SELECT CONTENT

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 6:09 am

I'm not 100% sure that she's even out. Keira had SM activity before the photos of her 1 on 1 were released, so changing a Facebook profile picture and liking a post doesn't necessarily mean that Megan was eliminated. For all we know, a family member or friend was updating her SM for her once her name was leaked. And the photo of the 'final 6' could've actually been the F7, but the 6 girls were on a GD while Megan had a SD (Nikki had just had her second SD a few days earlier - so likely 1 episode before - so it would make sense for Megan to get her 2nd next). 

I don't know, unless she's a villain I find it hard to believe that the girl who got the coveted second single date didn't even make F4, when the second single date girl is almost always F1 in international versions (Anna, Matilda, Snezana. And Holly probably would've been F1 on Blake's season if she hadn't chosen to leave).

Back to top Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Wed May 11, 2016 6:22 am

The only reason I thought Megan was out is because Nikki's SD happened the day before that GD - so no time for another one in between. I have considered that she got SQT and stayed back with Richie while the other girls went in the van and got photographed (so top 7 at that time)...because they had clearly been photographed after the date, not before being covered in mud.
I'm not sure...she seems like a really good match for him on paper and got the 2nd SD so I couldn't understand why she would be eliminated so early. I hope we get leaked pics around top 4/3 to see if she's there.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:05 am

DELeted

Last edited by SomeblokefromWA on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : not going to give this waste of air any more attention.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:23 am

Yikesssss laugh out loud. Also, welcome and thanks for the info!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:05 pm

affraid

Thanks for the info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and welcomeyall

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by WAgirl Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Wow, what was written *IMO* is very untrue. *EDIT*I happen to know Megan, and she and her ex husband are on good terms. They married very young, for sure. *EDIT* I think Megan and her Dad would be shocked and embarresed to see such rumours. *EDIT*----Please refer to the site rules*

WAgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:07 pm

TBAU contestant photo confirming that this girl is Megan Marx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:35 am

Megan just had an extended promo on Channel 10 tonight, she's being billed as an early front runner, with Richie quite taken with her on night one.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:23 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Megan just had an extended promo on Channel 10 tonight, she's being billed as an early front runner, with Richie quite taken with her on night one.
Interesting. I wonder what happened bc She did get that f1 single date.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:58 am

She gets offered a rose and turns it down. She's already blabbed and told people in town.

Hope she doesn't have a NDR - cos she's blown it if she does.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:33 am

SomeblokefromWA wrote:She gets offered a rose and turns it down. She's already blabbed and told people in town.

Wow. This season just got interesting.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:41 am

SomeblokefromWA wrote:She gets offered a rose and turns it down. She's already blabbed and told people in town.

She sounds like a piece of work affraid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+12
friend
WAgirl
Idlemess
ThankMeLater
Messinwithus