SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 16 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:09 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I noticed that too! Nikki has also been hanging a lot around Perth too. Also, notice how we never see richie flying for his shv? It's probably bc the girl he picked lives in WA.

hehe I'm feeling more confident about #teamnikki :cutesmile!: @thankmelater, can you link me any sources that indicate Nikki has been around Perth? Thank you

joshfan

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:14 pm

joshfan wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I noticed that too! Nikki has also been hanging a lot around Perth too. Also, notice how we never see richie flying for his shv? It's probably bc the girl he picked lives in WA.

hehe I'm feeling more confident about #teamnikki :cutesmile!: @thankmelater, can you link me any sources that indicate Nikki has been around Perth? Thank you
 I remember on her sister's store page on IG, she posted a pic and the caption mentioned how her sister has been "really busy lately". I also remember before the show aired she was the first papped and she was out for a run in Perth? Why was she the first papped and why was she in Perth when she lives in Northam?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:18 pm

You lovely people are giving me my hope back! Thank you all!!!! thumbsup
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:34 pm

I just rewatched the #Rikki moments and I noticed how he does these little gestures like kiss her on the forehead and cheek when he embraces her. Does he do this with the other girls? I just seen lust and passion when he kisses Olena and Alex. With Nikki, I see respect and LOVE. Not to mention, they have their own little hand squeeze gestures.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:35 pm

joshfan wrote:I just rewatched the #Rikki moments and I noticed how he does these little gestures like kiss her on the forehead and cheek when he embraces her. Does he do this with the other girls? I just seen lust and passion when he kisses Olena and Alex. With Nikki, I see respect and LOVE. Not to mention, they have their own little hand squeeze gestures.
I haven't seen the hand squeeze(editors are probably hiding it). I do think it's telling she mentioned that in an interview though. Why tell us? Oh Nikki giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:39 pm

I've definitely seen a love story with Nikki and Richie. It's been beautiful to watch from day one and mostly because of how Richie has been with Nikki - truly himself and so natural and happy and as he himself said that Nikki makes him so happy.

For me, even if Nikki is not F1, I will still have watched a love story and if it ends in heartbreak for Nikki then I am glad I watched and will hope she finds her love. If Nikki is F1 then I will be just as glad that I watched and hope that Richie is her "forever love" as she said on her HTD.

beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:52 pm

robinvi wrote:Nikki fans, I am getting nervous. The Orlena camp is making some solid points. I am not sure she makes it. I will be devastated. I want to be strong and not wavier, but I am wavering. sad

@robinvi
not sure if iam Nikki 'fan' per se..but i have hopped on RIKKI train eversince episode 2. giggling . Nothing changed from their first date. She was and is still his F1 IMO.

as i am obsessed with edit laugh out loud , hope this (my posts) helps yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3623p600-bachelor-australia-season-4-richie-strahan-f1-f6-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=richie

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3623p612-bachelor-australia-season-4-richie-strahan-f1-f6-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=richie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I've definitely seen a love story with Nikki and Richie. It's been beautiful to watch from day one and mostly because of how Richie has been with Nikki - truly himself and so natural and happy and as he himself said that Nikki makes him so happy.

For me, even if Nikki is not F1, I will still have watched a love story and if it ends in heartbreak for Nikki then I am glad I watched and will hope she finds her love. If Nikki is F1 then I will be just as glad that I watched and hope that Richie is her "forever love" as she said on her HTD.

beatingheart

i shared the same sentiment with you . I too see him as being Richie, the adorkable, happier-self giggling - whenever he is with Nikki. With others he is being the Bachie who have some 'roles' to do...eg: cracking the walls down, ask the right questions, etc... teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 16 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:52 am

robinvi wrote:Have we seen this article yet?

Daily mail is claiming fans are speculating if Nikki got engaged or not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3781011/Excited-fans-speculate-Bachelor-s-Richie-Strahan-Nikki-Gogan-ENGAGED-blonde-favourite-sports-giant-engagement-ring-social-snap.html

That was her old engagement ring from way back...this was discussed on the SM thread earlier.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:53 am

What a lovely article

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32578590/nikki-gogan-wins-the-heart-of-another-wa-bachelor/

The Northam real estate agent last month hosted a Bachelor-themed fundraiser for her friend Jess’ two-year-old son Walt.

