SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 30 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:52 am

joshfan wrote:I just spoke to 6ix perth and they are happy for us to gather some questions for richie tomorrow! Smiley i was thinking maybe like 3 questions. Fire away ladies

What is Richie and his F1's 'secret code' when the other girls around?

if its the 3 times 'squeezing hands' we know its Nikki lolpanda

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:53 am

Or something like, how has he felt about the media respond towards his chosen one?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:54 am

Keep them coming ladies and maybe someone can collate the three questions.
Also for those wanting to listen to richie's interview
You can download or app 'forever classic' or steam from the 6ix website ...I think Richie on 820am Perth time tomorrow

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:55 am

Also think we should keep this within the nikki thread. As 6ix perth is also #teamnikki hehe

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:55 am

joshfan wrote:Keep them coming ladies and maybe someone can collate the three questions.
Also for those wanting to listen to richie's interview
You can download or app 'forever classic' or steam from the 6ix website ...I think Richie on 820am Perth time tomorrow

I'll be in a class sad hopefully someone can listen and take down the important//giveaway bits for us!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:02 am

joshfan wrote:I just spoke to 6ix perth and they are happy for us to gather some questions for richie tomorrow! Smiley i was thinking maybe like 3 questions. Fire away ladies
That's crazy!!! Wow
Do you guys know if he will be physically in the studio like Nikki was?

I really like the question about whether he believes the edit is a true representation of his love story.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:05 am

cb3 wrote:
That's crazy!!! Wow

I really like the question about whether he believes the edit is a true representation of his love story.

Sorry to clarify they said richie will be doing the interview over the phone.

Question 1
Do you believe the love story between you and the final 1 was portrayed accurately on TV?

Question 2
Was there any secret gestures with F1

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:06 am

joshfan wrote:
cb3 wrote:
That's crazy!!! Wow

Question 1
Do you believe the love story between you and the final 1 was portrayed accurately on TV?

Question 2

So he will be doing this over the phone, and an interview with rove and sam in Sydney. hmm wth.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:08 am

joshfan wrote:
cb3 wrote:
That's crazy!!! Wow

Question 1

Question 2

I don't think he will be tricked into answering question 2?  May as well give it a go!

Perhaps whether he has had any close calls during his secret meet ups. What his plans are for when the show is finalised? How hard was it making his final choice (tabloids say it was last second). Also, the girls seem quite evenly matched in some respects, there are team Olena, Alex, and team Nikki groups. Is he worried about backlash? Because in past seasons everyone has practically been on board with the winner. No matter who wins, some of the public will be upset.

I wonder why he is in Sydney.

Last edited by cb3 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:10 am

question 2 is really interesting, but he'll probably try and avoid it!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:11 am

Yeah!! How hard was making the final choice! maybe can give us an insight into how much of whats being spread about is true

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Don't know if it's been mentioned but saw tonight that Dani Gogan (Nikki' sister) is following Richie on Twitter. Not sure what to make of it but surely she wouldn't be following him if he broke Nikkis heart? or maybe it's a case of her not knowing if Nikki won or lost yet?

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91