is choosing, but if he chooses her, she will have to make a move.
- Olena's parents don't question Rolena's connection, but leave to their daughter to decide whether it is worth the "fight".
- Olena said that only if her dad likes the guy, she will fight for him.
- At the RC Olena says that she doesn't want to leave, because she doesn't want to regret and wants to find out where this all leads.
- The doubt continues to be played and if the 1st part (family acceptance) is resolved, now there's another question ... moving and leap of faith ...since she still doesn't know how R really feels.
- The music ... Fifty maybe you know to explain better ... to me the music is "special", but I don't know much about the past to reference it.
- The kiss at the end ... yes ... she asked, but not if she could kiss him or if he will, IMO, but whether it's time ... because she changed gears.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:20 am

I don't know about anyone else but I enjoyed Olena's HTD. The part where she asked in a whisper "Is this the part when you kiss me" wow! and Richie whispered "yes" was so sweet and understanding.

She knows and he knows. He has to go on with the show.

Olena's dad, oh my goodness. He is very direct and he was not going to go all King Kong on Richie; what was the point. Her dad seems so nice, but he is a man's man and knows the game. His approach of not making the decision for her was point on because it is about her feelings. No influence there.

Olena's sister was loving every moment of Richie's discomfort and her "my dad is going to kill you" laugh out loud at Richie's face. Her mom is so sweet and gentle.

Overall to me a good day. Just real conversation and no over the top drama just for drama.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agree with both. Ill come back when I have a minute to describe the music and what else I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:52 am

Do the F1 generally have doubt right up to the FRC?

Look, from what I've read so far from everyone in regards to the other F2, they are seeing a "connection" with Richie but perhaps confused as to why is Olena still so not "all in" as the other still so late in the game imo. IMO, I'm thinking the thought process is Olena is not that into Richie and they can't see the relationship progress.

To me, it looks like Richie has been mirroring the girls and how they act with and or around him. To me the difference is with Olena. With her he pushes for more.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:36 am

I love reading people's perception of Richie's interactions with the women. IMO I thought Richie was the most nervous meeting Olena's family (yet she had the smallest group) so I figured he wanted to really impress them.
I find it really refreshing how she's carrying herself, without the overly admiration that the other women seem to have.
IMO I think she'll be F1, I will be really surprised if Nikki is F1 (more surprised than if it's Alex). All just my opinion
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:38 am

djogbenyuie wrote:But for real though, why richie is keeping Olena till F3 just for her to open up and then to dump her?
Why oh why?
He is keeping Alex too... no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:03 am

What I meant is that the more time she is there, the more she will let all her guards down. Alex is already all in.
Also since the camping date, he would have a real obvious reason to let her go if she is not the one, which I think she is not.
So I don't get why continue encouraging her to open up more and more knowing she has never been in a relationship and is cautious.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:30 am

mrsT wrote:I love reading people's perception of Richie's interactions with the women. IMO I thought Richie was the most nervous meeting Olena's family (yet she had the smallest group) so I figured he wanted to really impress them.
I find it really refreshing how she's carrying herself, without the overly admiration that the other women seem to have.
IMO I think she'll be F1, I will be really surprised if Nikki is F1 (more surprised than if it's Alex). All just my opinion

I agree completely I will be more surprised if F1 is Nikki than Alex and he was more nervous with Olena's family, to me if he didn't give a crap he wouldn't care what they thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla