SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:11 am

Sundy wrote:With the FB pushing Olena issue I actually thought that they would just be focussing on a girl each day prior to Wednesday. I still think Nikki is f1. I was waiting for the decoy to come and I think it has started with both Olena and Alex.

I hope so!

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:16 am

joshfan wrote:I don't know if I should be posting here but I am obviously #teamnikki proudly and been on the #nikkitrain since day 1. But so many people are so convinced olena is f1. can someone tell me why they think so? I absolutely see nothing close to what richie and nikki have.

This is why I think Nikki is the winner (may be a long list), feel free to add to it
- richie does these little gestures with JUST nikki (rub nose, kiss on cheek, kiss on forehead, hold both her hands very tightly in both of his hands, kiss on hand)
- both from WA
- both enjoy the races
- he seems to genuinely care about her, not wanting to hurt her (he never allows nikki to be in the bottom two during the rose ceremonies and he pulls her aside during rose ceremonies to reassure her of his feelings)
- i genuinely believe nikki has always been the one from the first night, first date. Notice on the baby date, Richie mentioned how he had a feeling Nikki would win that
- They communicate really really well. I don't think there has been any issues that has arised between them. I cannot see how producers expect us to take it lightly if she does leave. There is absolutely no evidence suggesting otherwise.
- I rewatched the HTD, and nikki declares her love before saying 'I know you can't say anything' which to me is a big hint that richie has shown her through actions his 'love' for her. IMO I don't see someone saying that unless they genuinely know that the other person also has strong feelings for them. which is why the finale will be just happy and emotional as ever like osher said. For Richie to finally say it back to Nikki. He is just bursting at the seams

I just don't know how others can see otherwise. I just feel like with Nikki everything makes sense and fits perfectly.

IA, they seem to fit really well together and have alot going for them, but as we know from previous seasons, that's not always who is F1 in the end.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:32 am

Hi there, I'm loving Richie and Nikki, a few points to add in favour of Nikki:
1) Richie said a deal breaker to him would be a girl that always wore make-up at night/morning (or something like that, think he said it to Sarah at the Scottish group date). When camping Olena wore full make up straight from her tent in the morning, whilst Nikki (though not sure of her make-up situation) was in pjs and glasses.
2) Body language with Olena at her family dinner, they were spaced quite apart, not sitting close at all. Also when camping when they had one on one time, she was a bit turned away from him.
3) He has pashed Nikki the most (that we know of, on separate occasions)...both single dates, after baby group date, at RC (blue dress), at Scottish group date (not aired but pics released to popsugar) and home visits.
4) He has always approached Nikki at RC's, she has never taken him away for private chats, always him taking her (though could be same with Olena, not sure).
5) At Nikki's family dinner he stumbles across his words but reveals to her family he knew (from early on I feel) that he would meet Nikki's family.

I've rewatched the home visits and find it hard to see how he could pick anyone else, Nikki's behaviour and actions reveal she is very confident in her relationship with Richie. He's very close to his mum and sister and can't see him relocating...only time will tell, fingers crossed!
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:50 am

Welcome1 @Rikkim so glad to have you join us and great post yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:54 am

Thanks so much, I only recently found this page and have been sleuthing for a while Smiley I love everyone else's insights, I missed the nose rub comment when it aired, wished I'd seen it.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:37 am

Agree @Rikkim

Also, did anyone note the music when Richie walked down to greet Nikki on her HTD visit?!

That sounded like the F1 music to me... but lack of SC makes me worry for Nikki
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:52 am

Maybe I'm just not getting it. But IMO the screencaps from the promo are all from the F3 date. I don't think there are any sc that show beyond F3. I get the facial hair explanation but I can't put all these things together and be convinced Nikki is out at F3

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:07 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:04 pm

:Thanktwo

@sundy   @in_denial   @joshfan   @just looking   @Spoil Me Again   @AllAboutLove @Rikkim

Whenever I start to worry that Nikki is not F1 I just need to come on this thread and see all your posts.

I can see the reasoning and logic around the lack of screen caps etc for why many think Olena is F1 but my own gut is screaming at me that Nikki is, and has been since the beginning, the one that Richie will choose.

It's just the way they are when they are together  - IMO they act like a couple not two people who are tentatively dating. It's in the conversation, the gestures and the ease that they have with each other.

Can't wait for Wednesday night!

I'll be either be sobbing with joy or sobbing with heartbreak teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 19 3806527698

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 pm

I keep thinking back to the fundraiser she organised for the little boy with cerebral palsy. There are articles/facebook posts about it, and in each one, she is surrounded by props with Richie's face/life size cut-out etc. If she is not F1, wouldn't have this been incredibly difficult for her? It wasn't that long after the show finished filming. Why would she put herself in a situation where she would be constantly staring into his face laugh out loud. If she isn't F1, it just reinforces to me what a lovely, genuine person she is. Of all the girls, she has come across as the most warm and loving IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:45 pm

joshfan wrote:Maybe I'm just not getting it. But IMO the screencaps from the promo are all from the F3 date. I don't think there are any sc that show beyond F3. I get the facial hair explanation but I can't put all these things together and be convinced Nikki is out at F3

Hasn't it been sleuthed that there is a SC of Alex in Ubud?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Yes there is - it's in the sc spoiler thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91