SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Wow, that's awesome. I love that he's with Gia's mom and Gia's boyfriend too. I wonder if the other guy is her brother.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:04 pm

That's nice to see Craig and the others supporting such an important cause.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Craig has always been very involved from day one and has participated in several events. I'd love to see him meet a nice young lady.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Craig R., Tyler, Ty, Chris L., Roberto, etc. from Ali's season are some of my favs both overall from bachnation and with their bromances formed that season.  So sweet!  Glad to see he's still supporting the cause with her family.  Hope he finds his happily ever after soon!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:58 pm

Gia was such a sweetheart.  She was one of my favorite gals.  She had a unique vulnerability and beauty.  Her passing was so sad.  I think it is wonderful that Craig and her friends and family honor her memory in this charitable way. Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 1f64c
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:22 pm

I found myself wondering about Meredith Phillips, the second bachelorette. After she and her F1, Ian McKee. broke up, she went to culinary school and wrote a cookbook with a boyfriend she met there. Last I heard of her was in 2013, when she married her high school sweetheart and came out as an alcoholic in several interviews. She said she was trying to put together her marriage after being separated.

I googled her and really didn't find anything after 2013. I hope she was able to work things out with her husband and maintain her sobriety. I'm surprised to find she and Ian don't have threads here.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:57 pm

When threads are inactive, over a year without any posts, it's not necessary to have individual threads when there are so many other active threads.

That's why I created this one, for all seasons. This is for those we don't hear to much about but once in awhile something pops up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:20 pm

Chancy wrote:...I googled Meredith and really didn't find anything after 2013...
Here's an article I found from Oct 2014 Link

I thought it was interesting production reached out to the public to help them find Bachelor #1 Alex Michel for the 20th Anniversary special. Apparently he is so over the franchise and doesn't want any recognition for being the first lead. Most other Bachelor/Bachelorette leads seem to feel the same way JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:31 am

A long while ago there was a show about former reality contestants (I think this was only a few years after his Bachelor season aired), and Alex was on it and basically said the show screwed him up, and he had issues with depression and such afterwards. I don't think he ever realized what he got himself into.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:00 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 5m5 minutes ago
‘Bachelor’ Villain Olivia: ‘UnREAL’ Is Exactly Like ‘The Bachelor’ http://usm.ag/28LIole  via @UsWeekly @OliviaCaridi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:18 pm

For the Marcus fan's. He seems to be doing ok judging by his few latest tweets.

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  Jun 24
Finally Friday!!!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 CluyiiOUkAAySn6

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:43 pm

I only hope he does not fall in love so fast next time and has a happier outcome.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North