SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 32 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 32 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How many hours till showtime? TYIA

9 and a half hours and counting Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 32 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Hanate Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:16 pm

what radio station is he on? does anyone know?

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:25 pm

6ix perth I think. Same one that Nikki was on yesterday.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How many hours till showtime? TYIA

9 and a half hours and counting Hugesmile

Ok amazingly I was able to figure that out close according to my time zone! laugh out loud TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:50 pm

She seems amazingly happy for someone that doesn't win it (if indeed she is F2 OR F3)

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Has any interview asked Richie if he thinks all the grls have been portrayed correctly?....or if the edit has been right?...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:59 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Has any interview asked Richie if he thinks all the grls have been portrayed correctly?....or if the edit has been right?...
Not sure. I can't find a place to stream his Perth interview sad Anyone find a link?
He should have been on by now. Anyone hear it?

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:29 pm

DTaylor91 wrote:She seems amazingly happy for someone that doesn't win it (if indeed she is F2 OR F3)

That's what I thought too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:35 pm

JMO, if she is not chosen she knows she gave everything she had. And maybe just maybe she gets her own shot at being the lead.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, if she is not chosen she knows she gave everything she had. And maybe just maybe she gets her own shot at being the lead.
I really like Nikki, but IMO she seems a bit of a home girl, so unless they stack the cast with guys from WA, it might be a bit obvious, seeing as regardless if it's Bach or Bette, it's always the girl who is expected to relocate ( unfairly, IMO)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:51 pm

I am not sure if this had been discussed. But someone commented on Nikkis love video that production put the awkward doubt laugh in when Nikki said I love you. When you check it out they are right. His lips don't move he just smiles, the same way he did when Alex said I am falling for you. I don't know why they would do that or what it means. Anyone have a clue?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:29 pm

robinvi wrote:I am not sure if this had been discussed. But someone commented on Nikkis love video that production put the awkward doubt laugh in when Nikki said I love you. When you check it out they are right. His lips don't move he just smiles, the same way he did when Alex said I am falling for you. I don't know why they would do that or what it means. Anyone have a clue?

There could be a number of reasons for it but no one would know for sure
1) perhaps to throw us of the scent
2) he actually did have a giggle. I don't recall seeing him move his mouth that much with that awkward laugh he does
3) she is not F1 and they want to soften the blow

I'm just wondering whether anyone caught Richie's interview on the Perth station that Nikki was on the other day?

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91