SELECT CONTENT

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Eleanor Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:11 am

Yeah she's definitely an interesting character- I wonder if they'll bring any of that up (past) or if her story will be more about being outdoorsy etc. Mate reckons she's generally quiet about her past cos she doesn't want people to label her as this or that. Anyway will be interesting to see how she's portrayed- DEF a front runner, hope so anyway

Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Eleanor Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:12 am

I wonder if Marx is her legal name, hadn't thought of that????

Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:23 am

I'm not sure if they'll bring that up on the show. I remember a contestant from Tim's season, Penny, did a podcast interview with Rosie Waterland a few months ago and she mentioned that contestants' stories of breast cancer survival, escaping a cult (like Megan), and other stories weren't included:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a light-hearted show so they might not delve into that unless she makes it to the top 3 and wants to tell Richie about her past. If she wanted to tell him in private away from cameras, the only opportunity would be fantasy suites which Osher suggested would be included this year.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:39 am

When Richie was asked if Sam was a girl he's attracted to:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Richie-From-Bachelorette-Australia-38807445?slide=0

Megan would certainly fit the 'really interesting' part Smiley
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:07 pm

starwelcome Eleanor and thanks for the info! Much appreciated!

So what name should I give her?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Eleanor wrote:Megan is friends with one of my mates. Her name (Harris) is cos she's been married before. Apparently she was bought up in a cult, and that's why she was married at 18! They split up years ago. She was adopted too, only met her Dad when she got out of the cult. Pretty crazy stuff. But apparently you wouldn't even know it meeting her, she's a scubadiver loves the ocean, really chilled and funny. You have to wonder though with a past like that whether she can handle the show. She's still not on social media so still there and mate hasn;t heard from her, lives in Cottesloe
Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for that insight.

Wow! That's really sad about the cult - am very glad she got out of it. I think she is definitely a frontrunner and Richie probably likes her.  Richie has had a rough upbringing too and didn't really know his dad until later from what I recall in his interviews so I think they will have a lot in common.

I am looking forward to watching Megan this season - fingers crossed she may be F1 if going by the past seasons where F1 got the 2nd SD.

:fingersarecrossed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I guess we'll call her Megan Marx as that's the name she seems to go by.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:43 am

Yeah if her social media stuff is Megan Marx we should call her that!

Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:33 am

Her Facebook profile picture has changed - it wasn't visible before and now you can see it. Either she's had access to her account in the mansion and has changed privacy settings or she's out and can use the internet again? question not sure...
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:28 pm

laurarose wrote:Her Facebook profile picture has changed - it wasn't visible before and now you can see it. Either she's had access to her account in the mansion and has changed privacy settings or she's out and can use the internet again? question not sure...
Good catch! If she is out I think her activity on SM will increase with each day - so more activity.

Will have to keep an eye out because Keira was on her SM while filming so wasn't eliminated at that time but I think it is safe to say Keira is eliminated now (unless someone else is doing it) since she is active on her SM regularly now. So will have to see if Megan is active more as well as that could be a better indicator if she is eliminated. I will be surprised if so though so until more SM activity thinking it may be another reason? Sam said that they accessed internet while on Blake's season and given Keira accessed her IG it is a possibility things aren't always as stringent?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Adding her FB profile pic here just in case it changes again: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Yeah I'm not sure how strict the rules are with the Internet...but I do remember that Kirralee changed her Instagram profile photo leading us to think she was eliminated but then she got a SD. I'd also be very surprised if Megan is out (but I guess you never know...she could even decide to leave - Holly left in Blake's season and she had the 2nd SD although that was earlier in the show).
Will keep an eye out for any more changes!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+12
friend
WAgirl
Idlemess
ThankMeLater
Messinwithus