SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 28 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:49 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:

I remember being here last year, so sure snez would lose, looking like a freak and almost driving myself to insanity rooting for her, only for her to be chosen! This is me right now rooting for Nikki despite all these rumours and leaks!

That gives me hope!! This is the first time I've done reading about it, I watched both Sam Wood's and Frost's season weekly but didn't reallllllllly care.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 28 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Amarylla Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:50 am

cb3 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:I mean, I hope richie is happy and all, but i will need to low-key... dammit maybe even high-key need to retreat into some cave in the mountains if he choses Alex over Nikki - I cannot deal with this guys!! My emotions are already at spilling point, and we don't even know yet ahhhhhh

U r not alone!

Me too sad

I'm just hoping that all the rumours were somehow planted by channel 10 to the media to trick us...but who knows. Can't wait for it to just be over!
Feeling the same here!!! If Rich sends Nikki home tomorrow I won't be bothered watching the FRC.  Nikki is just such a catch I hope Richie reciprocates her feelings. I keep thinking back to him telling her what they have is real and my hope remains :sprinklehearts
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:53 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Has anyone seen this pic of Nikki so different! Beautiful
https://www.facebook.com/TahliaJaydeMakeupArtistry/photos/a.289919501053544.72633.152797011432461/1225579537487531/?type=3

Yeh, she looks great there! Well, she always does Smiley I think she looks better without/not much make-up.

Amarylla wrote:
Feeling the same here!!! If Rich sends Nikki home tomorrow I won't be bothered watching the FRC.  Nikki is just such a catch I hope Richie reciprocates her feelings. I keep thinking back to him telling her what they have is real and my hope remains :sprinklehearts

I forgot that Richie said that. I wonder why the journey clip on the official bachelor facebook page didn't include him saying that..

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:56 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:I remember being here last year, so sure snez would lose, looking like a freak and almost driving myself to insanity rooting for her, only for her to be chosen! This is me right now rooting for Nikki despite all these rumours and leaks!

Your post made me laugh (nervously!) because sounds just like me.  handwave
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:57 am

robinvi wrote:I am hoping it's her. I love them together, they edited it so, people fell in love with them. I'm not sure the shock if Alex wins. I just don't understand why they would do that. Richie said it was a beautiful love story and if the editors failed to provide us with that, I am sad for richie and Alex. But based on Osher and Richie words I want it to be Nikki, it's the only love story I saw.

That is the only love story!! If it's Alex, then wth what kind of a love story is that? I mean, yes we could look back and see these moments between them, but the editing has just shrouded it with her desperation, crying and themes of her being a mother. And to do all that just for the shock factor? Then wow, what a disservice to them both.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:57 am

solaroo wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:I remember being here last year, so sure snez would lose, looking like a freak and almost driving myself to insanity rooting for her, only for her to be chosen! This is me right now rooting for Nikki despite all these rumours and leaks!

Trust me, I've been doing so many nervous laughs, I might be starting to laugh like Richie!!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:00 am

I think I am going to hope back on the Nikki train. All your positivity bestbud!

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:01 am

robinvi wrote:I am hoping it's her. I love them together, they edited it so, people fell in love with them. I'm not sure the shock if Alex wins. I just don't understand why they would do that. Richie said it was a beautiful love story and if the editors failed to provide us with that, I am sad for richie and Alex. But based on Osher and Richie words I want it to be Nikki, it's the only love story I saw.

me two :yes: yes cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:03 am

I've been thinking this afternoon about how Richie seems a little more restrained with his body language and words around Nikki than he is with Alex and Olena. Is it possible that he has been deliberately holding himself back from being too physical or saying too much for fear of making it so obvious that Nikki is The One? I mean it would have been game over way back if that was the case. (Ever hopeful...)
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:07 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
solaroo wrote:

Trust me, I've been doing so many nervous laughs, I might be starting to laugh like Richie!!!

Haha!! Next you'll be telling me I "look incredible tonight". giggling
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:17 am

solaroo wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:
solaroo wrote:

Haha!!  Next you'll be telling me I "look incredible tonight".  giggling

HAHAHAHAH good one! Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 28 3806527698, thats an 'incredible' joke though hahahah

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:26 am

solaroo wrote:I've been thinking this afternoon about how Richie seems a little more restrained with his body language and words around Nikki than he is with Alex and Olena.  Is it possible that he has been deliberately holding himself back from being too physical or saying too much for fear of making it so obvious that Nikki is The One?  I mean it would have been game over way back if that was the case. (Ever hopeful...)

@solaroo
one possibiilty : the editors throw away the 'dead give away' gestures. I for one have seen many 'choppy' convo between RIKKI before they kissed (on epis 5, for instance, and on episode 9). You would think there must be some kind of lovey dovey gestures before kissing, right? giggling ..yeah..they cut those out, IMO. Hence why Nikki could be perceived as the only one who GO-FOR-IT most of the times.. (the one-sided effect..kinda)  Rolling Eyes .

Over the US franchise, we often heard the 'true story version' from the final couple, post-show. Many leads have stated that the editors " hide" the reciprocation from them to their FIs in order to ilustrate the fairly 'race' between the F1 and the F2-F3. Hopefully we will get to hear RIKKI's true story  post-show (yes im riding RIKKI train from epis 2 till their HEA giggling ). A girl can only hope Praying

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91