SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Should I check Olena/Rachale and Alex too?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:21 pm

So I checked. Alex and Olena both only did some on the night. Richie filmed some for Olena afterwards. Rachael seems to have filmed some before(going by her comments) and some after. And Richie filmed some after. I've just realised I'm in Nikkis thread I will continue this in the screencaps thread
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:48 pm

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/The-Bachelor-Nikki-Gogan-at-odds-with-exboyfriend/news-story/f909696ee3fbfb9cdc2b1d7f6d853a8e

Interesting article saying Nikki is lying about having never been on a date. This is from a boyfriend after her engagement ended but before Bachelor, although he claims Nikki and Richie hooked up before the show started filiming

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:04 pm

joshfan wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/The-Bachelor-Nikki-Gogan-at-odds-with-exboyfriend/news-story/f909696ee3fbfb9cdc2b1d7f6d853a8e

Interesting article saying Nikki is lying about having never been on a date. This is from a boyfriend after her engagement ended but before Bachelor, although he claims Nikki and Richie hooked up before the show started filiming
laugh out loud I would guess that Nikki had had a date since she was in a relationship but imo what she meant seemed like she was in the relationship and not dating beforehand (so not "wooed" in a way)

As for the hookup claims? I don't believe that at all especially after following Richie closely last year and they don't even live in the same city and no evidence they ever met. If there would be rumors about someone I would have thought it would be about Rachael since she has lived in the same city as Richie.

To me it sounds like a typical ex.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Does anyone else think that Nikkis flying fish date is more F3 than 2 or 1. Not romantic but more fun

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Just Looking wrote:Does anyone else think that Nikkis flying fish date is more F3 than 2 or 1.  Not romantic but more fun

Yes, I think it is an F3 date - these are all usually adventure/sport focussed.

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:37 pm

in_denial wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Does anyone else think that Nikkis flying fish date is more F3 than 2 or 1.  Not romantic but more fun

Yes, I think it is an F3 date - these are all usually adventure/sport focussed.

At this point, I am not convinced Nikki is F3. Will wait and see Wednesday's ep.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:08 am

Great article about Nikki PINKHEART

This is why Nikki is the girl who should win The Bachelor
SEPTEMBER 9, 2016

FOR weeks now I’ve told anyone who asked that I don’t give a toss who wins The Bachelor.

To declare a favourite would be to suggest I care which I don’t because I only watch the machinations in the love compound, sorry mansion, to provide an annoying running commentary for my teen daughters.

So I can’t believe I’m saying this but … Nikki Grogan has to win.

In a show full of pretty girls and nutbag girls and bitchy girls and girls who for sure will be recycled onto I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here (looking at you, Keira), there’s one girl who has that standout attribute that gives the greatest chance of relationship success.

And what is it? Integrity.

It’s a quality you can neither manufacture nor manipulate in an editing suite and Nikki has it in spades.

Her one-liners are like neon-lit signposts to mothers watching with their daughters.

When the rest of the girls are waspishly speculating about whether Richie is ready to raise Alex’s child, Nikki quietly cuts them dead. “Only Richie can answer that.’

Likewise a few weeks ago when Alex was having a conniption about the intimate time Richie was spending Olena — or was it Rachael? — Nikki lent over, placed a hand on Alex’s arm and told her to focus on her own heart.

Nikki is a b!tch disposal expert — one of those rare creatures who gently disables others from detonating their worst selves. She’s poise amid the noise. Indeed, she’s proof that being a kind girl is being a cool girl.

But it’s not just her character and her Meg Ryan (circa 1989) smile. She’s also that girl who’s clearly told the make up artists: “I don’t care if I’m on national television I’m not putting on all that slap to sit around a pool.”

Her hair is invariably messy and she wears glasses … even when she’s having “one on ones” with Richie. In last night’s episode — camping!! — when every other girl came out of her tent the following morning fully made up and carefully dressed, Nikki wore her pyjama pants and a XXL sweatshirt. She’s looks like we all do when we’re bumbling round on a Saturday morning and can’t be arsed with how we look.

Crucially, Nikki conveys how she feels. She doesn’t force intimacy (Alex) or prattle on about how much they have in common (Rachael).

Instead she’s told him that if he chooses her he’d have all of her and she’s told the cameras that she’s in love with him. In a world of cryptic texting and Tinder-weary commitment phobes, she’s brave enough to communicate clearly. “I like you. I want to be with you. I’m not afraid to say so.”

Oh, that all our girls might be so direct.

Nikki is an antidote to The Bachelor brand of self-promotion, self-advancement and more is more.

