SELECT CONTENT

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Eleanor Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:31 am

Maybe they let them change their profiles pics to mess with the journalists? Like for the girls that have identities known, like Kirra and Megan?

Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:10 am

I don't know if journalists are looking for clues at this stage - most of the strategy happens when the show goes to air because that's when people start to care about it. Not sure what changing the girls' social media would achieve...apart from throwing us off in this forum (but as far as I know, journalists don't look at this...not sure)
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Messinwithus Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:21 pm

I seem to remember her Facebook page having photos of two paintings, a self portrait and one of a man that appeared to be her brother-in-law. They have both been removed. Perhaps she asked whoever she speaks with on the outside to make the changes once she found out that the media had identified her as a contestant. But I think the more likely explanation is that she has left the house.

Messinwithus

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:09 pm

The paintings are still on her Facebook timeline but the comments can't be accessed and they don't show up in the photos album - that was the same as the other day so I think the profile picture change and the paintings change happened at the same time. 
Hopefully she hasn't left the house but we'll see...hmmm
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:26 am

It saddens me to say this but I think Megan might be out. She liked a friend's status on 8th April - 4 days after the sport group date. This is her roommate (or former roommate if she's relocated to Perth):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And Megan liked it:
Her friend also recently tagged her in a status - why would she do that if Megan doesn't have access to Facebook...indicating that she's left the house perhaps
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:59 am

That's crazy. He's literally eliminating girls who had early 1-on-1's. I was thinking it was going to be her or Alexandria for f1 but who knows anymore.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:16 am

The only suspicious thing I can see here is that she liked something only 4 days after that group date (8th April). There were still so many girls left who are clearly 'filler' contestants. Usually they're the ones who go first. I seriously can't see Richie eliminating her at that stage. And producers would not want her to leave at that stage given she got an early 1-on-1. The only other suggestion is that she decided to leave on her own terms (which makes me sad because I think they're well suited.)
Also weird: the article exposing her identity was the 10th April and there's comments from her friends saying 'go Megs'...her sister Anna Lavon liked comments saying 'go Megs, we'll be watching' and her friends commented these things:

If she's eliminated by 8th April (when she used Facebook), why would they be cheering her on if they know she's home already?
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:58 pm

Great sleuthing laura. Strange that they would cheer her on after she left. Is it possible they knew she was exposed as a contestant in the media therefore they are cheering her on, not knowing that she was eliminated?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Did Megan comment?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great sleuthing laura. Strange that they would cheer her on after she left. Is it possible they knew she was exposed as a contestant in the media therefore they are cheering her on, not knowing that she was eliminated?
It's possible that they didn't know she'd left (pretty sure she wouldn't be allowed to tell them anyway)...but I'm just confused as to why she would like a status on the 8th April - I don't see her being eliminated or leaving at that stage considering there's other girls who would definitely go before her (but I guess we'll see.)
If she was still in the house 4 days after that sport GD, then we'll know for sure that producers are letting them do things on their SM occasionally. 
The contestants were leaked so early this year that maybe they're letting certain girls have access to SM? And she hasn't commented on anything - also hasn't liked anything since the 8th.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:36 pm

It's still possible that if she is on the show that she has access to her SM. It seems like the girls have had access to their SM while still filming.

Last year Sam Wood was active on his SM the entire time he was filming. He said he had his phone too while filming.

Richie in contrast seems to be on SM lockdown but the girls (that have been sleuthed) have seemed to have access and who knows if more have had but just don't know their SM yet to know for sure?

Then again Megan could be home and she may have been the White Rose recipient or received a date planned by someone other by Richie?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:06 pm

This will be good to refer back to. If she's still there, then we'll know she had access to her SM. We will know for future that SM activity doesn't necessarily mean they have been eliminated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+12
friend
WAgirl
Idlemess
ThankMeLater
Messinwithus