SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by SueSt Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:49 pm

Wow. What a beautiful location... and she looks stunning.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Maddy wrote:Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 CsLeC51XEAAeQnn
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
We're so excited to also have @BachelorABC alum @OliviaCaridi on the FIRST live After Show! 10:30 ET @w_network.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Wow, Ashley S looks incredible in her wedding pictures, I love her style. She reminds me so much of Alison from Melrose Place

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Further to @lipsis 's post Here Re Tirsta and Ryan's season

Robert Mills
‏@Millsy11374
All of you in #Bachelornation who have been asking for old seasons of #TheBachelor...THEY'RE HERE! http://abc.tv/IYGCz8  #ABCThrowbacks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:16 am

^^^Apparently you can only watch if you are in the US. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:54 am

Is it only the first season they are showing with Alex Michel and Trista as Bachelorette? I can't find any of the others.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:56 am

^Just those two right now

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:23 pm

I posted this in CH's thread. I was able to watch this vid, not the ABC vid because I can never view them. I'm not sure what Yahoo is trying to say here? They were able to publish this vid, maybe there will be more? IDK

The Bachelor Retweeted
Yahoo TV ‏@YahooTV 4h4 hours ago

ICYMI: Watch the very first @BachelorABC rose ceremony, starring a babyfaced @chrisbharrison: http://yhoo.it/2datfkq  cc: @ABCd

Christmas (or insert your favorite gift-giving holiday here) has come early for Bachelor Nation. Starting Sept. 29, ABC will make the complete first seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette available to view on the ABC app. For anyone who has longed to go back and see what the reality franchise looked like in its primitive state, this is huge news — and to celebrate, Yahoo TV has the exclusive first re-look at the rose ceremony that started it all, way back on March 25, 2002.

Yahoo

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Haha, the hairstyles and chokers are so early 00's. And Chris's baggy suit.

I hope someone manages to record that stuff and upload it somewhere, because I'd love to watch it again.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:00 pm

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 3806527698 @mindless, I know eh? and CH never shut up. He talked so much!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:40 pm

I'm on episode 2 of Trista's season. I had forgotten that the star of the show had the big mansion and the guys lived in a small house! And, the "date cards" were actually videos. Wish they still did videos!

I also loved her reaction to Ryan on the meet and greet. There were some great guys that season, too bad they chose Blob to be the next bachelor. Would have loved to have seen some of the others instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:21 pm

Moved from Chase's Fan Forum.

yana_bach wrote:So he's officially dating Tomi Lahren?  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 1f62f

mysthelma wrote:I can't find his discussion thread either....this is not looking good for him. Those IG comments ah

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
yana_bach wrote:So he's officially dating Tomi Lahren?  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 1f62f

Lawd help him IMO.

Does Chase have a general discussion thread? I don't see one..

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North