Nikki is gold-sprinkled good sense to a generation of girls who think the Kardashians are a blueprint for womanhood. Whether or not she wins her man, she should write a Girl’s Guide To Dating.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/this-is-why-nikki-is-the-girl-who-should-win-the-bachelor/news-story/b18cf08e5d0af7cbf59323318a2edd82
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:20 am

I don't know if I should be posting here but I am obviously #teamnikki proudly and been on the #nikkitrain since day 1. But so many people are so convinced olena is f1. can someone tell me why they think so? I absolutely see nothing close to what richie and nikki have.

This is why I think Nikki is the winner (may be a long list), feel free to add to it
- richie does these little gestures with JUST nikki (rub nose, kiss on cheek, kiss on forehead, hold both her hands very tightly in both of his hands, kiss on hand)
- both from WA
- both enjoy the races
- he seems to genuinely care about her, not wanting to hurt her (he never allows nikki to be in the bottom two during the rose ceremonies and he pulls her aside during rose ceremonies to reassure her of his feelings)
- i genuinely believe nikki has always been the one from the first night, first date. Notice on the baby date, Richie mentioned how he had a feeling Nikki would win that
- They communicate really really well. I don't think there has been any issues that has arised between them. I cannot see how producers expect us to take it lightly if she does leave. There is absolutely no evidence suggesting otherwise.
- I rewatched the HTD, and nikki declares her love before saying 'I know you can't say anything' which to me is a big hint that richie has shown her through actions his 'love' for her. IMO I don't see someone saying that unless they genuinely know that the other person also has strong feelings for them. which is why the finale will be just happy and emotional as ever like osher said. For Richie to finally say it back to Nikki. He is just bursting at the seams

I just don't know how others can see otherwise. I just feel like with Nikki everything makes sense and fits perfectly.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:26 am

joshfan wrote:I don't know if I should be posting here but I am obviously #teamnikki proudly and been on the #nikkitrain since day 1. But so many people are so convinced olena is f1. can someone tell me why they think so? I absolutely see nothing close to what richie and nikki have.

This is why I think Nikki is the winner (may be a long list), feel free to add to it
- richie does these little gestures with JUST nikki (rub nose, kiss on cheek, kiss on forehead, hold both her hands very tightly in both of his hands, kiss on hand)
- both from WA
- both enjoy the races
- he seems to genuinely care about her, not wanting to hurt her (he never allows nikki to be in the bottom two during the rose ceremonies and he pulls her aside during rose ceremonies to reassure her of his feelings)
- i genuinely believe nikki has always been the one from the first night, first date. Notice on the baby date, Richie mentioned how he had a feeling Nikki would win that
- They communicate really really well. I don't think there has been any issues that has arised between them. I cannot see how producers expect us to take it lightly if she does leave. There is absolutely no evidence suggesting otherwise.
- I rewatched the HTD, and nikki declares her love before saying 'I know you can't say anything' which to me is a big hint that richie has shown her through actions his 'love' for her. IMO I don't see someone saying that unless they genuinely know that the other person also has strong feelings for them. which is why the finale will be just happy and emotional as ever like osher said. For Richie to finally say it back to Nikki. He is just bursting at the seams

I just don't know how others can see otherwise. I just feel like with Nikki everything makes sense and fits perfectly.

I think it's because Nikki has less sc in Bali than the other two girls. Also, the official FB page is really pushing Olena now, and apparently they did this with Snez at about this time in the competition last season. Just lots of little things - Olena and Steph are throwing hints out. I really want it to be Nikki as well, as I have seen such a lovely relationship between the two...

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:34 am

in_denial wrote:
joshfan wrote:I don't know if I should be posting here but I am obviously #teamnikki proudly and been on the #nikkitrain since day 1. But so many people are so convinced olena is f1. can someone tell me why they think so? I absolutely see nothing close to what richie and nikki have.

- both from WA
- both enjoy the races

I think it's because Nikki has less sc in Bali than the other two girls. Also, the official FB page is really pushing Olena now, and apparently they did this with Snez at about this time in the competition last season. Just lots of little things  - Olena and Steph are throwing hints out. I really want it to be Nikki as well, as I have seen such a lovely relationship between the two...

@in_denial, i'm so in denial Embarressed! Also i notice Richie uses the word 'love' with Nikki such as 'I love that about you' etc' whereas he uses 'like' with olena - 'i like spending time with you'

Also I find it very cute Nikki calls Richie 'Rich' and he calls her 'Nik' giggling

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:04 am

With the FB pushing Olena issue I actually thought that they would just be focussing on a girl each day prior to Wednesday. I still think Nikki is f1. I was waiting for the decoy to come and I think it has started with both Olena and Alex.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91