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 16 57d277beaf62a_b88240177z.1_20160909164255_000_gvsmgs6s.3_1-1bt4ttu

“Walt is the most beautiful little boy,” Gogan toldAAA Weekend .

“He has cerebral palsy. There’s a scale of one to five, five being the worst, and Walt is a four, borderline five.

“It’s likely that he won’t speak, he has limited sight and he probably won’t ever walk.

“I don’t have my own children yet, but I want to one day, and I just see the incredible love and support that Lloyd and Jess have for this little boy.”

With help from the Northam Women in Business network, Gogan said she was “blown away” when 170 people turned up — even from neighbouring Goomalling, York and Toodyay.

They raised almost $8000, enough to buy Walt a special piece of play equipment called the Little Room and donate the surplus $4832 to the Ability Centre in Coolbinia.

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 16 57d277c06a43e_b88240177z.1_20160909164255_000_gt4me9md.2_1-1bt4tu0

“Jess had borrowed a 1980s version of the Little Room from the centre and he laughed by himself, unprompted by her, for the first time,” she said.

“I can’t wait (until it arrives), it’s so exciting

“This is what living in a small town is all about; everyone gets on board and supports each other. It’s just awesome to be part of it.”

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 16 57d277bcdbced_b88240177z.1_20160909164255_000_gvsmgs75.3_1-1bt4tts

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:54 am

Sasha's recap of Nikki's HTD.

Alright, it’s business time and Richie has to impress the winner, Nikki, and her family.

We stay in Perth and Nikki takes Richie (their names sound good together, don’t you think?) to the country races then back to meet her family. There’s a moment where Nikki gives Richie what I believe to be a boyfriend/girlfriend peck on the lips… Warner Bros, seriously, why would you give away the ending like that? There are still three other girls.

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 16 3cac0f85ad041e6fdf577b63857f8938?width=316&api_key=zw4msefggf9wdvqswdfuqnr5
Nikki and Richie... sitting in tree... (Newtwork Ten)

I didn’t pick up on how the bloke, Snowy, fits into the picture but I like him. He drags Rich out to the BBQ, froff in hand while Richie has a champagne glass… good start, bud. Snowy reads him the riot act. This man is full of wisdom, particularly liking: “You gotta think of your worst day… YOUR WORST DAY and where they’ll be.” Snowy, you and I could be best mates, I feel.

If you’re reading this, get in touch mate, because we are going to drink froff at a rapid rate. I think we should get an apartment together.

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 16 229ff27e2e7c3110a1092d36b84f5e2e?width=650
Snowy, my new best bud, give me a call and we’ll go for a froff. (Pic: Network Ten)

Nikki LOVES Richie. She says it but will she tell him? Suspense… people… suspense.

The two lovebirds meet up and Nikki does it… breaks through the barrier and tells Richie that she loves him… dropped it like it was hot... Scorching hot.

I think I love her. This could get awkward.

Seriously, WRAP… THIS… UP!!!!!! IT IS DONE LIKE A DINNER.

Save me two more hours next week, get on the “dog and bone” and just break the bad news to other ladies, Richie.

Rose ceremony time. Nikki gets a rose because she’s going to win.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/come-on-richie-lets-wrap-this-dating-show-up/news-story/baa1b6d53dfb8ca3a752a931b41b8bbb
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:54 am

joshfan wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
in_denial wrote:#Katiebelle
I was thinking that Olena may actually leave voluntarily as well. Something about the RC pic of her walking out with Richie reminds me of the Megan scenario. Also, the use of the word 'hassle' when discussing their relationship.

So you aren't the only one with that random thought!

The closest connection I see is between Richie and Nikki - really can't see him choosing anyone else IMO.

Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one. And ITA agree that the clip of Olena walking out with Richie could be her leaving.

yes! that is the only scene I can not interpret. I don't understand why Richie is walking with Olena who is in her rose ceremony dress. My guess is she is leaving. Also I was confused as to why they both look 'happy', (Olena and Richie are smiling and don't appear sad). I think it was a very amicable split and there were no harsh feelings, maybe even a little joke to lighten the mood. I see Richie being interested in Olena but IMO I cannot see them too being together. At 23, Olena has so many years left in her to find someone better suited to her than Richie. I just can't see anyone with Richie but Nikki. I have followed by gut feeling with many seasons of the Bachelor (Australia, US and Canada) and it has always been right giggling

It could be a feeling of relief.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91