SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 33 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, if she is not chosen she knows she gave everything she had. And maybe just maybe she gets her own shot at being the lead.
ITA. If anyone has a shot at being Bette from this season, imo, it is Nikki. Her edit has been awesome and the best one, imo. Plus, given that she gave it her all she would have a built-in story line with her trying to find her "forever love". If she is not F1, I think she would make a fantastic lead!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 33 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:JMO, if she is not chosen she knows she gave everything she had. And maybe just maybe she gets her own shot at being the lead.
ITA. If anyone has a shot at being Bette from this season, imo, it is Nikki. Her edit has been awesome and the best one, imo. Plus, given that she gave it her all she would have a built-in story line with her trying to find her "forever love". If she is not F1, I think she would make a fantastic lead!
I agree 100% cheerleader by also :tissuebox

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 am

cb3 wrote:
robinvi wrote:I am not sure if this had been discussed. But someone commented on Nikkis love video that production put the awkward doubt laugh in when Nikki said I love you. When you check it out they are right. His lips don't move he just smiles, the same way he did when Alex said I am falling for you. I don't know why they would do that or what it means. Anyone have a clue?

There could be a number of reasons for it but no one would know for sure
1) perhaps to throw us of the scent
2) he actually did have a giggle. I don't recall seeing him move his mouth that much with that awkward laugh he does
3) she is not F1 and they want to soften the blow

I'm just wondering whether anyone caught Richie's interview on the Perth station that Nikki was on the other day?
Great post and catch! I had to rewatch that part again here after reading your post and you are totally correct, they definitely dubbed in Richie laughing like that.

Based on this, I think Nikki is not F1 and it was put in there to soften the blow. I don't see why they would dubbed that in just to mislead for that part especially and considering it is a contrast to what he does with Alex (no dubbed in laugh).

It's a shame really because I get the feeling that if Nikki is not F1 then it will be a very heartbreaking exit for her and even if she is (saying) she is fine now, I can imagine it would be even more heartbreaking for Nikki to have to watch herself fall in love and talk about how Richie could be the one for her and that she hopes he is her forever love only for that not to happen sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:16 am

@AllAboutLove I am feeling the same way. The love video is very one sided in terms of emotion. The kiss on the forehead in the collage now feels like a little sister forehead kiss. I want to be wrong, but I think the too easy comment is indicating that she might have ultimately gotten friend zoned like Faith.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:21 am

My first impression was that his laugh was one of relief!! But that's coming from me watching through #Rikki coloured glasses giggling
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:27 am

robinvi wrote:@AllAboutLove I am feeling the same way. The love video is very one sided in terms of emotion. The kiss on the forehead in the collage now feels like a little sister forehead kiss. I want to be wrong, but I think the too easy comment is indicating that she might have ultimately gotten friend zoned like Faith.

I'm feeling that too, Richie body language is different to me as compared to Alex, IMO, Richie is most comfortable around Alex. He seems at ease. With Nikki, I think she is falling for him abit more then he is for her. They share an amazing chemistry but I feel as if it's more of a best friend type of connection rather than a romantic one. This is all JIMO.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:35 am

Something has been niggling at the back of my mind - it's a dark recess back there so I need your help.

Wasn't it said at the very beginning of the season by maybe Osher? that Richie got his perfect romance, that he got his redemptive love story. I remember us discussing it but the particulars are fuzzy. I know that Richie has said that it was obvious who he liked.

Is it possible that Richie and his F1 (and by F1 I mean Nikki!  Smiley ) were lucky enough to have the easy straight forward love story like Art and Matilda, Sam and Sash and Ben and Lauren?

Why does there have to be an obstacle for the couple?

Or could the obstacle be - Does Richie love Nikki the way she loves him? - just to add some drama.

I had a quick on the Facebook page just before and they are asking the same question.

Imagine how emotional the finale could be if he's says that he's been falling in love with her since the beginning and is now so pleased to be able to tell how he feels.   cloud nine  laughlaughlaugh

..... Or he could say those words to Alex and I'll be     :thud hmmm   hissyfit

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:44 am

Katiebelle wrote:Something has been niggling at the back of my mind - it's a dark recess back there so I need your help.

Wasn't it said at the very beginning of the season by maybe Osher? that Richie got his perfect romance, that he got his redemptive love story. I remember us discussing it but the particulars are fuzzy. I know that Richie has said that it was obvious who he liked.

Is it possible that Richie and his F1 (and by F1 I mean Nikki!  Smiley ) were lucky enough to have the easy straight forward love story like Art and Matilda, Sam and Sash and Ben and Lauren?

Or could the obstacle be - Does Richie love Nikki the way she loves him? - just to add some drama.

I had a quick on the Facebook page just before and they are asking the same question.

Imagine how emotional the finale could be if he's says that he's been falling in love with her since the beginning and is now so pleased to be able to tell how he feels.   cloud nine  laughlaughlaugh

..... Or he could say those words to Alex and I'll be     :thud   hmmm   hissyfit

I agree
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:45 am

Katiebelle wrote:Something has been niggling at the back of my mind - it's a dark recess back there so I need your help.

..... Or he could say those words to Alex and I'll be     :thud   hmmm   hissyfit

This made me lolpanda I love ur thinking, and u cheered me up as I've been Upset and residing to the fact that Alex is f1..., will know soon I guess :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:46 am

I think that article about Nikki should win could be telling, especially if media is aware of who the F1 is, and news.com.au is very much affiliated with the show (Sam and Sasha did their post-FRC interviews online chat on their website) so in a way similar to how many felt in the media about Richie (media articles also about how they wanted him to win) if Nikki is not F1?

news.com.au Verified account ‏@newscomauHQ  Sep 11

There’s only one girl who should win The Bachelor https://t.co/QPsUEALsgP

https://twitter.com/newscomauHQ/status/774841834786983936
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:48 am

Amarylla wrote:My first impression was that his laugh was one of relief!! But that's coming from me watching through #Rikki coloured glasses giggling

I've got a pair of those specs!

Because of all the craziness over the last couple of days with articles and photos popping up left, right and centre I'm giving up the sleuthing and just enjoying the ride.

And TBH I'm pretty content cruising down the Bachelorland highway wearing my rose-coloured shades. heartglasses

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think that article about Nikki should win could be telling, especially if media is aware of who the F1 is, and news.com.au is very much affiliated with the show (Sam and Sasha did their post-FRC interviews online chat on their website) so in a way similar to how many felt in the media about Richie (media articles also about how they wanted him to win) if Nikki is not F1?

news.com.au Verified account ‏@newscomauHQ  Sep 11

There’s only one girl who should win The Bachelor https://t.co/QPsUEALsgP

https://twitter.com/newscomauHQ/status/774841834786983936

That's a great article, thanks for sharing it with us. I feel myself becoming more and more bias towards Nikki! So whatever I read that supports her I will love.

Also, I was just wondering, AllAboutLove, or any other people that might be able to shed light, why would the media know who wins? I thought the show would try keep it from the media at any lengths? Also, why would the media keep the winner secret?

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91