SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 48 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you, that's perfect. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:57 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:For me, with Olena, I'm more a fan of her as a person than a fan of her with Richie, if that makes sense. I find myself more intrigued with what she says about life, her family and her morals, than her feelings towards Richie and his response. Maybe thats just me, but that's how i feel! Also, seeing how happy she is post-show, solidifies for me that I will be happy for her, regardless!

You read my mind. I feel exactly the same. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Have you all seen these pics of Lorna with not the sports guy??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:22 pm

Sorry for the double post I mean Olena* and imo these pics look realllly staged esp notice the pic in a circle where Olena seems to be looking straight out of the window towards where the camera is. Something is def brewing one way or another behind the scenes - gonna be interesting to watch it unfold
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - there are pages and pages discussing this article.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Reywa wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could help keep our hopes up. Come on ladies gives us some hope.

“You know what they say about hope. It breeds eternal misery!” - Sara Shepard
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:31 pm

natik wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes hope is all we have. The pictures do look staged. I am beginning to think how naive I can be to be fooled by the median nd also the biasesness in handling media news. Just my humble opinion. I was informed by a reliable insider that there is a significant clue thrown out in the open but it seems that I only choose to pick the clue that suit a fan favourite. I am beginning to believe that Olena is F1. JMHO. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are right the pictures looked staged.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - there are pages and pages discussing this article.

Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there tons and tons of discussion on the media coverage of Olena. But I find it very strange I could not find any media coverage of Nikki which was posted on Bach au. Did we miss that media coverage. Sleuthers have missed a big chunk of infor then. I don't believe in media so much but since we have discussed other contestant, wonder how did this infor was not discussed. JMH question.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:19 pm

I think the Bach au page pushing Olena is probably to give her support on being the next ette? I really hope she becomes the next ette!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:24 pm

HodanG wrote:I think the Bach au page pushing Olena is probably to give her support on being the next ette? I really hope she becomes the next ette!

Yeah but in what universe an Olena is going to stay single till april/may 2017?! Can`t see it. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:31 pm

natik wrote:
HodanG wrote:I think the Bach au page pushing Olena is probably to give her support on being the next ette? I really hope she becomes the next ette!

Yeah but in what universe an Olena is going to stay single till april/may 2017?! Can`t see it. IMO

rofl one can always hope
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla