SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 29 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by joshfan Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:28 am

Almost to the end ladies! Let's keep the Nikki train moving in full force. Noone is hopping off now ;) our girl has got this. I don't believe the rumours and insider info on alex. I think production have tried everything to keep this under wraps. The video of nikki's interview is just gold. "I'm aiming for first... I'm sticking to first" and the genuine giggle when asked what will richie do in Northam. She speaks with such confidence and excitement. No way she didn't win Richie's heart. They both are counting down the days and so am I Smiley i am bolted in my position that Nikki is F1 nothing will change that. See you on the other side ladies when we can finally celebrate with happy tears of a beautiful love story we have come to witness. This may be the best season of ALL the bachelors i have watched. Thank you for thr sleuthing and support ladies, it has been incredibly fun

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 29 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:31 am

I remember thinking with the latest Jojo season that Jordan was holding back alot of the time but in fact he was fully into Jojo, so it is all in the editing it seems

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:34 am

Joy15 wrote:
solaroo wrote:I've been thinking this afternoon about how Richie seems a little more restrained with his body language and words around Nikki than he is with Alex and Olena.  Is it possible that he has been deliberately holding himself back from being too physical or saying too much for fear of making it so obvious that Nikki is The One?  I mean it would have been game over way back if that was the case. (Ever hopeful...)

@solaroo
one possibiilty : the editors throw away the 'dead give away' gestures. I for one have seen many 'choppy' convo between RIKKI before they kissed (on epis 5, for instance, and on episode 9). You would think there must be some kind of lovey dovey gestures before kissing, right? giggling ..yeah..they cut those out, IMO. Hence why Nikki could be perceived as the only one who GO-FOR-IT most of the times.. (the one-sided effect..kinda)  Rolling Eyes .

Over the US franchise, we often heard the 'true story version' from the final couple, post-show. Many leads have stated that the editors " hide" the reciprocation from them to their FIs in order to ilustrate the fairly 'race' between the F1 and the F2-F3. Hopefully we will get to hear RIKKI's true story  post-show (yes im riding RIKKI train from epis 2 till their HEA giggling ). A girl can only hope Praying

That makes a lot of sense. There must be a mind-boggling amount of footage just dumped. Hope you're right!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:35 am

I'm with you @joshfan, her radio interview was fantastic. C'mon Team Nikki!
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:38 am

Joy15 wrote:
solaroo wrote:I've been thinking this afternoon about how Richie seems a little more restrained with his body language and words around Nikki than he is with Alex and Olena.  Is it possible that he has been deliberately holding himself back from being too physical or saying too much for fear of making it so obvious that Nikki is The One?  I mean it would have been game over way back if that was the case. (Ever hopeful...)

@solaroo
one possibiilty : the editors throw away the 'dead give away' gestures. I for one have seen many 'choppy' convo between RIKKI before they kissed (on epis 5, for instance, and on episode 9). You would think there must be some kind of lovey dovey gestures before kissing, right? giggling ..yeah..they cut those out, IMO. Hence why Nikki could be perceived as the only one who GO-FOR-IT most of the times.. (the one-sided effect..kinda)  Rolling Eyes .

Over the US franchise, we often heard the 'true story version' from the final couple, post-show. Many leads have stated that the editors " hide" the reciprocation from them to their FIs in order to ilustrate the fairly 'race' between the F1 and the F2-F3. Hopefully we will get to hear RIKKI's true story  post-show (yes im riding RIKKI train from epis 2 till their HEA giggling ). A girl can only hope Praying

Sam and Snez said that. Sam said it was so apparent they cut all of it out.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:43 am

If footage has been cut because Richie's actions were too obvious, they could show it later on, like an after the final rose thing. That would be cool!

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:43 am

I just pmed 6ix perth to thank them for the wonderful nikki interview and they said richie will be on tomorrow morning! He will be doing it over the phone EDIT

Last edited by joshfan on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:44 am

joshfan wrote:I just pmed 6ix perth to thank them for the wonderful nikki interview and they said richie will be on tomorrow morning! Perth at the same time? Im loving this

OMG no way! Ahhh! I'm so stoked.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:45 am

joshfan wrote:I just pmed 6ix perth to thank them for the wonderful nikki interview and they said richie will be on tomorrow morning! Perth at the same time? Im loving this
oh wow! I thought he would be heading to Sydney!
That's exciting
:D

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:47 am

solaroo wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

@solaroo

That makes a lot of sense.  There must be a mind-boggling amount of footage just dumped.  Hope you're right!

robinvi wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

@solaroo

Sam and Snez said that. Sam said it was so apparent they cut all of it out.

yes Praying

I am rooting for Richie to be the first Bachelor who ever break the curse of the first single date. cheerleader . Last time Art didn't disappoint me with his awesomeness breaking the FIR curse rose bud . Come on Richie..you can do THIS..:youdaman: .im so excited!!  :sprinklehearts

thanks for chiming in @robinvi

i just binge-watched Sam W season to do a comparison analysis with Richie's. (darn you Richie..laugh out loud). Turns out it WAS a beautiful, real love story :yes:....so glad that i had finished it in 2 days and to know that they seem to get their HEA as of recent giggling . btw Its still mind boggling to me that Sam was soo look alike with Snez..and this season, RIKKI do too. Its craaazzyyy.... Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 29 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:48 am

I just spoke to 6ix perth and they are happy for us to gather some questions for richie tomorrow! Smiley i was thinking maybe like 3 questions. Fire away ladies

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:51 am

joshfan wrote:I just spoke to 6ix perth and they are happy for us to gather some questions for richie tomorrow! Smiley i was thinking maybe like 3 questions. Fire away ladies

Oh this is so cool! Regarding the edit, wouldn't be interesting to ask if when he's watching the show back, he sees an accurate representation of their love story, not a weird/wrong edit of it?

I would ask this because the edit is so confusing and if Richie and Osher have said you see a real love story, then not Alex IMO.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91